[NC-E][BON][UN][VAN] Vampires, Humans and Coven Leader needed

Started by Clio, January 27, 2009, 09:10:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clio

Ok. I'll go back and change the parts where Elodie calls her a vamp.

And the reason I kept putting Elodie's name at the top of the posts is because I intend this thread to be used by more than just us when the opportunity arrives. Sorry for that annoyance...
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

Midnight

thats all good.  I figured as much.  Also gives us a chance to introduce other secondary charries of our own without confusion.
IF I have an RP with you and you haven't heard form me in a while then please PM me.  I had a bad spell and lost track and now can't find my way again - I am keen to continue on with them though.Want to help make my Orgy-licious dreams come true?
Want to play too? check out my wish list!
No No's and Yes Yes!

Clio

Exactly.

Oh, and I'm making these vampires turn by actually exchanging blood...not just biting...if that's alright. That would mean that Elodie's probably already fed off of Ari, if that's okay with you.

Midnight

Fine fine.  Seems like a natural part of Elodie's role..

Can you explain the turning some more please?
IF I have an RP with you and you haven't heard form me in a while then please PM me.  I had a bad spell and lost track and now can't find my way again - I am keen to continue on with them though.Want to help make my Orgy-licious dreams come true?
Want to play too? check out my wish list!
No No's and Yes Yes!

Clio

Well, in my mind, a turning always encompassed the vampire first feeding on the human, and draining them to the point of almost unconsciousness. Then, they open a wound and give the human vast amounts of their own blood before letting the conversion take place. I always figured it would take about 12 hours of pain as the transformation took place...but that's me combining dozens of myths and cutting and pasting. If anyone else has any preferences, I'd love to hear them.