Lord Of The Rings (Story driven, F looking for M)

Started by Cynadea, January 31, 2013, 04:50:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cynadea

It's an oddly specific request. I am getting back into the swing of things, beginning to write again after a break.

I would like to play Eowyn and Faramir together, from their first meeting into the House of Healing. Please note that I've never had the patience to go through the books. Tolkien's world fascinates me, but his writing skills are killing me. All that I know is that they met in the House of Healing, that they fell in love and eventually married. If you know more about it and want to share with me, I'm rather open for discussion AND I wouldn't mind throwing some adventure into the mix. I am quite sure that all the orcs and goblins didn't drop dead as soon as Sauron fell... It could take a while for the thread to get to the hardcore smutty part. I'd like to work the tension between them. Perhaps even to the point where they find themselves unable to wait for the wedding night.

What I expect from you:
Playing Faramir, son of Denethor
2-3 solid paragraph. I value content over quantity, but this is high fantasy and it does require some description.
At least one reply a week, more is better.
Keep this Vanilla.
Communicate with me, if something comes up.

In exchange, I will:
Play Eowyn, as close to the character as I can, minus the flowery language. English isn't my main language and while I can do decent, there's no way I'll go all Tolkien for sure.
Match in post length as long as it is under the 1000 words mark
Reply within 2 days from your post.

send me a PM if interested

Currently MIA, not available for  RP

Ons and Offs ~ Idea thread