California Gurl wants a bite! F seeking Dom M

Started by KellyCaliGirl, November 13, 2012, 02:17:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KellyCaliGirl

Hi there! I am looking for someone to play a male character in a vampire One on One with me!

I have a few guidelines I would like to stick by, anything else can be negotiated. Firstly, I will not do incest, no exceptions. I will not do anything listed as a turn off in my on's and offs. I love romance and sex scenes but I also want a story and a little drama, not every scene has to be sexual. Also, I hate one liners, I understand them every once in a while, but if it becomes habit I will get irritated. And please do not post in first person, I have noticed the majority of people who wrote in first person tend to make the Roleplay all about their character, as if they were the main character.

Setting: I would like the setting to be on earth or something similar. I have a few plots for past present and future settings.

Plots:

Past (renaissance/ medieval): A young slave works hard to try and free herself from the life she is trapped in. She saves every cent she has to try and earn her freedom. But one day to bring peace between the kingdom she serves and the vampire royal family, the humans promise to give the human princess as a wife to the vampire prince. The slave is quickly disguised and sent to the vampires. She is promised that if she can fool them long enough they will attack and save her, and she will be set free. But soon she realizes, she likes being the vampire's wife. But what if they discover her secrete? And what if the humans attack, she now must think of a way to tell the vampires and risk everything.

Present(1920-now): young women are supposed to be dainty, lovely and beautiful. Men are supposed to be strong, Dominate and humble. But some want something different. Vampires have come out and have become accepted as part of reality and both human men and women seek to get a taste of the immortal world. Vampire clubs begin appearing everywhere, and young humans flock to them in hopes of being bitten, or better, having sex with a vampire. So what happens when a human becomes a sex/blood slave for a vampire. It of course is not legal, but what human law can stop it? And most humans enjoy the abuse anyway. Our story would be of a human who becomes a vampire's slave, and their journey from simply listing for the bite to realizing there may be real feelings behind their actions.

Future: Vampires were once a myth, a legend, but now they are reality. They have become the dominate species, and destroyed the entire human race. Blood substitutes have been discovered and now are sold at supermarkets. But the substitute is nothing like the real thing. Substitute blood makes vampires weaker. There are rumors that there are a few surviving humans, and that the vampire government has human blood and sex slaves to sustain them, but no one has heard for sure. But laws were created in case, those laws say that anyone found hiding a human will be executed. Eventually a vampire finds a human, and takes it in. The vampire knows the consequence, but after one bite, they both are lusting for each other. 

I would want to play the female human.

I would like to do this in PM or email. So PM me of you are interested!
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide