Conjured Hearts - College anime hijinks game - INTEREST CHECK

Started by SpiralSpider, April 29, 2011, 02:28:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SpiralSpider

Hi there!

How do you pronounce his name? My first instincts is to go the Japanese route and think "Zah-meh" but since he's Irish I have no idea.

I think it's interesting that he never wears a hat but he has one on in the picture. ^.^' Still, that can be ignored.

Does the ring on his hand have any significance?

Oh, and, welcome to Conjured Hearts!  I don't know when we'll be having another girl to summon for him, but feel free to join the OOC and game threads whenever you like.

If you have anyone that you think might like this game, please invite them as well.
~ My Ons/Offs, Characters and general RP info ~ Where am I?

"If you get hurt, hurt them back. If they kill you... walk it off."

ZameRagues

the names like "same" just with a Z instead of an S. I made the character to be similiar to me, just with a different name.

As for the hat, I liked the picture but usually I can't find a picture that is just right.

The ring has no significance, other then it looks cool.

I'm fairly patient, and I'll jump in,
Pure Impulse Plays
Discord - Zame Ragues#8888
Dice Bot - 18627
O/Os

SpiralSpider

CrazyIvan

So you need summons, would people mind if I play a female summon, just wondering?

Wolfy

Same here, I could play a female summon. :P or a male. Or a Futa, even. xD

SpiralSpider

Any gender of summons are welcome - the only physical sex restriction is with the frat boys.

Most of the summons will be female (I imagine) but if someone wanted to play a guy, we'd just have to find him a human guy to pair him with.

Right now we have one one boy waiting for a girl. Zame's his name if you want to check him out. (Character profile is in this thread)

You two are both welcome to post character ideas here. I think we might want to lean away from fire-enabled summons for at least one of you two since both the Bakeneko and Phoenix have that element.

Wolfy

Name: Hitomi and Sakura
Sex and Gender: Female
Sexuality:  Both are Bi.
Race: Water Spirits
Physical Description:

Abilities:

Hitomi:
Water of Renewal
Water of life
Healing water.
Able to control water and embue it with healing properties.

Sakura:
Able to control water, to use offensively.
She is able to turn water into Ice or Steam.

Together:
Able to create Floods. :D

Talents:

Hitomi:
Singing.
Sewing
Cooking
Housecleaning

Sakura:
Martial Arts
Sports (Any sport)
Singing

Personality: Both girls are party girls at heart, each loving to have fun in their own way. Hitomi is a little more shy, while Sakura is more outspoken. Hitomi loves a quiet night of cuddling, while Sakura is likely to throw her partner into a bed and wake the neighbors with lots of banging. Each is unique, and their own person, but they come as a package deal. :D They also have a love-hate relationship with beings who align with fire, being water affiliated.

Ons:
Gallantry
Chivalry
Bravery
Strength
Honor
Someone who doesn't mind two girls. :D
Offs:
Spiders, or bugs in general. Creeps both of them out.
Pranksters
Rude people

D/S Nature? Both are Switch, and aim to please. :D

(I hope a twin summon is ok.)

SpiralSpider

They're a really interesting concept, but I got to tell you... I don't know.

I could move past my twincest squickiness and my issues with polyamory (since I wouldn't be playing on the other side) BUT I hit a snag when I think that it wouldn't be fair for the other guys.

I should find out what everyone else thinks...

Wolfy

Quote from: Chaznia on May 04, 2011, 10:34:18 PM
They're a really interesting concept, but I got to tell you... I don't know.

I could move past my twincest squickiness and my issues with polyamory (since I wouldn't be playing on the other side) BUT I hit a snag when I think that it wouldn't be fair for the other guys.

I should find out what everyone else thinks...

Well, they don't have to be blood sisters...just adoptive sisters. :D...course, I'd need to find separate appearances then.

And there's nothing saying that both sisters would go to the same guy, either. :P Though that is what I had planned, I won't lie.

