Male looking for females to RP with- Help my Plot Bunnies

Started by Umbreon, May 09, 2010, 05:02:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Umbreon

Hi everyone, so I am new here (Got approved yesterday) and wanted to try some role-plays. Looking for females to play a female character (Although males can play them too, just as long as you are good). I got a couple of days that I would like to run by. I am willing to do F/F if you want (I got a selection of Male/Female characters I could use, but not that great at F/F, the sex scenes anyway))

Original:
Student/Teacher: (I only do 17+ really who are almost 18)
A male student and a female student finds them alone one day in the English room and feels an attraction and lust to each other, soon they end up on a forbidden journey. With the student graduating in five months and turning eighteen in three months can they keep their relationship a secret until he is of legal age and out of school. Need a Female teacher for this.

Strip Club:
Story- The owner of a popular strip club called Exotic Dancers treats all of his girls with equal. When a newcomer enters and is shunned by the other girls the owner takes her under his wing where an eventual romance will start.

Other stories I would like to try out.
Anime: The only Anime I will do is Pokemon since it's the only one I have watched (No characters under 18 though). Characters I would like to RP as:
Flannery/Male Character
Cynthia/Male Character
Gardenia/Male Character (She is over 18 right?)]
Lucy/Male Character

Mostly I will be the male characters and the female can play those girls, (But we can switch if you want)

Flannery/Cynthia: Story- Flannery and Cynthia crosses past one day in a hotel and ends up sleeping together. Afraid how the world may react to the Champion of Sinnoh sleeping with a Hoenn Gym leader so they continue their relationship in private.

Games: The Elder Scrolls- Oblivion
Story: Two assassins of the Dark Brotherhood starts a relationship together (Both must be humans though. No Orcs/Khajiti/Argonian, Elves are okay). However the head of the DB feels they should not sleep together and forbids them. So they sneak out of the Sanctuary and go to various of places to continue their relationship.

Five minutes to Midnight:
A seventeen old boy is turning eighteen in six hours and he wants to lose his virginity by the time the clock strikes midnight and he is eighteen so he goes out and searches for a girl to sleep with, and perhaps will also be his future partner. Will he make it before the clock strikes Midnight?

Exotic Getaway: Cooper Rivers is a thirty year old single man who has worked almost his entire life and needs a vacation from his stressful work. So when he is given a week off Cooper heads over to an Exotic Island hoping to relax, there he meets an exotic beautiful woman after they make eye contact at a bar, before they know it they end having having an exotic romance.

Lost and Found: Two strangers meet at a clothing store, one of them is the employee and the other was a customer. The guy (Customer, who I want to play) starts visiting her more after he meets her the first day and the two starts to like each other. However four months later the girl quits her job and the guy loses contact with her. Now after a year of searching for her, he finds her and confesses he had a crush on her since they met, and she also informs him she liked him as well. The two go to dinner together before having a night of passion.

Forbidden: Two people who have been best friends since they were young are both married to different people, however their spouse leaves little to be desired and practically ignores them. The two best friends meet one day and starts falling in love with each other after sleeping together and reawakening passion that they thought was dead, but they feel like they can't leave their spouse so decides to sneak around.

Bonds that Ties: (Bondage, I thought I would give this a go):
A married couple decides to spice up their sex life and decides to take turns tying each other up.
(Sorry not much summary on this one).

I will love who I please (F/F):
Two girls working in a rather homophobic town has a chance meeting one night at a coffee house and starts talking. They find themselves interested in each other and starts dating, but they are afraid what their friends, family and the town will think. One night after a hot passionate night of sex they are both caught and decide to stand up for their relationship and all same sex couples and try to convince the entire town to let them love whoever they want.
Although I would like to do this with a female I don't mind doing it with a male as well

If you like to do any other stories then feel free to ask me, I might do it with you.

Umbreon

*UPDATE* New idea, really want to do this with a female partner.

Exotic Getaway: Cooper Rivers is a thirty year old single man who has worked almost his entire life and needs a vacation from his stressful work. So when he is given a week off Cooper heads over to an Exotic Island hoping to relax, there he meets an exotic beautiful woman after they make eye contact at a bar, before they know it they end having having an exotic romance.

I really want to do this idea with someone, anyone up for it? There will be quite a few sex scenes and it is romance, one of those vacation romance you see on TV.

Le Immortelle

I'm interested in the idea you posted above...hit me up on YIM if you want.

