Battletech: Fall and rebirth of a Dragon (F/M)

Started by Darthvegeta800, May 13, 2010, 01:34:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darthvegeta800

Battletech: Fall and rebirth of a Dragon

The Draconis Combine has always been one of the most autocratic regimes in the Inner Sphere. The eternal nemesis of feudal House Steiner of the Lyran Commonwealth, the autocratic and relentless House Kurita has led the Combine through the ages.
The Combine warrior elite are infamous as the most dutyful, loyal, honorless but also ruthless of mechwarriors. Following the path of 'Bushido' and living and dying for their masters and the combine, the dream of reuniting the Inner Sphere under the grasp of House Kurita perseveres.
Yet after centuries of war, the many Houses and factions of the Inner Sphere never managed to use martial means to shift the balance. On the other hand, peaceful coexistence and unification remained a distant dream, war against each other an inevitability.

All this changed with the invasion of the Clans.
The followers of Kerensky had returned after centuries to reforge the Star League in their image. The honorable and enhanced Mechwarriors of the Clans have outclass whatever the Inner Sphere has. Their mechs are better than House tech, their pilots were created and manipulated into becoming the perfect warriors.
Two Clans stand out... Clan Wolf and Clan Jade Falcon.
The arrogant but deadly Jade Falcons swoop down on the Lyrans, Kuritans and the small bufferstate known as the Free Rasalhague Republic.

The war has raged for several years now and part of the Inner Sphere has allied against the common thread. House Steiner and House Kurita are united against the common foe. Still Clan Wolf, Clan Jade Falcon and the other Clans dig deep into the Inner Sphere.

This is the story of two Mechwarriors.

One is a dutyfull Samurai Tai-I (commander) who leads three Lances of Draconis Combine Mechs, part of the 5th Sword of Light army. A cunning and headstrong commander, he values the ways of old but has merged the ways of sacrifice with the fresh ideas regarding long term gain. His loyalty to Coordinator Theodore Kurita is without question. On the world of Hajima his courage will be tested as he faces the woman who will be his greatest rival and his most passionate lover...

A Jade Falcon, bred for war, raised to conquer leads her Star into battle. Part of the Omega Galaxy army of Clan Jade Falcon, she has never met a match in battle until now...
On Hajima a single Draconis Combine Commander has been bloodying her side again and again. Their first encounter is inconclusive.
Interest turns into obsession as her warrior spirit and her unequalled pride calls to her to settle the score and to overcome the challenge. For she is a trueblood, a follower of Kerensky and no flawed snake has the right to oppose her rise to glory.

The stage is set...
The battlefields ready...

The age of the Battlemech wil reach a new stage...

-----------------------------------------

Feel free to suggest other setups. Other Houses or situations.
If I play anything it's a follower of Jade Falcon, Draconis Combine or the Marian Hegemony.
But I'm open to other eras, setups etc.

I'm looking for a strong female character, flawed but competent. Sexually expect it to be a bit 'rough' and naughty even if it is a romantic plotline.

Feel free to unleash any random ideas upon me!

Darthvegeta800

Darthvegeta800