SpiralSpider

I don't want to stand in the way of a great story just because of my intimate preferences. I'd be all right with them joining the game and going to the same guy, but since this is based upon the summons being the "one true love" of the guy they're drawn to, it makes this particular pairing a bit more complicated.

That, and I want to make sure that none of the other guys don't go, "Damn! I could have had two!"

Wolfy

Lol..I understand that. :p

But..I wanted to make twins who are like one person, really. :P Two halves that make a whole, ya know? I thought it would be an interesting thing to do.

SpiralSpider

Let me get everyone else's opinion on it. I'll try to see if I can get everyone involved to post here.

For instance, how would Zame feel about having these two girls?

Lumasan

*yawns from being overly tired*

To be honest, I have no qualms what-so-ever with them being twins, I would think their interaction with my Bakeneko will be hilarious, and the potential fights between them over their "chosen one" could lead to hilarity in the end.

And to be honest, incest doesn't bother me, I've seen and heard of much more worse, I'm really quite neutral on the subject, its kinda one of those: If it doesn't happen to me I'm indifferent about it-kinda things.

I don't mind them joining, the only issue I have is the same one as Chaznia. What if the other boys get jealous?

*blinks and sort of tips to the side a little, almost falling over asleep*
My Ons and Offs/My Current Cravings 1x1's

"The Greatest Thing You'll Ever Learn, Is Just to Love, And Be Loved In Return" -Eden Abhez "Wild Boys"

Wolfy

I can understand. :P Let everyone chip in and see what they think.

Of course, if it's their true love, they shouldn't get jealous. xD

Could someone contact Zame so we can get his input..it says he's online.

SpiralSpider

Quote from: Wolfy on May 04, 2011, 11:14:43 PM
Of course, if it's their true love, they shouldn't get jealous. xD

Exactly.  ;)

I just want to make sure they're happy.

ZameRagues

I wouldn't be jealous, but I tend to have problems with one girl at a time. Two would be, at least for me difficult. ;D
Pure Impulse Plays
Dice Bot - 18627
O/Os

Wolfy

Quote from: ZameRagues on May 04, 2011, 11:22:52 PM
I wouldn't be jealous, but I tend to have problems with one girl at a time. Two would be, at least for me difficult. ;D

Aww...are you sure?..I really wanted to have two characters. xD

ZameRagues

I've never been talented when it comes to social interactions, . . . sorry.
Pure Impulse Plays
Dice Bot - 18627
O/Os

pendarious

Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND

Wolfy

I don't mind having just one girl, I just thought it would be an interesting Idea.

SpiralSpider

Quote from: Wolfy on May 04, 2011, 11:32:04 PM
Aww...are you sure?..I really wanted to have two characters. xD
If everyone's OK with them both being in the game, then we could set them up with someone else?

Wolfy

Quote from: Chaznia on May 04, 2011, 11:43:10 PM
If everyone's OK with them both being in the game, then we could set them up with someone else?

That's fine too. :D

I thought all the guys were taken, but I guess not then?

SpiralSpider

Well, Zame doesn't have anyone yet.

And while Sophie and Alex are supposed to hook up, there doesn't seem to be a lot of passion between them so we could move the story along and have her become Zame's summon (or someone else's)

But then again, it's just beginning so I'm not sure where things will go.

Ideally, at least 2 more boys will join the house as well.

Wolfy

Hmm...Well, we'll have to see who would take them before they are summoned, wouldn't we. :/

Edit: Nevermind, he's paired with the Phoenix Girl, I would guess.

Hmm...

And we'd have to find out how Sophia and Alex's players think of that...

SpiralSpider

Quote from: Wolfy on May 04, 2011, 11:57:33 PM
Hmm...Well, we'll have to see who would take them before they are summoned, wouldn't we. :/

Edit: Nevermind, he's paired with the Phoenix Girl, I would guess.

Hmm...

And we'd have to find out how Sophia and Alex's players think of that...

Katsuhiko is paired with the phoenix girl (Fiametta) Zame is not taken at the moment.