News:

Main Menu

Round numbers

Started by Bliss, June 04, 2007, 09:23:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elvi

*Looks at her postage, wanders over to Bliss and throws her over her shoulder*

Sorry.....you lot are pawned....Mhuhwhahahahaaaaa.....
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

Bliss

*squeals and flails, laughing*
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

kongming

*announcer voice* Ladies and Gentlemen, the winner of this match and still Elliquiy post count champion... ELVI!
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

I have a catapult. Give me all the money, or I will fling an enormous rock at your head.

Ons/Offs:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=9536.msg338515

Bliss

8000!

That's right. 200 posts in three days.

*blows the smoke off her flying fingertips*
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Apple of Eris

Wow, now that's some speed posting.
Men are those creatures with two legs and eight hands.  ~Jayne Mansfield
To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first, then call whatever you hit the target. ~Ashleigh Brilliant

Ons/Offs
Stories I'm Seeking

Cherri Tart

see? knew you could do it! go go go go GO!
you were never able to keep me breathing as the water rises up again

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Kalen

Sheer Bliss...

OOh... Bliss.. in sheer material... the mind just GIBBERS  :o

Bliss

*laugh* See, the problem there Kalen is that it would distract people from posting, and I'd NEVEr hit that postnumber goal!
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Kalen

Is there a number high enough for your postnumber goal, my sweet?  ::)

Bliss

Yeah, you know that one that looks like a sideways 8...? *wink*
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Kalen

That one that always makes me think of boobies? ::)

Bliss

Infinite boobies...

...the mind boggles.

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Kalen

*facedesk*

now I'll NEVER get any work done today..

Cherri Tart

oh, like you ever do anyways *grins*

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Kalen

:o

speak for yourself, CT!

I can multitask with the best of them!

Cherri Tart

hey, i'm getting a lot done today!  at the rate i'm going i'm going to work myself out of work :)

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Kalen

hmm... more time for us, then?  :-X

Kalen

I know it's a SMALL number, and not very round.. but I've hit 500.

Bliss

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Cherri Tart

yay! celebratory blow job!  umm... i mean... congratz! *smiles* that this rate you'll pass me in no time.. god, i really need to get with the program :)

O/O, Cherri Flavored

kongming

Yeah, I need to hurry up a bit, too.
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

I have a catapult. Give me all the money, or I will fling an enormous rock at your head.

Ons/Offs:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=9536.msg338515

Nell

eh. I feel worthless even though I've barely been here 24 hours >>

Bliss

And in that time it looks like you've made 27 posts. Keep up that daily postrate, and you have NOTHING to be ashamed of. Hell, even half that is good stuff!
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Kalen

The mere fact that you're POSTING puts you ahead of many, to be honest.. get out there and do your thing!

Elvi

Look...I'm sorry, I have really, really, tried not to coment on this, but I feel that I have to.

What is this post race crap all about?
Surely it's not quantity but quality that people should be proud of?

There are people on here who have very low post counts, but their role play and contribution to this site and the membership is far better than many with higher scores (and that probably includes myself in that equation as well).

When I see good players/members almost panicking because they see someone else 'catching up' the whole thing really starts to make me feel very sad indeed.....
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building