Umbreon

Actually I don't have YIM sorry, mind if we do it on the forums?

elfguy

I'd love to do the Oblivion style one. While I am a guy I only play female characters, so if that's ok with you PM me.
----

Umbreon

*Update* New Ideas*: Also still really wanting to do Exotic Getaway with someone since I haven't able to do it with Amazon. (Same with the Student/Teacher one).

Lost and Found: Two strangers meet at a clothing store, one of them is the employee and the other was a customer. The guy (Customer, who I want to play) starts visiting her more after he meets her the first day and the two starts to like each other. However four months later the girl quits her job and the guy loses contact with her. Now after a year of searching for her, he finds her and confesses he had a crush on her since they met, and she also informs him she liked him as well. The two go to dinner together before having a night of passion.

Forbidden: Two people who have been best friends since they were young are both married to different people, however their spouse leaves little to be desired and practically ignores them. The two best friends meet one day and starts falling in love with each other after sleeping together and reawakening passion that they thought was dead, but they feel like they can't leave their spouse so decides to sneak around.

A married couple decides to spice up their sex life and decides to take turns tying each other up.

Two girls working in a rather homophobic town has a chance meeting one night at a coffee house and starts talking. They find themselves interested in each other and starts dating, but they are afraid what their friends, family and the town will think. One night after a hot passionate night of sex they are both caught and decide to stand up for their relationship and all same sex couples and try to convince the entire town to let them love whoever they want.
Although I would like to do this with a female I don't mind doing it with a male as well

Umbreon

*Update!*

Five minutes to Midnight:
A seventeen old boy is turning eighteen in six hours and he wants to lose his virginity by the time the clock strikes midnight and he is eighteen so he goes out and searches for a girl to sleep with, and perhaps will also be his future partner. Will he make it before the clock strikes Midnight?

Okay need a female character that my male character will find and end up with, possible plot to follow after the beginning and when he sleeps with her.

Also still wants to do Exotic Getaway, Forbidden and I will love who I please too

PM me or post in here

Le Immortelle

Oops my bad, I forgot to see your post about not having IM when you posted initially. And i'm still interested in RP. I prefer forum, I was just asking for IM id simply because it helps to brainstorm/ironing out the details before posting it up on forums. So..if you're still interested in roleplaying with me, we can do it. :)

Umbreon

Lol np, and yep sure, definitely want to try and do this RP let's hope my muse didn't go down. Would you want to iron details in PM or start Rp first?

Umbreon

*Update!*

Some more Plot Bunnies have emerged:

The Dirty Cop: Cooper Rivers is a loyal cop who always does what he needs to for the law, but after constantly working he wants to take a break and heads down to a bar hoping to relive some tension with sex. Cooper wants to let himself go and get down and dirty with a female, he hopes that someone will make him feel like a man.

Still want to do:

Got a Summary and title for now:
Forbidden Lust: (Female Teacher/Male Student)
Charlie Benson is seventeen, turning 18 in five months and attends Westfield State High School where they just hired a new English teacher who looks quite hot and stunning, every guy wants her. However the teacher asks Charlie to stay behind to help her do a project and believes he would be excellent to help, and as the two starts working on it they both start feeling attracted to each other and eventually kiss, they don't know where it will lead but hopes nobody will ever find out.

Umbreon

*NEW UPDATE*

Forbidden Lesbian Crush: Teacher/Student (FF, I don't mind if a guy or a girl takes the role of the female teacher).
Tanya Gryphon is a seventeen year old girl in high school who never really took an interest in guys, her 18th was in about five months from January, however when she gets an English teacher Tanya discovers she is starting to have a major crush on the female teacher.

She tries to ignore those urges but at one lunch hour Tanya realizes her teacher is a lesbian, and soon she kisses the teacher leaving them both stunned until she decides to kisses her back as they start an forbidden relationship. Tanya doesn't understand these feelings but she knows that she is a lesbian and asks her teacher to teach her many stuff including on how to have sex.

I want to do this one, so any takers? The teacher will be in her mid twenties-thirties and a very hot woman, the personality/history/appearance etc is up to you.

Also still want to do the other storylines I mentioned.

I also want to give this one a go, if anyone wants to help:
Bondage Night:
Richard is a twenty four year old guy who wants to try and sleep with a very hot woman, when he finally meets a girl that will do everything he desires, he discovers that she is quite kinky when she suggests Bondage and taking turns on tying each other up.

After that night Richard can't get enough of her and decides to pursue a romantic relationship with her.

