Ryua's wants- Looking to reignite my spark (Pairings open to discussion)

Started by Ryua, March 18, 2012, 12:39:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryua

I should be back to being online again regularly again, and I'd like to start up a game or two. Any takers?

Hello there everybody! I enjoy RPing. It's fun. However, I prefer my RPs to take place in a universe other than the one I live in, so here's a list of things I'd really love to play with someone. I seem to be in the mood for m/m plots at the moment, but I'm not dead set against there being females or other characters involved if the reason is compelling enough.

As for kinks... BRING IT ON. Literally. If you want it, chances are I'll at least be okay with it, or like it just as much as you do. About the only thing I'm really not into is pregnancy. I hate having to deal with kids and babies, even the idea of them. Or incest just for the sake of it; Loki/Thor is hot, while random brother/sister/parent is not.

-

I'd like a scene where my character has to submit to yours. Not because yours is stronger, necessarily, but because circumstances are forcing it. Maybe MC is acting as a diversion while someone else escapes, and YC minds the delay enough to be mean, but enjoys it enough to stay put. Perhaps YC is planning to do something awful, and MC offers themselves up as payment for either negating or changing the outcome. I'm not necessarily looking for a permanent arrangement, although I also don't necessarily mind if MC makes it out in one piece (or at all).

-

Digimon was always one of my favourite fandoms growing up. Obviously, my tastes in partners has... aged, but the scenarios still please me. I'd love to play a more adult version of this universe, preferably just with older versions of the existing Digidestined. The Digimon Emperor made me happy even before I was old enough to realize why. Apparently I like a crazy, overpowered Master with a thing for whips and bondage and torture.

In that vein, I have a particular scene I'd like to play out someday. I wrote it out once in a relatively short, very brutal fanfiction, which I can link if anyone is curious. To sum up: Emperor invades my server (Canada, or Cuba, or Russia... somewhere relatively isolated in terms of population, between 1 and 3 Digidestined for the whole region.) We repel his first attack, barely. Partner digimon are exhausted to In Training form. MC offers him a bet: If he can get me to say the safeword before the end of an agreed stretch of time, he wins the server. If  MC resists or dies, the Emperor leaves. The tortures start fairly tame and sexual, escalating as it becomes apparent MC is an extreme masochist.

-

I wouldn't mind a forbidden scenario. Preferably something to do with Jedi. I like the Master/Padawan dynamic, and I have a couple ideas for it.

The Council gets wind of a slaving ring, and our two are sent off to infiltrate it, one as Slaver, the other as the personal Slave. Probably the apprentice will be the slave, but it could actually be interesting to work the other way, if it will be more believable for our characters. Naturally, they have to play the part... perhaps some sexy, public humiliation for the slave, or maybe one of the key members of the ring wants to rent the slave for the night, and they can't pass up such a good opportunity. I'd like a happy, or at least successful ending for this. Preferably, both characters enjoy the mission WAY more than they should, even if they feel guilty afterwards. Probably at least one of them is kinky as fuck to begin with.

I also wouldn't mind something simpler. The Padawan has a crush the size of Coruscant on the Master. (or the other way around) They resist their urges, like a good Jedi should, right until they get stuck sharing a bed, or a bath, or one gets hurt and the other nurses them back to health or maybe someone just gets fed up with them and locks them in a closet.

The idea of a Jedi General fraternizing with one of their Clones appeals to me too. One of the pair should be COMPLETELY oblivious. Extremely interested once they finally realize what's happening, but they're certain the other person hasn't noticed their sneaky masturbation sessions, etc.

-

I'm also a fan of the slashy pairings from Assassin's Creed. Ezio and Leonardo are probably my favourite, but Desmond and Shaun are a very close second.

-

Characters or pairings I like-
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Sith/Jedi
Master/Apprentice - Serious bonus points for existing Master/Apprentice pairs- Qui Gon/Obi Wan, Tyrannus/Maul, Obi Wan/Anakin, Revan/Malak, etc.
Sith Lord/Malavai Quinn
Clone/Jedi or Clone/Clone

Legend of Zelda

Non-consensual, violent, kinky sex.
I always want to play a sex scene between Ganondorf (or Dark Link, or Morpha, or... any foe, really) and Link, where Link has lost/is in the process of losing a battle, and the big, muscular, sadistic Dark Lord takes control and fucks the living daylights out of the hero. I am completely open to how and where this happens, it could be on the site of a battlefield, it could be in a dungeon or a royal bedroom or anything else that would make sense. Link can survive as a prisoner, or he could even get his sword back and win in the end, or he could be killed in any number of ways. I am open to pretty much any variation with this. I am mostly looking for someone to play Ganondorf/villain, as I've been playing a lot of dominant roles lately and I'd like to be a sub again. Will contain heavy amounts of non consensual sex, violence, right up to gore and snuff if you want.

