Font issue

Started by Oreo, May 16, 2013, 01:04:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oreo

Is there any reason why Comic Sans MS should suddenly be showing up on my screen as uber tiny? Everything else is okay except that one particular font.

sample

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

Trieste

That looks more like Times New Roman than Comic Sans, but it looks like someone made that font really small in their BBcoding. Other than that, you can try hitting ctrl+0 and see if that properly resizes it. Also try clearing cookies/cache and restarting browser.

Oreo

Quote from: Trieste on May 16, 2013, 01:16:00 AM
That looks more like Times New Roman than Comic Sans, but it looks like someone made that font really small in their BBcoding. Other than that, you can try hitting ctrl+0 and see if that properly resizes it. Also try clearing cookies/cache and restarting browser.
I would have thought that too, but I quoted the post text and it said Comic Sans MS. I also tried making a post of my own using the same font with the drop down menu and it previewed the same as was shown.

I cleaned my E cookies after this started.

SEE?

Ctrl 0 made everything even smaller. I also thought it looked like Times New Roman and was wondering if there is a glitch in the drop down window. :-\

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,

Oreo

That was it, Geraint. After checking the Comic Sans was completely missing from my font file. Much thanks.

Trieste

* Trieste didn't get a chance to get back over to this thread before now, just got home from work.  :-[

I'm glad you got it figured out!

Oreo

Me too. It was driving me nuts. I haven't a clue how it disappeared from my fonts.

Meliai

Do any graphic designers have access to your computer? :P
    {{A/As updated 5/8}}           

Oreo

No, unless a game decided it shouldn't be there.