I want to give Bondage a try as well, it just something that I can be into., once again you choose the female character who is hot. Both RPs will have sex but turn into a romance (Unless you don't want that)

thrill

I'd be interested in either one of your bondage ideas you posted about. That is if your still wanting to RP them.

Umbreon

Okay sure, which one do you want to give a try? The married one or the other one?

cassia

Are you still looking for someone to play Five Minutes to Midnight? I'm interested in that one, possibly playing as a classmate, or a girl from a rival school.

thrill

Quote from: Umbreon on August 10, 2010, 09:21:20 AM
Okay sure, which one do you want to give a try? The married one or the other one?

how about the married couple?

Gracie

I'm interested in the "Forbidden Lesbian Crush" plot. I already have a lesbian teacher character, so she'll be perfect for this!  :D PM me if interested.

Umbreon

Cassia- Although I kind of lost my muse for that one I can still give it a go, I haven't done it with anyone yet.
thrill- Okay sure, perhaps the RP can start off with the married couple on a date or something and talking about their relationship (Both working and the sex feeling the same as always) so decide to try something different with their sex cue Bondage.
Grace- Sending after this post

thrill

Sounds good. would you like to start it or would you like me to?

wildcripple123

Umbreon

thrill- I will give you the honors of starting it if you like
WC_ Okay sure, I can play the male student of course,

cassia

Umbreon

Cassia- We could wait and see if the muse returns, as of now I can't really think much of what I want to do with that plot.

*NEW IDEA*:

The Lonely Bartender:
She's a girl at the age of twenty five working at the Nightclub called Wicked, every night tons of guys flirts with her and ends up sleeping with many of them only for them to never call back so she starts getting tired of it, just serving drinks and not letting any guys flirt with her.
However a quite an attractive guy (My character) walks in and orders a drink, she knows there is something different about him and starts to talk to him, eventually he comes every night just to talk to her and they soon decide to have a date which quickly comes into sex, however this time he does not leave you.

Alright so there is sex scenes of course but plot and heavily romance, especially in the beginning. I ask that the female bartender is a blond with pale skin, she wears what all the female bartenders have to wear a hot pink shirt going halfway revealing her stomach and blue jeans, she has big breasts but you can decide if they are fake or not. This idea came from after when I went to a nightclub a few days ago and the bartenders there were dressed the same way (They were quite hot). Any takers?

Umbreon

*New Idea*

After so long my muse has come back and my cravings are still around, I have an Christmas idea I would like to get started before Christmas Eve aleast.

Christmas Blues:

A young man around 30 used to love Christmas until about early twenties when everything in his life including Christmas went wrong, and it just kept going wrong so he stopped having the Christmas Spirit in him. On this Christmas Eve he is at a bar drinking his sorrows away before a very attractive woman around 30 herself and has the Christmas Spirit inside her walks in and changes everything for him and is determined to restore his spirit in Christmas.

So basically your female character walks into a bar on Christmas Eve (Why? You can make it up but she wouldn't be depressed, maybe coming back from a bachelorette party or something) and sees my character down in the dumps, she walks over and starts talking to him before trying to cheer up.

After some time he manages to smile and the two have an connection before heading to his house, of course the RP doesn't have to end there as it can keep going with a romance.

The Nightclub
Rick Winters is at a nightclub dancing with random people until one girl in particular starts dancing with him in a sexy kind of dance, the two grinding for a few minutes until she goes to get a drink. Rick has never been kissed or had a girlfriend let alone had a girl dance like that with him so he decides to find her and talks to her, he doesn't at first but finally he does and the two strike up a spark.

So my character, Rick meets your female character at a Nightclub as she starts dancing with him, partly or half drunk, doing those kind of sexy dances (Not stripping lol) and he finds her later in the night and strikes up a conversation. I am hoping for a plot so it can go either way which is your choice. She can take him to her place and they have sex or the female gives Rick her number and they start dating on a spark they have.

Old ideas I am still wanting to do:
The Lonely Bartender
Lost and Found
Five Minutes to Midnight

Those ones can be found in the posts above.

Lunarice

I really like the idea of The Lonely Bartender.  Though this pic may not have large enough breasts for your desires, it screamed your idea to me.  I enjoy collaborating with people to make a good story and am a huge sucker for romantic storylines.  If you already have someone for the bartender, I would also like The Nightclub storyline or Five Minutes Til Midnight.

Umbreon

Nope don't have anyone so we can do that one, I agree though that picture looks pretty much perfect for the role. We can discuss ideas first before we start if you like, I am on for all day, I will just have to keep checking back here