Corrupt a wish

Started by Twilightfiredragon, October 04, 2011, 02:08:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lonlyazn

Granted, everyone else have Christmas Holiday, but you now celebrate it as a sacred date as a Mormon.

I wish that I wasn't so anxious when around other people.

“There are two tragedies in life. One is to lose your heart's desire. The other is to gain it.”

Princeoflight

Granted. But now you can't feel any kind of excitement or nervousness anymore and life feels bland.

I wish I read more books.

Lunar Raven

Granted.  You're in a library filled every book in the world.  And nothing else.  Now where is the exit?

I want a Christmas cake all to myself!
Member of the INTP group.  What's yours?

Ons/Offs: Elliquiy; F-List
Current Status: Closed.  Only seeking a GM for a solo game.
My Tumblr Blog (NSFW; Mostly Impreg)

Lunar Raven's gallery of Desired Titillations
Idea & Request Thread

Codswallop

Granted, but it's a 500lb fruitcake and you're expected to finish it.

I wish my knees didn't hurt whenever it gets cold.

Ash

Granted, but now you get embarrassingly aroused instead.

I wish I wasn't feeling sick and that I didn't lose my voice.

Phantomhive

Granted you are all better for now until new years eve comes around.

I wish, rather hope, rather dream of not getting over the top intoxicated new years eve.

(Not sure about how this one will turn out lol.
There is no hiding who you are, legacy or curse all means the same thing to a Phantomhive. He will find me and remind me of my obligations and I guess I had a good run, because I know he will find me. In the end you can't escape who you are and yet one keeps trying until  thoughts become reality.

Rhedyn

Granted, not only do you find yourself unable to get drunk no matter how much alcohol you consume over New Year but you realise you are never able to get even the slightest bit tipsy ever again.

I wish I had enough peace and quiet to get some writing done.

ChicagoOkie

Granted, but it is a little too quiet. That means something is about to jump out and get you.

I wish it snow a more a gentle way than it is now.
Random PM's welcome.
Available for the right story.
O/Os Updated story ideas. May/9/2021
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

Stone

Granted. Now snow falls at the glacial pace of 1 inch per day. Making it snow all year long, a neverending snowfall of the endtimes.

I wish the MPAA and film censor organizations everywhere suddenly became practical and every rating system in the world only had two ratings: 1. okay for kids, and 2. not okay for kids. But because even magic cannot make it so, I wish the MPAA's favorite toys broke down forever. Yeah. O8)

The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Codswallop

Granted, but every film studio in the world now only turns out G-rated "Okay for kids" movies to maximize their audience, making adult-oriented big budget movies obsolete.

I wish I had someone to kiss at midnight on New Year's Eve.

Mirrah

Granted. But the only 'someone' around to kiss you on New Year's Eve is your grandmother. Don't worry, it'll just be a peck on the cheek.

I wish it was January 1st already.
"Dream... not of what you are... but of what you want to be." - Margulis
Status: Closed. Semi Hiatus. | Have you taken care of yourself today?

Stone

Granted. It is now January 1st. Disappointed yet?

I wish I could manufacture four extra hours per day.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Phantomhive

Quote from: Rhedyn on December 28, 2015, 11:14:02 AM
Granted, not only do you find yourself unable to get drunk no matter how much alcohol you consume over New Year but you realise you are never able to get even the slightest bit tipsy ever again.

I wish I had enough peace and quiet to get some writing done.
OMG that would be fun but pretty exp-ensive I wager lol

I wish I had someone to kiss at midnight on New Year's Eve.
I will be there in spirit if that helps.

Quote from: Stone on December 30, 2015, 12:49:50 PM
Granted. It is now January 1st. Disappointed yet?

I wish I could manufacture four extra hours per day.

Granted but you forget why you wanted them in the first place.

I wish Bassy, my cat, would give me more attention.

PS OOC Yes I really do have a cat named Bassy short for Sebastian DOB 3/15/2009.

Sebastian Michaelis loving cats is purely coincidental to my naming my cat Sebastian..
There is no hiding who you are, legacy or curse all means the same thing to a Phantomhive. He will find me and remind me of my obligations and I guess I had a good run, because I know he will find me. In the end you can't escape who you are and yet one keeps trying until  thoughts become reality.

Mirrah

Not at all disappointed, Stone. That was exactly what I wished for! ;)

Phantomhive: Granted! But now Bassy won't leave your side! In fact, it will try to follow you everywhere--the bathroom, into the shower, to the car, the grocery store... Everywhere!

I wish people wouldn't put on a show of giving out presents during Christmas.

"Dream... not of what you are... but of what you want to be." - Margulis
Status: Closed. Semi Hiatus. | Have you taken care of yourself today?

himawari

Granted but now there will be no such thing as Christmas!!!

I wish I had the ability to talk to animals...
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Himawari’s Fields of Ideas

Codswallop

Granted! Alas, as your vocal chords rearrange themselves, you lose the ability to talk to humans in the process. This may or may not be a big loss, depending on your outlook.

I wish I was 20 years younger.

Chi

Granted! But sadly you're still suffering from incontinence. (smirks)

I wish i was just a little bit taller
~~~ Language is my canvas, and words are my palette. Wanna finger paint?  ~~~

Codswallop

I am NOT suffering from incontinence, young lady! Your wish is granted, you are now approximately .005 millimeters taller than you were before. Unfortunately, no one notices.

I wish I was a famous movie star with lots of girlfriends.

Chi

WOOHOO! I'm still taller ya old geezer! haha

Granted, unfortunately you're Leo Getz (Joe Pesci from Lethal Weapon) and your girlfriends are 80 year old hookers and strippers

ChicagoOkie

I wish Chi would have made a wish.
Random PM's welcome.
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

Codswallop

Granted, and it was such a well thought out and eloquently worded wish that it was completely incorruptible. Thus it would have ended the game with Chi declared the ultimate winner, had she posted it.

I wish I had super powers.

ChicagoOkie

Granted, you now have SUPER powers. You can collect rent, and receive demands to fix other people's apartments. If you don't fix things then you have the power to go to jail. Enjoy.

I wish I had more cereal.
Random PM's welcome.
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

Stone

Granted. Only, due to spoken communication, you end up having three serial killers living next door.

I wish I was a messenger and all the news was good (and Pearl Jam didn't sue me).

Chi

Granted, but Pearl Jam doesn't sue you, Nickleback does.

Quote from: ChicagoOkie on January 02, 2016, 08:45:34 AM
I wish Chi would have made a wish.

QuoteCodswallop
Granted, and it was such a well thought out and eloquently worded wish that it was completely incorruptible. Thus it would have ended the game with Chi declared the ultimate winner, had she posted it.

I wish they'd both cuddle me together.

See? I DO win!

ChicagoOkie

Granted, but they are so worn out from previous dalliances that they fall asleep immediately.

I wish I had a Xbox one or PS4?
Random PM's welcome.
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test