News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Zero Dark Too Early.

Started by MissMephisto, July 05, 2016, 01:42:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MissMephisto

As I wait until the bell tolls of approval or denial, I thought I would put one of my story ideas out here while I wait.

All right, so let me get the main idea out there.

*cue to army bugle!*

The idea I have in mind is one where a young woman switches places with her brother in order to take his place in the military. (Yeah, it sounds very similar to the concept of Mulan, doesn't it? Ha! But please bear with me. Mulan was nowhere in mind when I was pondering on this.) Later on she realizes that she's the only woman in the entire military and has to get through months of bunking with loud, voracious and heavily odorous men that have no idea she's a woman. Except for one... The only guy that knows of her secret and is rather curious as to how a woman even got through the...er..checkup line(?) without any of the men suspecting or noticing that she's awfully feminine in appearance, at least not at first glance. And has had is eye on her since her arrival. And as luck, at least for the guy (No, not like that.) would have it, they're bunking together! To be honest, I want the her and the guy to eventually start develop feelings for each other but not right away. The world this is set in is a lot like our own but it's inhabitants are not just human, there are aliens, anthropomorphic beings, mobians, humans, demons, angels, the whole platter so in a sense, with my character being a mobian and the guy being a human, the story has a sense of inter-species romance.

I hope no one minds if I use my own character as the main protagonist. I need someone to play as the male, and if you have any ideas or suggestions for the story, characters, setting, etc please don't hesitate to send them my way!

A little info on my character in case whoever is reading this is curious:

Name: Marielle
Sex: Female
Species: 1/2 Long-eared hedgehog 1/2 African Pygmy Hedgehog
Subspecies: Daemon-Succubus variant. (Transformation rate: 50%. Meaning, she's not a full fledged succubus. Yet. There's a story behind this but I'll save it for another time.)
Race: Daemon/Mobian
Height: 5'2
Weight: 135lbs
D.O.B: October, 28, ****
Build: Slightly heavy, curved.
Eye Color: Crimson
Hair/Fur Color: Verdigris
Muzzle: Almond Brown
Likes: Rain, Singing, Exploring, Fall (the season), Ghost Stories, Playing with fire.
Dislikes: Spiders, Winter, People that read over her shoulder, Humid days, Tight spaces, being short.
Personality: Introverted yet eager to weave in and out of crowds of people to see new places. Hates being held down by anything, including people and likes to keep to herself, though that's not always possible and generally ends up with her being dragged to shopping malls, far too many clothing stores and the suffocating aisles of the local food mart. Observant and usually one to stay out of trouble she sometimes gets caught up in things she never expect to be in due to her lack of thoroughly thinking her decisions through. Overall, despite the (hidden) demonic side of her nature, she is  quite compassionate, optimistic, solemn and and is a bit too nice though tries to stay within the bounds of good-side neutrality, therefore sticking with her own choices and view of life.

Please take note that she is not in any way affiliated with any of the canon characters in the Sonic universe and never will interact with them. She is within her own universe and lives by her own means and ways of living. Her design is also more human-like, which explains her height and weight.

Also, I would like to role play with someone that has a fair bit of military knowledge and doesn't mind explaining or showing me some of their own ideas, and doesn't mind doing a role play like this with little to no judgement and is open minded! ;w;

Jclaymore

still looking for a partner? I'd be interested