Rurick Lake Interest Check, (NC could be extreme)

Started by Untamed Skies, April 06, 2010, 03:34:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Untamed Skies

Story: Deep in the Colorado Rocky Mountains there is a valley where the town of Rurick stands. It’s not well known whatsoever, in fact most residents of the state itself wouldn’t be able to tell you where or if the place actually existed or not. But for those who know of it might find something close to paradise. The beautiful mountain scenery, with a nice large lake for all sorts of recreational activities, it’s proven itself to be a hotspot for all sight seekers and vacationers who have been lucky enough to come across it. It’s considered merry and peaceful, however Rurick has a dark secret that ensnares it’s guests. And what seems like the perfect peaceful town has never surrendered a visitor yet. Why is it that everyone who enters the town becomes a permanent resident or turn up missing?

It’s time to unveil the secrets of Rurick, a group of friend’s have grown curious about the Mountain town and for their summer vacation from college have decided to go investigate it. At first site all the rumors appear to be true, whether it’s Aiden Parker who is showing them all the hottest attractions Club Renegade, the most popular bar for the young adults to go meet and interact. Or the different restaurants, theaters, and plays. And for the students who had more perverted desires, little secret areas where they can find their darkest desire no matter how disturbing they may be. How could they expect each of them had been marked, and unless they wise up to their impending fate they will join those who have become a resident or mysteriously vanished on the mountain side…..

Notes:Ok more or less this little community is set up as a brainwash town, think of it as programming slaves that come in. At first glance it looks innocent enough but most of the residents are perverted out of their wildest dreams. When the group gets in they’ll be treated to whichever they like, it’s not huge but it does have a little of everything to occupy one’s self with. But most of them will be targeted to be slaves, or to became slave masters as no one ever leaves because they all get brainwashed. By the end of it, I’m hoping for at least one student to have been seduced by the town and want a slave for his/her own, and the rest either being converted or trying to escape before they fall victim too it. We’d need 5-10 students and then some residents to play with them. If you want to take up multiple rules that’d be fine.

As far as what goes into it, I don’t care at all. It’s a large community so any perverted desire exists somewhere, or will exist once someone starts seeking it. You guys can feel free to plan relationships and such as well, maybe in the group of teens Girl A and Guy B are dating, but Guy C wants the girl for himself? Or maybe there are siblings and one of them have deeper desires then a traditional family sense?

Since Residents are masters, there is no brainwashing residents unless a student figures out how to do it themselves and then proceeds to do so themselves. Anyone caught breaking that rule will be arrested and subverted themselves.

I’m open to all ideas, and as for myself I’ll be taking up the part of Aiden any npc’s and maybe another Main if I decide one’s needed.

Profiles should be like so
Name:
Resident or Student(remember if a student can turn resident later):
Sexual orientation:
Pic:

Aiden’s profile is like so

Name: Aiden Parker
Resident or Student(remember if a student can turn resident later): Resident
Sexual orientation: Straight
Personality: At first glance he’s like any other young adult, somewhat carefree, laid back, outgoing. However in with a closer look one can always see him analyzing as if he’s planning every step he, and others are going to take. He tends to be distant, and often ignores questions about his background.
Pic:

Urbanzorro

I may be interested, though given the number of role plays I have right now I'll wait to see who else shows interest. But I like the idea quite a bit.
I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

TamaRose

Name:Natsuye Rose Takahiro
Resident or Student(remember if a student can turn resident later):Student
Sexual orientation:Bisexual
Personality:Perky yet a real spit fire.Hard to handle at times and is quite out spoken when crossed or angered.Otherwise she is quite shy and friendly,always willing to help others when needed.A complete flirt when she comes across someone she likes but is very much a virgin.

Untamed Skies

I think she'll fit in perfectly, thanks for joining

Untamed Skies

It should be really fun if more people take interest in it, did you have an ideas or anything you might like to add?

TamaRose

Not really.I think your idea is awesome.I even like the incest angle.

Untamed Skies

well if you know of anyone who might be interested feel free to invite them then, otherwise we're just waiting

Bloody Rose

mmm are you ok with a male playing females?
I would love to join

if so....

