Looking for a Daddy Dom (F lf M)

Started by Usani, November 18, 2013, 12:39:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Usani

So, I just recently figured out I am a babygirl sub and I really would love to do an rp involving a Daddy/babygirl pairing (no incest).  I wanna do a story about an 18 year old girl who has been alone most of her life since both her parents died when she was young and she has been on her own since she was 16.  We can determine how they meet but my character is gonna be the type that loves cute things: stuffed animals, kittens/puppies and loves sweets.  In a way this is an age play thing cause I would love to have someone play a man who is about 40 years old who is a nurturing Daddy Dom.  She acts shy, cries when she's upset or lonely, she hides when she's scared or even depressed at times and she needs Daddy to help her.

I'm a really big fan of people using pictures for their characters preferably real human photos and not anime, when posting in threads for intros.

tonioven

This sounds interesting, though I'm not too much into ageplay, I think that testing new waters would be interesting. Do you want to discuss more details?