Victorian Household - EXTREME, BESTIALITY, NC, INCEST - (UPDATED)

Started by kaz, September 17, 2010, 05:40:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kaz

Character thread
OOC

Well I see the second son as being like his father, a dominant male.  He enjoys the status he has.  He can be more perverted, or less.  Its up to you really.  I am going to have some incest in this, so he will be using his mother as his father does.  Its pretty much up to you. 
Looking to write.  Sometimes life catches up with me.  If it does I will be back...

lovelygirl

Kaz if I can I would still like to play:

Name: Countess Victoria Ebberly

Position: guest

Enjoys: Reading and ridding horses. She also loves her greyhounds back at her manor.

Dislikes: None really

perversions: Victoria van be a beast in the bedroom. She's up for just about anything except for the usual - no bathroom play or blood. She still does have standards. She does love to be pleased by both men and women both. She does love herself a messy little orgy from time to time.

Appearance: (Image)

Personality: She's a perfect lady  in public, but behind closed doors, she's quite a sexual fiend. She can dominate or submit, all depends on her mood an who her current partner is.

Background: Victoria was betrothed To Count Ebberly at an early age. She married at eighteen, and her parents were compensated well for the marriage. She grew up quite poor, but quickly learned the ways of nobility through the count. He was quiet old, and she being so young, kept a lover here and there. Her sexual appetite grew as she went along and was introduced to many naughty things by members of both her male and female staff. Some say that is how the count died, that his heart attack was from her wanting him to pleasure her more than he could handle. She would never admit it it, but he was found naked in their bed, with a blindfold and a whip next to him. Now widowed, the Countess, has much free time on her hands and enjoys frequently visiting the Lord and Lady's house. Sometimes she stays for a week only to return to her manor briefly just to make sure everything is still running smoothly.

Anything else: She just might have a special relationship with the lady of the house, but no one can be totally sure, shhhh.
Slowly getting back to posting

Ons &Offs
A &A's updated 3/27/16 UPDATE Very Important!

kaz

Looking to write.  Sometimes life catches up with me.  If it does I will be back...

Isengrad

Unless you are saving the second son for Chreestafer i would like to submit an app for him if you don't mind, even if you are a few edits and he can still be viable.

Name:Valentine Ambrose
Position:Second son
Enjoys: Art,walking his dog, reading by candlelight, Long rides in the countryside, and beating his brother in their little games
Dislikes: When his candle cant stand still, The horse tires, When his canvas moves, or when the dog refuses to act like a dog.
perversions: Valentine loves many things, Puppy play, Pony play, wax, ropes, creative ways to blur the lines of pain and pleasure, and the last one is scarification.. his art.. small cuts treated so they scar uniformly
Appearance: (still looking for a good image)
Personality: Valentine is simple to get along with, at least when it comes to his pets. They obey him they might avoid being his canvas. outside of his sadist ways hes a happy and jovial fellow, always willing to offer a joke.. a sexual quip or his own insight to the situation.perhaps in some ways trying to be like his older brother. And he does so enjoy his mothers company.
Background:
What defines a normal childhood, if it is experiences that help them grow and evolve into the person they are to become as adults then by all means he had a normal childhood. However not many children grow up with a atmosphere of sex and seduction around them. He bore witness to the perverted acts of his brother from the hallway on those nights he could not sleep. he Accompanied his father on numerous occasions into the dungeon and to watch him train the slaves. Lets not forget the time he cornered on of the broken slaves and had her strip for his inspection... 13 and curious was he.. yet nothing much came of that encounter.Besides that his early life was pretty normal.. at least as he defines it.

At the age of 16 he got his first real taste of a woman, from his mother no less. they say a man never forgets his first time.. and from that time forward he never batted an eye when anyone called him a mommas boy.After that wonderful experience he dove headlong into the world his parents so enjoyed, in the few years that followed he explored many things.. finding his little kinks along the way. He always enjoyed reading and became particularly fond of using a unique candle holder to read by, always with a crop in hand in case she moved or allowed the heavy wax candle to slip further inside her.

It wasn't until he was 19 that he developed his taste for art and, given the chance, would practice whenever a canvas could be spared. He opted not to go to school, though that did not stop him from learning whatever he could. A year of practice and tutelage by a few of the doctors that visited the household from time to time and he steadied his hand, learned how to make precise cuts and what form of ointments would keep the wound clean and promote scaring.

Anything else:Nothing much really, a fondness for drink and fine food(both taken from the body of a young nubile slave:note not cannibalism:)

(ok, I know not a lot of people will like his scarification fetish and that can be dropped upon request.Please let me know what you think when you get the chance.)

original artwork by karabiner

writersmelody

All the bios look very interesting so far!

I am excited about playing, my character is up. :)
- Writer's Melody

"Love looks not with the eyes but with the mind." - William Shakespeare

(Specifically Seeking Someone to Write Solas)
(On/Offs)
(Absences/Apologies) (updated 2/9/24)

Writersblockade

Somewhat WIP

Name: Victor Pollock

Position:Head Butler

Enjoys: Keeping the house in order with a firm hand and firmer cock, a good drink, and a fine hunt.

