Darkcide's Playhouse: M seeking F (Constant Updates, undergoing a revamp!)

Started by Darkcide, February 28, 2010, 02:31:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Obsidian Isolabella

See, now I want to make you go onto to a rant to see if I can get what you are saying. XD Lol.

Obsidian Isolabella

Obsidian Isolabella

Awwww, that makes me sad! I set it so perfectly too, damn! +Pouts+ Hehe.

Pumpkin Seeds

:: mixes a little cocktail in a syringe;: don't worry, we'll help him there.

Obsidian Isolabella

+Giggles+ Oooohhh, that sounds awesome! I wonder if he will stand a chance against us girls. ^.~

Obsidian Isolabella

Ooohh right, babe. Like you wouldn't want to girls all over you. +Chuckles+ Whatever you say!

Darkcide

(5)Let Me Blow Your Mind- You're a gorgeous older woman, absolutely gorgeous. You keep in excellent shape and you have a very high sex drive. However your marriage? It could use more excitement, and you feel like your husband takes you for granted at times. He has long wanted to watch you satisfy other men and to watch. He's aware that sexually, he doesn't really do it for you. You've long been reluctant to the idea however. This has started to change over time though. He's been displaying you on an adult hook up site, and has you take pictures or make videos.

You get a lot of responses in regards to guys who want to hook up with you, but none of them really interest you. Plus you're still unsure about the idea of sex with someone else though it definitely excites you to think about it. This changes when you meet the most interesting young man. You are getting your PHD, and in doing so? You teach a class. One of your students? He catches your eye in a big way. The younger man is very confident, but at the same time far more mature than people his age are for the most part. He is very attractive, in excellent shape, intelligent and charismatic. When he did a presentation in the class, you found yourself hanging on every word. Not to mention you see him at the gym from time to time, and he has an amazing build.

The young man has definitely noticed you as well, and despite the ring on your finger? Tossed many compliments and flirty comments your way without being obnoxious about it. The semester he was in the class? Nothing happened, but you still kept your memories of him. However you two run into each other at the gym and get to talking, without thinking you invite him out for lunch and the two of you have a rather frank conversation with one another. Eventually you wind up telling him about your marriage to a degree, and when you find out that sexually he is quite open? You spring the idea of things happening between the two of you, and he seems genuinely eager with the idea.

You've always had a secret infatuation with darker men that you've never gotten a chance to explore plus I'm interested in intimacy with an older woman as opposed to women my own age. The two of us eventually set up a date, and we do wind up having ourselves an excellent time to your husband's satisfaction. Though you barely note his presence, and you decide you don't want this to be a one off thing. He is at first very open to the idea, as he enjoyed the show and know that the people on the site would love to see footage of us. However you start to see me more on your own, without your husband. Sometimes spending the night with me even. That is when things get complicated.

(5)You Fucked Up Big, Mi Amor- On the outside? I was a ruthless and feared gangster. I was head of a violent street gang, and you were my longtime girlfriend. You grew up in the same lifestyle I did, and as a result? You're quite different from the average woman. More violent, harder, and very aggressive. The two of us had even gotten into fist fights from time to time but we always got back together. Eventually a guy who is excommunicated from the gang turns evidence on me. As a result, I get sent to a maximum security prison.

You're crushed by this conviction. My sentence is supposed to be for 10 years, although I'm eligible for parole in 5 maybe less for good behavior. What really stings is that our young child is going to have to grow up without a father for that span of time. You come to visit me fairly often, sometimes bringing our kid although I try to tell you not to. Conjugal visits are a large part of what keeps me going, although I haven't reformed at all. I'm just smarter about not getting caught, and I'm a part of one of the gangs behind bars. You've drifted away from the life to a degree, although the gang does take care of you outside.

Not to mention you personally locate the guy who ratted on me, and have him killed. How would you react to the time I spend locked away though? Would you remain faithful? Would our child need a surrogate father figure? Would you leave the life completely? Or would you grow to hate me?

Obsidian Isolabella

Obsidian Isolabella

Pumpkin Seeds

Obsidian Isolabella

Obsidian Isolabella

Wouldn't that be a really bad thing then? +Grins+ You know you would miss us!

