Momo's Return {F seeking Any}

Started by MomoPeach, January 25, 2013, 08:39:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MomoPeach

Hello people of E. ^_^ It's been a while since I've been around so I thought I should put up some ideas. Before though let me just say please check my O/O's but know that I'm very flexible. Also I like posts filled with detail (at least 2+) and someone who can move the story along with me. I love coming up with ideas, but not if I'm going it alone. Also I'm not particularly in a Dom/Sub mood. If you would like that element added to the play I would like it to be balanced with one playing dom one playing sub and then switching with different characters. Speaking of characters I like to play multiple characters and ask the same of a partner. I like to have no limit as far as sexual orientation so that would be nice as well. Also I'm very friendly and silly, I love to chat so don't be afraid to send me a message especially if we have a story together. :)

Anyway here are my two ideas so far. I'll be sure to update this thread as I think of more. Both stories for the time being are world building stories which I really enjoy.

Once Upon a Time:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Sleeping Beauty

Beauty and the Beast

Little Red Riding Hood-In Discussion

In Discussion

For my first idea I'm thinking of a world where all fairy tales, myths and stories can exist, but be recreated. We could add whatever stories we wanted and fix them to our liking. For example Little Red Riding Hood could actually have a thing for werewolves or maybe she's part of a Red Order, assassins who protect their village and are always women. Maybe Snow White isn't quite so innocent. What if Sleeping Beauty turned out to be a guy? Of course there would be our own characters as well. You get the idea. :) Let's chat more about it.

My second idea is a lot more vague. It's simply the both of us coming up with a story line, setting, characters and what have you and creating a world completely and totally our own. *Quick update* I had an idea of doing a more adventure/quest type story. We could start off with a character or two each and add characters and npc's as we go along. I'd love something involving fantasy. {In Discussion, may accept one more though if the plot is amazing!}

Images I Love

My Kind of Girl

That's it for now. Thanks for checking it out. :)

MomoPeach

Not taking on anymore stories at the moment until the ones in discussion are established. Thanks guys! ^_^