Whisper something in the ear of the person above you

Started by Autumn52, April 11, 2012, 09:30:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OrchidofDarkness

-giggles - Well if its darkness you are after just wait for the sun to go down I will be more lively -laughs-
Every thing I gave is wasted, and I'm the one whos suffocated.

SummerWhispers

I have missed your dark loveliness, it is a welcome contrast to my bright sunny personality.

TheLegionary

I wish you had more eyes to me... I would not let you down!

mishi

She left behind small traces of her time on Earth, visible only to those who know where to look.

Insanityenviesme

You have such captivating eyes, Miss.. but why are they burdened with vile sadness?
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Skadii

I hid the keys to your car and won't give them back until you kiss me! ;)

Love And Submission

Discord: SouthOfHeaven#3454

wiccaangel311

I know your excited justin bieber is in town but relax

Skadii

Skadii

My dear Jack, you should know I would be kissing you if you would only ask!

Skadii

TheLegionary

SunshineSparkle

O&O    A&A    Avatars

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Skadii

Insanityenviesme

Oh, Look.. -points up- I finally got sandwiched >:)
Moments of Sanity

Skadii

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

BladeDancer

-bites at your neck- hello, my friend. How are you?

Insanityenviesme

Mmmm.. Sandwiched again, darling -grins, as if asking her if that was all she's got-
Moments of Sanity

BladeDancer

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity