Ame-Comi, the DC Universe with a Twist! (Action, Adventure)

Started by Scribbles, November 13, 2013, 07:18:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roxy Rocket

Alrighty. I got a line from Scribbles. She's looking to talk about the plot, which she's reworked a couple of times trying to get a feel for how she wants to play this. This is based on who seems to be interested and who wants to play and as what.

*sighs*

But I think I should be moseying on at this point.

My interest here is mostly about turning the source material on its head. What comes out of my mouth is going to be boring and perverse. It's going to be much, much simpler if I'm not involved. I'm just not interested in the same parts of this stuff in the same way as I think other folks are.

So, uh, good luck with it? I dunno if there's be more interest when you've got a clear scenario laid out but ya can hope, right?

Anyway. Least I got ta read somethin' neat. Thanks for that bit Scribbles.

*waves*

Scribbles

So this idea is dead but if anyone is interested, I do have two suggestions.

Shadowclaw is busy creating a DC universe RP for those looking for something in that setting...

Otherwise you could try "Deviations: Outbreak" by Adonis: Linky!

Quote from: Roxy Rocket on November 18, 2013, 01:38:19 PMMy interest here is mostly about turning the source material on its head. What comes out of my mouth is going to be boring and perverse.

Boring and perverse? I'm not sure those two go together.

It was nice meeting you, Roxy. Your interest and input was very welcome as it encouraged me to keep trying. Same goes for Mia H and Ascia.
AA and OO
Current Games: Stretched Thin, Very Little Time