Salem Institute of Magic (HP verse): Recruiting now!

Started by Amelita, March 31, 2014, 09:27:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ebpohmr

SugarAndSpice

ebpohmr has you character been accepted yet? I want to see it :)

*continues dance, it morphs into the Macarena*

ebpohmr

Quote from: SugarAndSpice on April 20, 2014, 09:34:53 AM
ebpohmr has you character been accepted yet? I want to see it :)

*continues dance, it morphs into the Macarena*

Indeed he has! Allow me to introduce you to Dominar Barrows!

*totally rocks the macarena*

oceanspool

Quote from: ebpohmr on April 20, 2014, 09:31:25 AM
*does the 'woo! more players' dance*

I'm looking forward to seeing who you come up with!

I'm really tempted to have my character somehow be of English origin, just to have an excuse for my inevitable accidental Britishisms... xD

(also I think I've seen you around Aetherpunk, hi =D *wave*)

*joins Macarena line*

SugarAndSpice

HEEEEEEEY MACARENA!

Looks cool ebpohmr, my character would probably feel that he needs to lighten up somewhat, I've almost finished my sheet and hopefully will send it off today :D

ebpohmr

Yeah, I really struggle with keeping the English out of my American, but most people are pretty forgiving, so I don't worry about it terribly much!

*returns the wave* Indeed you have, although I haven't been as active there yet as I hope!

My favourite moments in a nightclub are when they play Macarena or Saturday Night and the whole dance floor just synch's up into the dance! :D

Quote from: SugarAndSpice on April 20, 2014, 09:41:52 AM
Looks cool ebpohmr, my character would probably feel that he needs to lighten up somewhat, I've almost finished my sheet and hopefully will send it off today :D

Yeah, Dominar is proving to be a lot of fun to write for - its been a while since I exercised my inner bastard! And not to worry that your character won't be Dom's biggest fan - I'd be worried if everyone liked him! ;)

SugarAndSpice

Lols my character is quite tolerant and friendly, she wants to be friends with everyone.

I love that too  ;D So much fun, especially as there are always some people who aren't synced up but they keep going anyway

ebpohmr

Quote from: SugarAndSpice on April 20, 2014, 09:48:55 AM
Lols my character is quite tolerant and friendly, she wants to be friends with everyone.

I love that too  ;D So much fun, especially as there are always some people who aren't synced up but they keep going anyway

Yep, that's usually me! :p

I'm sure Dominar would be happy to get to know your character in more depth. ;)

oceanspool

I met someone once who DIDN'T KNOW THE MACARENA.  :O

Trying to write character sheet, but Flash Gordon is on TV so I'm getting a bit distracted!

ebpohmr

Quote from: oceanspool on April 20, 2014, 09:52:17 AM
I met someone once who DIDN'T KNOW THE MACARENA.  :O

Well, I hope you educated them correctly?

Quote from: oceanspool on April 20, 2014, 09:52:17 AM
Trying to write character sheet, but Flash Gordon is on TV so I'm getting a bit distracted!

Oooh! <3

SugarAndSpice

DIDN'T KNOW THE MACARENA!!! Is that even legal?

Lols ebpohmr :D I bet his wouldn't mind ;)

Quick question, whos the third GM I have to send my character too? I have Amelita and Bloodied Porcelain but I can't find who the other GM is.

oceanspool

Quote from: ebpohmr on April 20, 2014, 09:53:23 AM
Well, I hope you educated them correctly?

I did my civic duty.

QuoteOooh! <3

FLASH! AHHHHHHHHHHH

ebpohmr

Quote from: SugarAndSpice on April 20, 2014, 09:54:52 AM
Quick question, whos the third GM I have to send my character too? I have Amelita and Bloodied Porcelain but I can't find who the other GM is.

That would be Aiden. ;)

Quote from: oceanspool on April 20, 2014, 09:55:43 AM
FLASH! AHHHHHHHHHHH

Love that film SO much! HAWKMEN, DIIIIIVE!

oceanspool

Quote from: ebpohmr on April 20, 2014, 09:57:18 AM
Love that film SO much! HAWKMEN, DIIIIIVE!

I thought for ages that he was saying HAWKMEN, DIIIIIIE! I was slightly confused why he would be saying that xD

SugarAndSpice

Character Sent!  ;D *Happy dance*

Now I suppose I should do my uni work *sigh*

ebpohmr

Quote from: oceanspool on April 20, 2014, 09:59:01 AM
I thought for ages that he was saying HAWKMEN, DIIIIIIE! I was slightly confused why he would be saying that xD

Well, it is Brian Blessed, after all. ;)

Quote from: SugarAndSpice on April 20, 2014, 09:59:29 AM
Character Sent!  ;D *Happy dance*

Now I suppose I should do my uni work *sigh*

Woo! *joins the happy dance*

and Boo! for uni work! But I guess if it has to be done... *offers motivational hugs*

oceanspool

SugarAndSpice

*Motivational group hug*

It's not too bad, I've done most of mine already, it's just one of those bits where you question the relevance/use of them

oceanspool

Now to read through the whole game information thread. Back in about an hour. xD

ebpohmr

Its definitely worth reading through the rules and setting information a couple of times - just to help cut down on later editing when you find a mistake! ;)

Zealously Jaded

Not to mention the GMs did an awesome job with filling the world and making it feel real.

oceanspool

Yeah it's amazing, and so thorough. Thought I'd read through it all first so I don't make any huge mistakes. It is really interesting though :D

oceanspool

Hmm, just thinking, what would be the difference between a spirit animal and a Patronus? I would have thought you'd have the same animal for both.

Zealously Jaded

I think a patronus is a spell creature that is meant to protect you, where a spirit animal is a creature that's meant to guide you. I'm by sure if they'd be the same or not!

Bloodied Porcelain

Spirit animals are manifestations of your true nature based upon beliefs from Native American magic systems. These are assigned by the GMs, so please don't fill them in on your sheets.
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

~ Bizarre, Beautiful, And Breathtaking ~
~ O/O ~ Seeking ~ A/A ~ Mirrors and Masks ~ Poetry ~
She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like wings.