News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Rate The Avatar Above You (2.0)

Started by Moraline, October 03, 2012, 03:25:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WyldRanger

Daoine Sidhe

Mm.  I have to agree with the previous score.  Madam Saphire, your avatars always thrill me.

Mr. Wyld: I give you a luscious 9.  I don't like the pants the other person (I presume is a man) is wearing.  Never been a big fan of cargo pants.
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]
Entice Me (O/O) | Engage Me (RPs) | Find Me (A/A) | Play with Me (Ideas)
Actively seeking good RP partners.

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

Renegade Vile

8 - Two beautiful woman. Intimacy. Point of View perspective. What's not to like?
<< Unavailable for New Games >>

Daoine Sidhe

Half elf.  Red hair.  Anti-hero.  What's not to like?  Oh, and he has a long sword.  That's fun, too.  9!
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

Peccavi

9. For the exact same reasons Renegade gave you his score but he's notoriously low with his scores. ;)
She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

[Check A/A thread for info!]
~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

Daoine Sidhe

For M'lady Peccavi, always a 10+ ... even if the avatar wasn't so lusciously intoxicating.  (Which it is.)
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

Renegade Vile

Quote from: Peccavi on February 01, 2014, 10:13:54 PM
9. For the exact same reasons Renegade gave you his score but he's notoriously low with his scores. ;)

Low? Not at all. Just fair *nods*

8 - The longer I look at it, the more I wish we could see what happens next.

Peccavi

Quote from: Renegade Vile on February 01, 2014, 10:24:08 PM
Low? Not at all. Just fair *nods*

Laughs! You are the Simon Cowell of this thread, admit it. ;) You're the judge they bring in when everyone else is being sappy and telling each other how much they love one another.

You, good sir, are still going to get a 9. It's almost as if you expand the picture and you'll see some vast landscape where he's standing upon a hill overlooking a battle.
She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

[Check A/A thread for info!]
~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

ChicagoOkie

Random PM's welcome.
Available for the right story.
O/Os Updated story ideas. May/9/2021
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

Daoine Sidhe

10.  Because I feel like being sappy.  :P
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

Nico

10 - same sex avatars always make me smile. :-)

Renegade Vile

Quote from: Peccavi on February 01, 2014, 10:37:39 PM

Laughs! You are the Simon Cowell of this thread, admit it. ;) You're the judge they bring in when everyone else is being sappy and telling each other how much they love one another.

You, good sir, are still going to get a 9. It's almost as if you expand the picture and you'll see some vast landscape where he's standing upon a hill overlooking a battle.

*laughs* No, if I were Simon Cowell, I'd have to be tremendously negative about everything, while I've rarely given less than a 5, which is actually average, not bad, not good. What is a 10 worth if you hand it out like candy? Also note that I never rate the person, just the avatar. 10s would be extremely common if I rated people on this forum *smiles*

Quote from: Nicholas on February 02, 2014, 03:35:38 AM
10 - same sex avatars always make me smile. :-)

8 - As always, I like these better than your avatars with the leather outfits. Nice moment and not too much body paint.

saphireMARIE

Quote from: Daoine Sidhe on February 01, 2014, 09:31:10 PM
Mm.  I have to agree with the previous score.  Madam Saphire, your avatars always thrill me.

Mr. Wyld: I give you a luscious 9.  I don't like the pants the other person (I presume is a man) is wearing.  Never been a big fan of cargo pants.

I have to admit I do love yours as well honey :) You have a talent for picking avatars :)

And 6 - I don't like it for some reason :(

Falstaff

10 still one of the hottest avatars on E.  Thank you

Shewolf

10. Sure wouldn't mind being stuck in an elevator with him...  ;D

Falstaff

I would love to go 10 rounds with her
:-*

Nico

Jag

Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Nico

King Serperior

Nick always has eye catchers, even if they aren't my type of eye catchers.  As such, you always get a 10

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Renegade Vile

8 - Once more, high marks for the Protoss.

RainyHigh

Rainy's Ons and Offs
Currently not open for solo stories

Renegade Vile

4 - A bit too psychadelic for my tastes. The natural colors would make it far more appealing.

Daoine Sidhe

I maintain my score!  Er... whatever it was.  9?
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

saphireMARIE

10 - A talented woman picks yet another amazing avatar.
Also a very distracting one at that.