Dislikes: a mess where none should exist, audacious guests, and a general lack of cleanliness being of animal or human origin.

perversions: Busty women and breast worship, oral, watching a stallion get blown. Will do smaller girls, but feels the meatier ones are more accepting of his cock’s proportions.
Appearance:

Personality: He’s a precise and demanding man who is the epitome of “hard but fair” Punishments await those that would disrupt the harmony of the household while the reward for exemplary service would be more than worth the tongue lashing of some useless house guest.

Background: he’s a former military man who likes it the military way. Loves roughhousing, light bondage, and sex in public. Knows the various uses and upkeep of his master’s devices, and can therefore train ladies when needed, but the more complex devices don’t usually turn him on. Nothing he likes better than to have Noble women know the sting of his pounding the day after an encounter.

As a man who has served her majesty in India, he had given his full support to Mrs. Hemlock’s adjustment to the custom hygiene program she’d developed for the slaves, and made sure that they applied to the maids as well. Though they often clash at times, the Housekeeper and Butler have always stood on the same side when discussing the importance of running the slaves, and keeping them as well maintained as any other piece of hardware in the home.

He’s entrusted with helping to maintain the houses finances when it comes to the funds needed to pay for services and supplies. He’s already built a relationship around his personal need to drive a hammer into anyone stupid enough to overcharge him. He’d known the Lord of the House for some time, and would consider himself both his protector and confidant.

Anything else:

IR Tired. Will try to fine tune him as soon as possible.
Story Lottery Profile
Here’s my O/Os!

I don't know who this Muse person is, but if it explains away the voices in my head, then I'm all for it!

Sashira

Name: Charity Andrews

Position: Slave-In-Training

Enjoys: Being exposed in front of strangers, sexual servitude, bisexual orgies, being used by the dogs, reading.

Dislikes: Being mocked for her sexual appetites, not being allowed sexual release, when newly captured victims complain too much. (You're not starving on the street, lovey, so quit your whining!)

Appearance: Long, dark brown curls, pale skin, dark eyes, a slim body with round teacup breasts.

Personality: Charity can be charming when she wants to be but also has a strong stubborn streak. She is occasionally indulged when she is impertinent, like a favorite child. She is a nymphomaniac who delights in perversity, so she is very happy to be allowed to live in the Manor. She likes to read, particularly story books and fairy tales, and often hides out in the library when she is not in use. She is a witty conversationalist, but is at heart a loner.

Background: Charity grew up in an Orphan's Home owned by the Catholic church, where she was sexually abused from a young age. Her abuser, a priest, taught her that sex was shameful - after he was done raping her, he would force her to "repent" by kneeling on the stone floor and saying hundreds of prayers. She was taught to read, since it was thought that she might join a convent. When she turned 18, the good Father lost interest and arranged for her to be taken to the Manor. She does not dwell on her past, but is angry with Catholicism because of it.

At first she was a handful - attempts to "break" her just made her more stubborn and angry - but her trainers soon found that her sex drive was her weakness. A lustful girl, Charity will do just about anything that involves sex, and will accommodate those who give it to her in other ways as well. She is just grateful that she is allowed to experience sexual pleasure, and is not demeaned as "evil" because of it. Charity does not feel that it is unreasonable to be forced into sex, or to help the maids with housework, or to help out with the newer girls - she just doesn't like being tortured, and can get huffy if she is. She is so pleased with her situation at the Manor that her greatest fear is being sold to another house.

Anything Else: Charity likes horses and will help out in the stables, but has never been with a horse sexually. She does not like dogs and hates having to take care of them, but enjoys being fucked by them. ...She is in many ways a contrary girl.

kaz

I love all these characters, go and pop them in the character thread and get writing.

Teridas

Hmmm... I maybe interested in this plus it'll give me the chance to RP with Isengrad again like old times...well, kinda. I'll keep my eye on this one.
I do not aim with my hand; he who aims with his hand has forgotten the face of his father.  I aim with my eye.

I do not shoot with my hand;  He who shoots with his hand has forgotten the face of his father.  I shoot with my mind.

I do not kill with my gun; he who kills with his gun has forgotten the face of his father.  I kill with my heart.

Isengrad

Teridas

Yeah I'm around more or less. Knew I would run into you sooner or later.
I do not aim with my hand; he who aims with his hand has forgotten the face of his father.  I aim with my eye.

I do not shoot with my hand;  He who shoots with his hand has forgotten the face of his father.  I shoot with my mind.

I do not kill with my gun; he who kills with his gun has forgotten the face of his father.  I kill with my heart.

Isengrad

well read up, check the character thread to see what spots are open and make the profile man.

kaz

Teridas

Everything should be in order here please let me know if anything needs to be changed as well as questions.

Name: Cyril Menate

Position: Friend of the House (Valentine's childhood friend)

Enjoys: Music and Composing it, Art, Reading, Horseback

Dislikes: Writer's Block, Mistakes, Interuptions

Appearance: Dark brown well kept hair, deep blue eyes, tall and tone (6'2")

Perversions: Scratching, Biting, Light Bondage, Oral, Foreplay

Personality: Creative as such wanting to become a successful musician. Laid back but intense when it comes to his work. Respectful towards the other residents since they graciously allow him into their home. Witty and Humorous in conversation.

