Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: HairyHeretic on January 02, 2010, 07:12:33 PM
Thats pretty cool :)

The fact that everything is so neat and organized (and more than a few of them PRISTINE) speaks of a dangerously organized DM

HairyHeretic

I'd enjoy having a gaming room like that. I could probably fill a small room with the novels, graphic novels and gaming books I have. Definitely would if I put my toy soldiers on the shelves too.
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

Brandon

That looks a bit like mine except I have wood paneled walls, a normal window, not nearly as much movie stuff in there (or more like none), and the dimmer switch is on the wall just behind my chair.

Still thats pretty impressive, it might even be nicer then Monte Cooks RPG room which is the most impressive Ive seen with my own eyes
Brandon: What makes him tick? - My on's and off's - My open games thread - My Away Thread
Limits: I do not, under any circumstances play out scenes involving M/M, non-con, or toilet play

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Brandon on January 02, 2010, 10:05:50 PM
Still thats pretty impressive, it might even be nicer then Monte Cooks RPG room which is the most impressive Ive seen with my own eyes

Name dropper. :D

Brandon

You're just jealous that I got to play a few games with him over the years :P
Brandon: What makes him tick? - My on's and off's - My open games thread - My Away Thread
Limits: I do not, under any circumstances play out scenes involving M/M, non-con, or toilet play

MasterMischief

I have a Hero System Fifth Edition Revised book signed by Steve Long himself. 

*crickets chirping*

God, I swear!  If it is not 3.5 related...  >:(

Brandon

Signed books are really just for the collectors IMO. Dont get me wrong they increase the price of the book and Ild take a signed over and unsigned, I mean my pathfinder book is signed by just about all the guys at Paizo, my inner planes book is signed by Monte Cook, my 2nd edition DMs manual is signed by Gary Gygax, and my Rifts Ultimate edition is signed by Kevin Seimbieda. If I ever have to sell those books (and god forbid I do) theyll be worth a lot more just because of the signatures

Paladin

Quote from: Brandon on January 02, 2010, 10:17:01 PM
You're just jealous that I got to play a few games with him over the years :P

I know I am. Damn lucky Bastard.

MasterMischief

I just thought it would be cool.  How could I have been so naïve.

Saerrael

Good Gods, that is.. wow.. really.. My inner geek just went ballistic at that.

Brandon

Interesting thought I just had. It looks like he has several, and I mean several, books and board games that are exactly the same thing stacked next to each other. Now if hes a collector and say ones for actual use and the other is vacum sealed then ok I can see that but if hes not I think this library has been artificially enhanced

Also another thought, why doesnt he have a computer nearby? Good god I cant imagine GMing without a computer and internet connection nearby these days. Theres just to much good stuff you can pull up when the PCs throw you for a loop

Mnemaxa

Not impressed until he has a wetbar like we have in our gameroom.  A dangerously well stocked one.

The Well of my Dreams is Poisoned; I draw off the Poison, which becomes the Ink of my Authorship, the Paint upon my Brush.

Aiden

Jag

Wow...I don't do system games, but I'd want that for board games/PC room and well...*coughs*... dungeon like rooms are useful for a number of things.
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Paladin

Quote from: Mnemaxa on January 03, 2010, 01:36:24 AM
Not impressed until he has a wetbar like we have in our gameroom.  A dangerously well stocked one.

Max, can I come over to game? ;)

Brandon

Hmmm wetbar or "other" things...I think curiousity would make me want to "game" at Micha's place ;)

Thanatos

Regarding the computer:

He might carry a laptop in there and use a home-wireless set up. Depending on his field of work, he may only have 1 pc at home he uses for work and personal use and keeps it in some less distracting location otherwise :)

That is a very impressive gaming room. Wow.

Jag

Quote from: Brandon on January 04, 2010, 07:26:12 PM
Hmmm wetbar or "other" things...I think curiousity would make me want to "game" at Micha's place ;)

Only if you ask nicely. :P
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment