What is the avatar above you thinking! 2010.03.18

Started by Blaed, March 18, 2010, 04:29:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptainErotica

If I ask him remove his mask for me, would he?

Autumn52

She is wearing my spare mask...hum.....so thats where I left that........
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

CaptainErotica

I wonder if I should tell him I accidentally washed his cape with my colored clothes and the colors bled.

Nico

"Someone give me the damn oil for my muscles already."

Autumn52

Yeah you can look but dont touch......(Xandi's thinking "Damn fate" no need to wonder)
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

CaptainErotica

Damn his costume would look good on my well chiseled body.

Talia

Wonders if he has the correct knife .....
He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.
Imagine what he would do to me if he smiled!

Smile... it's the second best thing to do with your lips.

On's & Off's
The Oath of Drake for Group RP's
A&A

CaptainErotica

(Correct knife?)

wonders if  anyone is watching what she is about to do with that innocent...lamp(?)

HockeyGod

That's not a knife, that's a gauntlet...does everyone think I'm holding a knife? Oh geez, it does look a little like that.

Saerrael

Can't touch this! Dun dun dundundun.

Yeah, couldn't resist xD

Beguile's Mistress

Oh, for goodness sake!  Do I look like I need a bra?

CaptainErotica

Does this outfit show off my assets?

(I never noticed that the gauntlet does look a bit like a knife.)

Autumn52

Alric Sanosake

I am the king... I am the god... I am the warrior... I am the husband... I am the father... but inside... I am truly the beast. The beast that ravishes, murders, and pillages. You ask who I am? I am the Wolf King. I am Alric. Fear me

Autumn52

Alric Sanosake

My pose is definitely sexier than the guy before me.
I am the king... I am the god... I am the warrior... I am the husband... I am the father... but inside... I am truly the beast. The beast that ravishes, murders, and pillages. You ask who I am? I am the Wolf King. I am Alric. Fear me

CaptainErotica

Maybe if I stare hard enough she will turn around.

Alric Sanosake

I am the most awesome, sexiest, strongest, and 'biggest' hero on here.

Autumn52

Alric Sanosake

First love is only a lot of curiosity.

CaptainErotica

*as she looks over her shoulder at Robguy*  Is he staring at my ass? God I hope so!

Alric Sanosake

Quote from: Robguy on March 30, 2010, 12:34:12 AM
*as she looks over her shoulder at Robguy*  Is he staring at my ass? God I hope so!

Did I just mistake him as a girl?

Autumn52

Should I show them the Wolf King side of myself?

Alric Sanosake

Should I show the right of myself to the Wolf King

Juicy

I really hate getting tangled in mother's curtains.