Current Stories (Female.)

Started by Stan', June 06, 2010, 09:17:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stan'

The Journey to the Pacific
A romantic adventure set during the early-to-middle twentieth century.  A disillusioned soldier has quit the army, and longs to escape from the muddy trenches of Europe to the Pacific Ocean, where he has heard lies Paradise.  The army aren't too pleased that he's just packed up and left, and he's now wanted for desertion.  On his heels are a group of elite soldiers, who are trained for this kind of mission.  In order to reach Paradise, he has to travel across the entire length of Russia to a place called Vladivostok, a small port down where the boat awaits him.  Along the way, he meets up with various travel companions (played by me) as well as a love interest (played by you).  Will they reach Paradise before the Traitor Squad reach them?

The Spy
It's the cold war.  Or maybe it's something a little more futuristic.  I need someone to play the role of a female spy.  But this spy is a little different.  Because rather than just working for one country, she's working for three.  In fact, she could be working for more.  She's created so many identities for herself, that she's forgotten what her real name and allegiance is.  She has a whole back-story invented for each of her persona's.  From French to English to Russian to American.  She reports to each of her superiors, and works with different partners, every one of them unaware of who else she is working for.

Taken
The Pleasure Model
Heavily based on the film Blade Runner and the epic quest game Fallout 3, the setting is a near-futuristic world with broken-down civilizations and dystopian cities.  Synthetic Humans are the latest craze, and they fill a variety of roles.  Heavy lifting, machinery work and they even come in sex models.  Who would want to fuck a junked-up, dirty human prostitute when they can spend a night with a perfect, clean imitation?
My character is a Bounty Hunter, that has been hired to put down a Pleasure Model that has run away.  A beautiful young woman that doesn't realise she's a robot.  He chases after her but rather than kill her, he falls in love with her.  Will he regret his decision?  The company that employed him aren't happy, and they've sent out a hit-man squad to finish the job and finish him.

playfullchick76

you still come up with the best ideas. I like the bounty hunter one that you put in.

Stan'

Sorry, that one's been taken.

Added one idea.