Battle of the Sexes: Read Rules 1st

Started by Oreo, August 29, 2013, 12:43:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

inghippo

and 321 again, good evening to everybody!

Saerwen

Bliss

O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Zaphod

I thought unapproved members were allowed to only count up in this thread. ;)

inghippo

QuoteUsers post numbers in ascending/descending order depending on Gender, (Liege can pick whichever side they wish.)
If they have a specific gender they can foolow the normal rules of the thread...I think it's ok.

Zaphod

Quote from: inghippo on April 22, 2014, 12:30:10 PM
If they have a specific gender they can foolow the normal rules of the thread...I think it's ok.

Psst, I am trying to trick Saerwen into counting with us.  ;)

Bliss

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

inghippo

QuotePsst, I am trying to trick Saerwen into counting with us.  ;)
What a bad guy Zaphod! xD

ChicagoOkie

Random PM's welcome.
Available for the right story.
O/Os Updated story ideas. May/9/2021
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

Bliss

(Halp, too many men!)

((....wait, did I really just say that?))
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

inghippo

Quote((....wait, did I really just say that?))

xD it's raining meeeeen!

322!

ChicagoOkie

Halolouya! Does the bunny hop to the song.

Random PM's welcome.
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

Bliss

It's raining men! *fetches several large buckets*

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

inghippo

*catch a bucket and hide himself in the bushes...

323! :3

ChicagoOkie

If men are falling from the sky, wouldn't they all die or be severally injured?

Random PM's welcome.
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

Bliss

I'm presuming they're all equipped with parachutes, or FeatherFall, or some such life-preserving accoutrement.

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

inghippo

QuoteI'm presuming they're all equipped with parachutes, or FeatherFall, or some such life-preserving accoutrement.

no way, parachutes and FeatherFalls are for children, a true me land always on his ego! xD

ChicagoOkie

Random PM's welcome.
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

Bliss

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Lady Sophie

ChicagoOkie

Random PM's welcome.
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

inghippo

Lady Sophie

Bliss

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

ChicagoOkie

Random PM's welcome.
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test