Backround: Childhood friend of Valentine Ambrose living not to far from the House. At a young age he was immersed in the arts (painting, writing, crafting) with a focus on music. He plays the piano as well as the violin constantly as work trying to create his first masterpiece. He attended school unlike his friend and passing with excellent marks, quite the scholar some would say. He would frequently visit the house enjoying the time spent with the family and their, lustful lifestyle.

Haibane

I like him. Kaz has just gone to bed and as I've been helping her over the last few days get the game running I'm going to okay Cyril. Please add his char bio to the Characters thread but after DISLIKES please list his/your HARD LIMITS. Thanks and welcome to the game!

We are queued up in the main house doorway with Polymorphs Flashman character there, so having him arrive now will just stall him at the doorway. Perhaps Cyril can have arrived yesterday and stayed one night already, or been here longer? If so I'll give him the Yellow Bedroom and he can start anywhere he likes in the house, feel free to NPCs maids or footmen if he needs anything.

Teridas

Alright I'll most likely have him start in the music hall or the library if one is not present thanks for the welcome look forward to a good time  :D

Haibane

There is a plan of the house on page 1 of the OOC. No music room specifically but there would be a piano in the drawing room I imagine.

DarkCassandra

Writing up a bio for a victim, will post soon...

I'm sure they aren't in short supply, but it's worth a shot.
BUSY! Sorry, guys and gals!

A link to my ideas thread. Updated 06/2!

Ons and Offs! Updated 07/19!

Tackyhillbilly

Name: Thomas Markins
Position: Footman
Enjoys: Postions of dominance, especially over pretty younger women
Dislikes: Uppity women
perversions: Anything short of death, no toiletsports, happy to arrange beasteaility
Appearance:

Personality: A man with simple desires, Tom knows what he wants, and knows his master will let him have it. In exchange, Mr. Markins is loyal to the end. He's a skilled man with a gun, and good hand with animals, keeping his Masters Stables, Hounds, and Falcons in good shape, whenever they are called for. He obeys the rules of his master, and knows never to permanantly damage the merchandise. But he does expect to be allowed to have his fun.
Background: Thomas' family have lived in and around Lakeside View. Many of them have served as servants to the Lord, and the line is trusted. Thomas is just another Markin's, found when the master needed a man who would do what he was told, and and was good with animals. Up until then, Tom had been trying to farm. Serving the Master is far better then farming, and his job has many perks farming lacks. And he enjoys it. Not just the part with the young ladies either, though that is very fun. He likes taking care of the animals as well. They aren't demanding, and do their jobs.

Chreestafer

hey are there still openings? i am interested in being a house guest if that is ok?
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Clio

Quote from: Tackyhillbilly on September 20, 2010, 11:35:45 PM
Name: Thomas Markins
Position: Footman
Enjoys: Postions of dominance, especially over pretty younger women
Dislikes: Uppity women
perversions: Anything short of death, no toiletsports, happy to arrange beasteaility
Appearance:

Personality: A man with simple desires, Tom knows what he wants, and knows his master will let him have it. In exchange, Mr. Markins is loyal to the end. He's a skilled man with a gun, and good hand with animals, keeping his Masters Stables, Hounds, and Falcons in good shape, whenever they are called for. He obeys the rules of his master, and knows never to permanantly damage the merchandise. But he does expect to be allowed to have his fun.
Background: Thomas' family have lived in and around Lakeside View. Many of them have served as servants to the Lord, and the line is trusted. Thomas is just another Markin's, found when the master needed a man who would do what he was told, and and was good with animals. Up until then, Tom had been trying to farm. Serving the Master is far better then farming, and his job has many perks farming lacks. And he enjoys it. Not just the part with the young ladies either, though that is very fun. He likes taking care of the animals as well. They aren't demanding, and do their jobs.

*dies* Christine is at your disposal, Sir. Seriously. Please.... *begs*

Gerard Butler is my future husband, so I'm a bit obsessed. I will be stalking him like the plague.
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

Tackyhillbilly

Quote from: Christa McGinn on September 20, 2010, 11:47:30 PM

*dies* Christine is at your disposal, Sir. Seriously. Please.... *begs*

Gerard Butler is my future husband, so I'm a bit obsessed. I will be stalking him like the plague.

Sounds alright with me.

Clio

Chreestafer

Name: Nicholai "niiki" Riehnheart
Position: house friend
Enjoys: younger girls, the younger the better, redheads, hairy snatches, and feet and above all loves mind games...mental pain is his thing
Dislikes: physical tourcher
perversions: hairy snatches and feet above the rest
Appearance:

Personality: he is a man who through his words will twist the simplest of jokes into something that will mentally haunt you for ages.  His way with words is what people call a gift, however he calls it a curse.  he can make you cum without physically touching you...

Background: he was born a street slum and worked his way through life with his ability as a public speaker opening for kings and queens across the lands
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Clio