Rachubka

I don't know what's going on, but if we're making fun of Dark, he is quite smelly.

Obsidian Isolabella

+Chuckles+ AWwwwww! We aren't really making fun of him, just teasing him a bit! Hmm, wait, those are the same, aren't they? +Grins+

Obsidian Isolabella

Darkcide

(4.5)Remember? You're The Bitch Here- You're a cruel, and somewhat sadistic young woman who is a predator of sorts. You always get your way, and you hate being told no. The problem is you're absolutely gorgeous and you know how to seduce a man. You get fairly tired of boy toys quickly and you want a plaything that is worth your time. When a guy proves he isn't worth your efforts? You don't let him down in a kind way, you set out to destroy them along with anyone who would cross you.

The new object of your desire? He's the total opposite from your wealthy upbringing. A two time loser who is trying to keep his life on the straight and narrow, he doesn't want to wind up behind bars for the rest of his life. So he is trying to keep his nose clean. The guy is very attractive, very intelligent, and he has a quick temper. Your uncle works as a Parole Officer and one day when he's driving you to class? We wind up meeting because I was spending the day riding with him. You instantly take an interest in me and find out more.

Eventually you find excuses to start hanging around me, especially when I express an interest in going back to school. Even though I find you attractive? There is a hitch in your plan. I have a girlfriend, and even though the two of us are having huge problems in our relationship I try to remain faithful. It is hard with you constantly teasing, and offering yourself to me. You wind up getting some dirt on me though, because I got into a fight where I hospitalized the other guy. It was self defense, and you were there. You won't speak on my behalf though, unless I give you something in return. I hesitantly agree, and once you get an inch? You want to take a mile.

Obsidian Isolabella

Darkcide

(4.5)A 10 Out Of 10- You're the kind of woman a guy could only dream about. You have a beautiful face, an absolutely amazing body with a one of a kind ass. You're intelligent, good company and supremely confident. You aim to please, and your sex drive is almost inhuman. You're highly interested in being the best possible girlfriend you could be, and a huge part of that is making sure that sex with you? Would be an experience that one couldn't forget.

To that end, you watch a lot of adult films. You do a lot of research and your past partners? To this day still call you as they can't get you out of your heads. You want a partner who is deserving of your attentions though. Despite your love of sex, you're not an easy lay by any means. However you meet an interesting guy in your human sexuality course, he is definitely attractive but he has a truly unique mind. The two of you are paired together to work on a project for the course, but when you go over to his place to work things out? The two of you grow quickly distracted especially when he starts to get more flirtatious. It gets very late, and he insists that it is too late for you to go home that night. You should stay over.

It happens to be the middle of winter, so after slipping into something more comfortable the two of you hesitantly share his bed. It isn't long until the the two of you decide to give into all the blatant signs. Your relationship forever changes after that night, and you find yourself with a guy who is worthy of your desires and attentions. He seems to only have one real flaw, an exhibitionist streak in him. He wants you to perform with him often, whether it be on tape or for small groups of people. Your boyfriend wants an audience for your sexual acts, and he definitely seems to get off on being observed.

Darkcide

(4.5)The Unknowing Size Queen- You're a beautiful young woman who is supremely unsatisfied, due to circumstances beyond your control. When you have sex with average sized men and below? You're unable to derive any satisfaction from it despite your very strong urges. You've never been able to achieve an orgasm before and at this point in life? You start to question if there is something wrong with you. That changes when you meet a new guy, who is very interesting. You're definitely attracted to him, but he also has a strong confident personality and is a good conversationalist. The night's events seem to be leading to you bringing him home, but you're unsure. You really like him, but you don't want another case of being unfufilled. However when the night does get more hot & heavy? You are completely in awe when he reveals himself to you, you'd never been with anyone near his size and when you two do get intimate? You find yourself able to orgasm, and you're fully satisfied and skill aside? You come to the conclusion that it takes men of certain sizes to properly stimulate you. Due to having your mind blown, you grow very attached to him to an almost dangerous level. This is something he keys in on and decides to push as far as he possibly can.