WillowPup

You should be careful!

Avis habilis

Cigarette? No, ibuprofen please.

WillowPup

You're gonna break me!

GentleMstr

no just bend you(over) lol
Remember you hold the key to her happiness or her misery. Tread lightly with her heart.

Ok with random PMs

WillowPup

GentleMstr

Remember you hold the key to her happiness or her misery. Tread lightly with her heart.

Ok with random PMs

WillowPup

GentleMstr

can we cuddle first?

Ok with random PMs

WillowPup

Oniya

Thought this was after?
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

WillowPup

Its before AND after! :)

GentleMstr

what about during too?

Ok with random PMs

Oniya

That's for Adult Socializing.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

WillowPup

Adults have more fun ;)

GentleMstr

but cuddling is pg :P

Ok with random PMs

Avis habilis

Thread's not for RPing.

Or for cybering-lite.

GentleMstr

(who was rping?)

Was there a mess?

Ok with random PMs

MelisaArtemis

Doesn't seem like it

GentleMstr

Good I hate cleanups

Ok with random PMs

King Serperior

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Keaira

You don't wanna know
Behind every angel stands a devil.                    Scattered Angel A/A updated 8/12/16
Oh's and No's

Avis habilis

Why is that glowing?!

GentleMstr

is it now radioactive?

Ok with random PMs

Keaira

That is totally radioactive.
Behind every angel stands a devil.                    Scattered Angel A/A updated 8/12/16
Oh's and No's