M4F Ideas for New Role Plays

Started by MetroBostonDom, December 24, 2012, 11:34:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MetroBostonDom

Thanks for taking a peak.  Very new to E, long time IM player.  I prefer IM in with paragraphs and maybe slight shorter for the dialogue, but have seen VERY interesting ones in the forums that have me hooked.  I enjoy full realism or realism with slight fantasy.  I tend to write first person, but can switch it up.  The little details make all the difference - how a woman moves or the specifics about her clothing keep me drooling (especially when wearing the heels are a little higher than normal or the way the thigh high stockings look on your legs).

I am always up for new ideas, but it wouldn't be fair if I didn't share a few of my own.  I would love it if you brought your own twist.  I don't want this to be my ideas, I want it to be OUR ideas.  Send me an IM, an email, or a message here so we can start talking about the little details that work for us.

Innocent Girl/Terrorist Threat? (lost my partner)
You are simply in the wrong spot at the wrong time.  I am the Jack Bauer-type Homeland Security Agent who needs to get information out of you that you simply don't know, and am willing to go to do whatever it takes to get you to talk.  Lots of ideas on this one.

Religious Fanatic Makes You Repent (VERY OPEN)
The true believer kidnaps you from the night club you were having so much fun with (Dexter Style?) and brings you to an abandoned church to make you believably repent.  Lots of Christian inspired torture.  For the true recovering Catholic/heretic!

Defeating the Super Heroine
I am the typical billionaire trust fund villainous mastermind who is bored with the regular life, so has a new hobby of collecting museum art, priceless, jewels, and perhaps even a few trophies of past battled super heroines. Of course I have all the toys and the electrical doo-dads at my disposal to trap my fair share of would be masked avengers (my iPhone has an app for that), all the necessary henchmen a criminal kingpin would need, and the ability to work in some witty campy banter...

Think of me as a slightly less ambitious, very kinky Lex Luther with a great head of hair and a designer suit.

The Physical Trainer
I am an unorthodox Physical Trainer who uses humiliation, coercion and blackmail on my upper class clients to not only help them lose weight, but continue paying my monthly fee.

The Inventor - closed!
I am a last year grad student working on cutting edge technology - an implant that can releases synthesized the chemicals that causes various human emotions directly into someone`s blood stream. When I feel unappreciated, I decide to have my last clinical trial be with a co- ed who usually never even give me the time of day.

(of course I use my iPhone to release the chemicals - there`s an app for that)

I have a good deal of a semi-believable back story already written, just need to tweak for the little details that make it specific for you.

Zaila

You have some very interesting ideas :)

Zaila

I liked the religious fanatic one actually. It's different than other things I've seen and I'm also a huge Dexter fan :-)

MetroBostonDom

Small edits here and there.  Private Message if anything looks interesting or if you'd like to put your own spin on any of these.

Harlome

Those are some pretty interesting ideas, I must say! =D