Some Fandoms have such room for darkness (Dom M for F, now with nonfan plots)

Started by Google, January 12, 2012, 01:13:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Google

I am going to be honest, I enjoy playing some fandoms... but not in the standard continuity... I enjoy twisting them a bit, injecting darkness... Rather then listing the plots or the pairings I will just list the fandom and if turning it on its head interests you them PM me... and keep in mind that any fandom RP I did would of course involve characters who meet the age rule for the site... 16+

Harry Potter
DC or Marvel Comics
Star Wars
Mass Effect
Buffy (especially the Wish alternate universe)
Psychopaths cannot feel love.
Not in the traditional meaning.
To a psychopath DOMINATION is the closest sensation to love.
Though it is much greater.
Its intensity is all consuming.
(Note... I am a touch under the weather so replies may be slow for the next day or two, I do apologize.)

Google

Lets make a special note to throw TEEN TITANS onto the list
(Note... I am a touch under the weather so replies may be slow for the next day or two, I do apologize.)

Google

Google

This setting already has plenty of darkness built in so how about some fun with Vampire the Masquerade.

Google

Google

An original idea for some fun. A rather innocent young lady, call her sixteen or seventeen years old feeling curious about sex is looking around online when she comes across a forum dedicated to BDSM, the images she sees there affect her unlike anything else she had ever seen in her explorations and she signs up as a potential sub... starting to talk to a man who identifies himself as a Dominant. They speak for a while and she is lying about her age, telling him that she is of legal age... and eventually he gets her on webcam... recognizing her as his next door neighbor, he however has kept himself in shadows and she doesn't recognize him at first...

Carry on from there.

Google

Google

So been away for a little while... but I'm back... and below are links to images that have inspired me... not a single one is work safe though so careful

http://www.hentai-foundry.com/pic-127645.html

http://www.hentai-foundry.com/pic-126900.html

http://www.hentai-foundry.com/pic-128613.html

http://www.hentai-foundry.com/pic-91694.html

http://www.hentai-foundry.com/pic-129497.html

http://www.hentai-foundry.com/pic-113230.html

http://www.hentai-foundry.com/pic-54463.html
(this last one in particular I love... Hermione being corrupted and then perhaps handed off to a man the girls owe some money too...)

Google

OK new thought, craving a bit of age gap and corruption going on... hit me up if you have an idea or plot or just a similar craving

Google

No plot in mind for this image but she is just gorgeous... any my normal cravings apply to her

Google

Plot I got in mind right now, wont get out of my head... seeing this one as a fantasy sort of setting, young lady who was ship wrecked many years ago becoming quite feral and the man who is hired to track her down and make her "presentable" for society

WendySlaveGirl

Google

Google

A talented young dancer, desired by all but ignoring their advances, ignoring them and a man who is determined to possess her no matter what...

Google

A few months after she turned seventeen, Trish learned that her dad kept a twenty-something year old sex-slave caged in their basement. It should have horrified her. Surely, a decent girl would have gone to the police. But in Trish’s case, it seemed to supercharge her libido. She found herself slipping down into the basement to talk to the girl. Why her father’s sex-slave never squealed to dad about her visits, Trish really didn’t know. One day, the girl vanished. From their conversations, Trish knew that Amy, the girl’s pre-slave name, had finally been deemed fully trained and sold.

Later that night, fingers buried between her thighs, Trish lost count of the number of orgasms she experienced as she thought of Amy being sold into sexual slavery. As her skirts got shorter and short and Trish became more and more provocative, she could feel her father’s hot eyes on her young body. But he never crossed the line. At least, he never crossed the line until he found Trish locked in the basement cage one evening. He hadn’t replaced Amy at that point. And Trish had been playing. She didn’t really mean to lock herself in the cage. Did she?

Google

Google

Google

Google

Google

Rhapsody

|| Games I Play||
Not Available for RP
|| O&O || Requests ||  A&A ||
Current Posting Speed: 1-2 times per week

Come to me, just in a dream. Come on and rescue me.
Yes, I know. I can be wrong. Maybe I'm too headstrong.

Google

I had an RP going that recently looks to have ended... I have been a bit off recently but am looking to come back
Abusive relationships
Extremes
Enslavement and breaking... contact me

Misty Zephyrs

Quote from: Google on April 12, 2012, 07:07:24 AM
I had an RP going that recently looks to have ended... I have been a bit off recently but am looking to come back
Abusive relationships
Extremes
Enslavement and breaking... contact me

PM'd you, Google

Google

Thinking recently, some low fantasy, sort of a Song of Ice and Fire kind of deal