On the Run (A Twilight Parody. NC, BON, Possibly Extreme)

Started by CarnivorousBunny, March 11, 2013, 05:22:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CarnivorousBunny

So this is an idea that's been running around my mind for a while, but more as a fan fiction than a role play, but since I'm NEVER going to write it, I thought I'd turn it in to a game for other people to enjoy instead.
Honestly, I'm just throwing this idea out there to see if anyone is interested, and will only invest further time and effort in to the plot and prettifying this thread if I get enough interest.

I'm not a fan of Twilight, which is exactly how I came up with this premise.  I thought it would be a fun idea to tinker with, not just by myself, but with other people out there.
The story is (probably) going to be ridiculous, funny, and full of the horrible, ruthless, raging, frothing, hormonal beasts known as Fan Girls.

The basic premise of the story:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Vampires have always been feared and hunted, depicted as ruthless killers.  To them, humans are nothing but cattle, and it was kill or be killed. 
Vampires are take all of their power from fear and faith, and had a lot of dark power because that is what humans believed.  A clove of garlic and two pieces of wood hammered together were effective warding tools because of people'a faith in them as well.

After the success of the Twilight series Vampires lost all their power.  People no longer believe that they are powerful or dangerous, and once that faith was gone, so was their power.  However they are still being hunted, but not to be killed, but because millions of fan girls want to find their own 'Edward'.
Oh, don't get me wrong, vampires are still being killed, but only the females, which are considered competition for their future 'Edward's' affections.

Changes Vampires went through:
I'm an Anne Rice fan, so I'm basing some of my Vampire facts on her.  Originally the vampires were deadly killers and utterly lost creatures, unsure of what to do with their eternal life and ever growing power, but because of the shift in belief and power, they now are confused and a little miffed.
1. They sparkle now, which they absolutely hate, but at least their genetalia work again.
2. They can now walk in the sun, but many don't due to trauma or habits.
3. Any other power twilight vampires have that ann rice vampires do not.  If this rp actually takes off, I will take the time to research properly.

The story can revolve around a number of things:
1. The announcing that the Female Vampire is now an endangered species, and their conservation and protection from the Fan Girls
2. The arresting or attempts to destroy the Fan Girl movement
3. A group of vampires currently being hunted by a particularly persistent group of Fan Girls who have set their eyes on at least one of the group members.
4. A couple of human ambassadors trying to protect not only vampires, but the good name of human beings (or at least what's left of it)

I see this being put in the NC section, because there will be possible rape scenes involving Fan Girls and vampires.
I see cat fights, lots of running and acrobatics, not to mention a lot of really angry ex-boyfriends looking for a vampire to take their frustrations out on.
Maybe it will go as far as extreme with character death or not. Seriously, this idea is very open and I encourage suggestions and comments.

Characters I'm looking for:
1. Vampires, male and female
2. Humans who are trying to help or protect the vampires
3. Fan Girls. Maybe. I'm probably going to make them NPCs for the most part though.

NOTE: This will not be a sandbox game. If enough interest is generated I will come up with a solid plot. For now I'm thinking it will either be a rescue mission or an assassination attempt or hunt for a Fan Girl mastermind.
my  o&o and a&a
Current Status: Back on E, but still busy.
Sworn to the Oath of the Drake.

Anomaly

Interesting. I think you're on to something here.

You say that Vampires lost their strength because they're not feared, so became weak as a result. But my being love/hated but not feared they begun to sparkle?

What role do you want filled? Guy or Girl vampire?

azzmeister89

haha this sounds insane, i'm in! will it just be vampires or will wearwolves be involved too because i think the team Edward VS team Jacob thing could be used for this.

Gladiator0161

Hahahaha! I love it! I'm a natural hater of the Twilight films and books, so this is gold to me, lmao. I'm in too. I agree with Azzmeister89's suggestion about the teams thing btw, lol, that'll be one piece of hilarity right there.

Will One question though, will the Fan Girls be raping the vampires and werewolves (if they're put in)? Cuz usually it goes the other way around and that'd just be funny, lol.

I'll probably be a vampire just because I haven't had much practice btw. Usually I pick werewolves cuz they're more to my liking.

Alysanthia

*Lurklurklurklurk.*

I know zero about Twilight vampires wussies but Anne Rice, Black Dagger Brotherhood, Dracula lore, and WoD vampires (to name a few) I'm all good.

Probably make a female vampire.

"I look like a club kid puked on me after eating a glitter burrito" *Reaction to being in the sunlight and sparkling.*

CarnivorousBunny

Haha! Awesome :) I'm surprised glad you guys are interested. I actually thought people would ignore this :p

Anomaly: I'm looking for any kind of vampire and sane humans who can help the vampires. I was thinking I'd play the rabid fan girls, but if someone wants to take the role of one that's fine too.
The vampires are sparkling because that's what most people started believing they did, not because people no longer feared them.

Azz: haha, welcome aboard! :) hm, the problem with werewolves is that their power is not compromised and they would dominate over everyone in the game. But I guess I could nerf them. If someone makes an interesting idea involving werewolves, or if I can generate enough interest I can add them.

Gladiator: yeah, the tables turning is kind of the whole point of this game :) so the fan girls are now the evil, raping murderers, not the creatures of the night.

Aly: Helloo! :) haha! Yes, or you could say "I look like a unicorn fart.."  ::)

Thanks so much for the interest, guys! I'l put up a character sheet when I get home
my  o&o and a&a

Marie Reynolds

I maybe interested in this especially if i can work towards my goal of Paladin Alexander killing Edward!

CarnivorousBunny

Well, Edward himself isn't in it, but we can definitely have a vampire made in his image. 
I'm sure there are vampires out there who would be revelling in the attention fan girls throw at them, and many more who are enjoying their now functional genetalia.  Vampires like these would probably try to encourage the craze, making them obnoxious (at least) to vampires and non-fan girl people alike.

Also there would be non-fan girl vampire slayers who kill vampires because of the rage against the book and vampire craze.  Would you be interested in that angle?  Problem is, I'm not too sure how that character would fit in to the whole (potential) rescue mission plot, unless you're okay with siding with the vamps or playing an antagonist outside the Fan Girl group.
my  o&o and a&a

Marie Reynolds

Iscariot wants to assert their authority and domination of the Vampire hunting scene and maybe stab a few protestants along the way.

Gladiator0161

I have an idea on how you could nerf the Werewolves *cackles and rubs hands together* instead of turning into ferocious huge wolves, they turn into cute adorable puppies! Gahahahahahaaaa! *thunder and lightning crack the sky behind me*

Makes it kind of corny I admit but, it'd be funny in my opinion *Jacob tries turning into a werewolf and turns into a puppy instead "wtf?!" xD