Profiles should be like so
Name: Kathleen Anzaker
Resident or Student(remember if a student can turn resident later): Student
Sexual orientation: Bisex
Personality: Very happy girl, loves to hear music and is always around with her Ipod on her ears. She loves to play guitar and has a very beautiful singing voice.
Bio: Kathy is a girl with a lot of future and started with a awful past. Being the daughter of very poor parents she had to make do by eating one hot dog during the entire day sometimes. Reason why she was always a very simple girl with very simple taste. She started to cut other people grass and work in a friends store to get some money to have the things she wanted. Of course she always helped her parents up. Being a straight A student she always got what she wanted. She decided to go into the trip with her friends to get away from all the hassle of her family

Pic:

Untamed Skies

Nope, if you want to play a female go right on ahead and do so.

Bloody Rose

Untamed Skies

Ah probably should have paid more attention, either way feel free to post any ideas, otherwise welcome.

Bloody Rose

hehe Thank you thank you I think she will be one of the brainwashed that will stay on the town :)

Urbanzorro

*is working on a character* when you say brainwashed what methods are we talking about?

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Untamed Skies

IF you've ever watched Avatar the last airbender there is a segment in the Earth Kingdom where a sect has taken control of the city by brainwashing anyone who might oppose them. To do this they went to a underground chamber hidden underneath a lake and they would more or less hypnotize them with a circling light.

So I'm going to kind of rip that off. And the brainwashing varies,

say Aiden takes a interest in Kathleen and decides to enslave her, and instead of being extremely kinky he wants her to love him. They would strap her down and make her look at the light while releasing a chemical toxin to induce the hypnotic state and then they condition her. When she wakes she'll be pretty much the same person but completely in love with Aiden. And this works for anything, say some random stranger wants her to worship his feet and whenever she see's him wants to drop down and lick his feet, or be a complete whore or any number of other things.

If that helps at all.

Bloody Rose

Name: Junko Lonestar
Resident or Student(remember if a student can turn resident later): Student
Sexual orientation: Bisex
Personality: She is a very shy girl, she is the girl you can confide in and tell all of your secrets and she would be a tomb and will not tell anybody.
Pic:

Untamed Skies

Name: Tobias Takahiro
Resident or Student: Student
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Personality: He has a very protective nature when it comes to his sister Rose. It's not secret she get's a great deal of looks from other men so he tends to flex his muscles when he doesn't like her "suitors" which incidentally he never does. So long as his sister isn't being flirted with, he is carefree and easy to get along with.
Pic:

Urbanzorro

That actually helps ALOT and seals it. I'm in will have a character up asap.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Olufemi

Hmm..
Interested.

*Considers character*

Something like this?

Name: Hoshi Ito
Resident or Student: Tourist (we'll see how RP goes)
Sexual orientation: Straight.
Personality: Despite her pretty face and shape, gentle and friendly. Genuine and loyal with her friends. Aspiring Artist and photographer.
Pic:

[tr][td]
[/td][td]
On's & Offs [/td][/tr][/table]
[tr][td]
[/td][td]
A/A - Updated Aug 22, 2011 [/td][/tr][/table]
[tr][td]
[/td][td]
Roleplay wants [/td][/tr][/table]

Urbanzorro

Name: Steve Entragian
Resident or Student(remember if a student can turn resident later):Resident(Town Sheriff, if it’s ok with Untamed)
Sexual orientation: Hetero
Personality: On the outside he seems to be open and forthcoming. With an honest face and a firm hand shake, the average small town cop, but below this exterior, lies a cold and calculating mind. Steve seeks to enjoy every second of his life, fully realizing that it will not last forever. Whether he is enjoying it because of someone else’s pain, pleasure, joy, or misery is irrelevant. He only cares about what is in it for him, and those few who he decides to ‘take under his wing’
Pic:

Hope I havn't overstepped a bit by making him the sheriff?

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Untamed Skies

All these profiles are good, I'll PM Urban for more details otherwise they work just fine in the setting. And it'll be nice to have another resident. Either way, since we have 5 students would you guys like me to start a thread? New tourists and residents reveal themselves as we go so there shouldn't be a problem, and we have a good ratio of students to residents so it should work out nicely.

It's up to you guys

Urbanzorro

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Olufemi

I think I might switch up my character..

I'll just modify the above. :)
[tr][td]
[/td][td]
[tr][td]
[/td][td]
[tr][td]
[/td][td]

Untamed Skies

Alright, edit as you like, we'll wait on Zarazel otherwise I'll start. And I'm probably putting it in extreme just in case.

Olufemi

[tr][td]
[/td][td]
[tr][td]
[/td][td]
[tr][td]
[/td][td]