Interest Check: Digimon RP

Started by Kai, August 27, 2008, 03:38:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kai

I thought it would be nice to try a digimon RP. It's been very successful on many other sites, so I figure, why not try it here?

Basically, I want to know if anyone would be interested. The RP won't have many limits. Fighting, Sex, Romance, Evolutions, Cross-Species, Furry, whatever is possible in such an RP.

Both Canons and Fan characters will be accepted, as I will be using my own Fan character and Digimon. The Digieggs/Digimentals will be available, and you may use any digivice you like. We'll discuss more later. Feel free to ask any questions.

I don't have much time right now, so this is very quick, but just post here if you have interest.

IF you so happen to have interest in doing a 1 on 1 Digimon RP with me too, (Canon or Fan) Just send me a PM.

DarkestStryke

This one snagged my interest as well, let me know if it gathers enough to start off and I'll join in.

Rayve13

I'd be willing to give it a go. Been awhile since I looked at Digimon stuff, but could be fun.

magnamos

Uncommon for my Age but I LOVE DIGIMON ^_^

No really, I do. Could you please elaborate a little more? What do you see there as a mainplot. Are the Players working against each other or as a team? Which kind of Digiform is used? (Like 01 common stuff, 02 Fusion, 03 cross and 04 well... Player=Digimon?) Do we have to play a human or a Digimon directly?

So many Questions so little time...

...or will it all be worked out if there is enough interest? ;)

Kai

Alright, I'd say there's a decent amount of interest.

Plotline, I was thinking a return of some of the previous villains, working together in their own way. Myotismon, Lucemon, etc. As well as the return of the X-Virus/X-Antibody (From Digimon World 4 and the X-Evolution Movie) to add a little more to it and give more possibility.

As for series, well, we know Seasons 1-3 were all linked together. (01 and 02 was on TV for the Season 03 characters.) I never took much liking to Frontier and haven't yet got into Savers. (Played the PS2 game though.) Basically, it will be a collaberation of mostly just Adventures and Tamers, mainly because some people may have lost interest after Tamers, but still understand everything before.

We can all start out doing our own thing, and work together, or against each other. We can have Tamers working for the bad guys as well as Tamers working to fight against the bad guys.

If you want to use Biomerge, go ahead, though you don't have to. Common and Fusion are staying, as well as the Eggs, as I mentioned already.

I would suggest playing as both your Tamer and Digimon, unless you want to be a rogue digimon. Rogue digimon will be able to digivolve, when they absorb enough data. (As in Tamers)

There is no limit to characters, as long as you can keep track of all of them.

magnamos

Basicly this means I can play a Digimon but I'm totally screwed until I ate enough innocent Digimon to gain the next Level? That's somewhat cruel but I like the Idea ^_^"

Kai

Well, if you remember Tamers, Impmon kept saying, "I'll defeat this guy and absorb it's data so I can digivolve." And then got pwned by the Deva before that other Deva gave him the power to become Beelzemon. Then Ai and Mako became his tamers... and yeah... You know what I mean.

Use your own discretion when fighting wild digimon. I don't want you to go and kill like 100 all at once and become Mega right away.

Limitations:

Everyone is a fairly new Tamer, the digital world had been closed to the public and was just re-opened a couple of weeks prior. Therefore, only Champion Level is attainable, and IF using a Digimental (Digiegg) compatible digimon, you may only have one for now. I'll just throw them out there randomly and it's up to you to remember which ones you have. (Though I might remember too, so go ahead and ask me if you forget.) There are multiples of the Digimentals, though Golden and Destiny aren't available yet. Only Courage, Friendship, Knowledge, Sincerity, Kindness, Love, Reliability, Hope and Light.

Villans can also include a return of the Dark Masters.

I MAY allow ONE person to be a Mega-level rogue, IF they have multiple characters. (I can see someone asking for Black WarGreymon)

Not everyone needs to have the X-Antibody as the X-Virus is still small, and maybe only one or two will have it for now. (Excluding a Dorumon, who is born with it.)

magnamos

Well anybody who's eager to play a tamer and wanna team up with me? I think it would greatly add to game balance to not have me digivolve through combat. While I would, of course, try to keep it slow and smooth it would surly get unbalancing at some point. The other players would depend on Player orientated RP to gain power and I could just slay something NPCish. No matter how hard you try to keep it in balance I guess I would progress faster. I prefer to just stick to the mentioned concept for the sake of fun :D

Kai

I know I've got my Male Tamer and his Digimon, Isaac and Eirymon.

I'm probably also gonna use a female character, maybe both Digimon and Tamer, not sure yet.

Damatos

seems fun keep me posted. I love digimon especially the bad guys.
Lust, a true must.
A hellish night like a demon's gust.

"I'm an agent of chaos. And you know the thing about chaos? It's fair." -The Joker

My ideas --> https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=20903.msg809998#new

Kai

Well, it seems there's quite a bit of interest, maybe I'll go set up the recruitment now...

Bloody Paramour

as soon as im approved...i am so in.
"I use big words. Like......erection"-Me <3
"in a sexual conversation, Duct ape is considered a double negative ♥ "

Kai