When an angel snaps (F for dom M character, any gender writer)

Started by LamentingQuill, June 23, 2020, 07:29:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LamentingQuill

Please make sure to read my O/O's before PM'ing me, please. I appreciate it so much.

I had written a much more elaborate backstory for this, but I’m afraid it might be too much, so I’m simplifying it instead to allow for more moldability between myself and my partner.

Essentially, YC would be the angelically beautiful son of a wealthy man that runs a huge popular history museum, he’d generally be a really great guy with a very generous and charitable nature. His dad got remarried for whatever reasons and he doesn’t get along with his nerdy stepbrother… doesn’t help that dad wrote stepbro into the will and when he kicks it, YC has to share ownership of the museum with him.

Icing on the cake is they like the same girl. MC.

MC is the orphaned daughter of close family friends that were lost in a car accident when MC was 10… their will named their best friends as their daughter’s legal guardian in the event of their deaths.

Basically, stepbro is gonna pull some shit to lure MC in his direction, perhaps take credit for an anonymous love letter YC left in MC’s work locker or something like that?

I was thinking YC snaps, just freaking loses it and makes it his mission to claim MC for himself and utterly destroy his stepbro is any way he possibly can.