Pokemon
The main inspiration for this is taken from Apocalypse Jhoto, an incredible, dark, post-apocalyptic comic set in the Pokemon Universe.
Comic hosted here- http://www.paragonsigma.com/images/nuzlocke/

Even if you don't intend to play this out with me, I would highly recommend reading the comic. It's excellent. For those of you who don't want to read it...

-For unknown reasons, simultaneously, Pokemon across the world went insane, powerful, and mostly uncontrollable. They destroyed and altered the towns, the routes, everything is a disturbing blend of recognizable and terribly changed. There is no more police force. No more higher authority, communications with the Elite 4 have broken down. Pokemon can now die. They also are capable and quite willing to kill humans. Most trainers have lost control of their own Pokemon, especially as they get stronger. Some of the towns have been able to construct defenses, usually under the coordination of the local Gym Leader.

But that brings me to the rp.

I want to play in this universe SO badly. I like the intensity, I like the Pokemon being so massive and dangerous, I like the desperation everywhere, and the unexpected ways people interact.

Sex is not the whole purpose of this rp (whether between consenting trainers, non-con rape scenes, Pokemon involved, whatever). I'm not going to say no sex allowed, but this is more about getting to play the violent, intense Pokemon battles, and the much more dangerous world that the regions have become.

I'd prefer to be in an existing region, probably not Jhoto. Characters are negotiable, they can exist in canon or not. We could play trainers travelling together, or do a series of one-shots where one person is a trainer, and the other is the sequence of Gym Leaders they have to get through. Or one person plays the trainer's Pokemon.

I'm also open to anything from Legend of Korra. In fact, Korra/Asami is the only f/f pairing I'm really into right now. Of course, I wouldn't mind a full foursome with the whole Team Avatar...
I don't think there's a single character I will refuse to play or play with, however, Toph and Aang must be at least 16. This can mean after the events of the show, or just fudge it, and say they're teenagers instead of kids.
Bonus points for involving Ozai or Azula or Mai. I like a little sadism involved.

Digimon

Again, I prefer the characters to be aged up to at least 16, whether that means setting it later, or just bumping the general age of the Digidestined.

I have a pretty massive kink for the Digimon Emperor.

Also, any of the rivalries- Tai/Matt, Davis/TK, Rika/Takato... I like me some sexual tension.

If you really want, I'd be open to a Digimon pairing instead- Angemon/Devimon, Ladydevimon/Piedmon or something like that.

Star Trek

I have a serious thing for Vulcans. SERIOUS THING.

I'm a fan of Spock/Kirk, as you probably could have guessed by now, but I'm up for just about anything involving Vulcans... preferably with a bit of stress involved about Pon Farr. Perhaps MC's mate died or is halfway across the galaxy, and YC has been eyeing him for months.
ONs and OFFs and existing RPs
Wanted RPs
Rabbit Hole

Bought Pokemon Y. And working overtime. Sorry if I don't respond for a couple days longer than usual.

Genbu83

Roxy Rocket

*Stares*

This is fantastic. I haven't touched pokemon since those red/blue cartridges but I think I might read this thing cover to cover (er, web equivilent.) I might offer to throw an idea together except I'm like, a decade behind on the pokemon universe generally.

Genbu83

Quote from: Roxy Rocket on March 18, 2012, 04:38:13 PM
*Stares*

This is fantastic. I haven't touched pokemon since those red/blue cartridges but I think I might read this thing cover to cover (er, web equivilent.) I might offer to throw an idea together except I'm like, a decade behind on the pokemon universe generally.

It's an online comic...for some reason I can't stop reading it....It's like somebody put Hellsing and Pokemon in a blender with some rum and a nos to make the best smoothie ever.

Ryua

I know, isn't it? I certainly follow it avidly.
Wanted RPs
Rabbit Hole

Bought Pokemon Y. And working overtime. Sorry if I don't respond for a couple days longer than usual.

Genbu83

I'm now up to date. Though I am interested in playing a game in this world.

Rhapsody

Lord, as if I needed another thing to distract me. :)

*shakes a fist*
|| Games I Play||
Not Available for RP
|| O&O || Requests ||  A&A ||
Current Posting Speed: 1-2 times per week

Come to me, just in a dream. Come on and rescue me.
Yes, I know. I can be wrong. Maybe I'm too headstrong.

Ryua

Wanted RPs
Rabbit Hole

Ryua

Wanted RPs
Rabbit Hole

AngelsSonata

I know its not listed on the pairings, but how would you feel towards a roleplay involving Ken and T.K. from Digimon 02? I was thinking something dark, twisted, a corruption plot.

Ryua

Wanted RPs
Rabbit Hole

Ryua

Bumping this sucker. Let's get it ON. Please PM or discuss in the topic, I am happy either way.
Wanted RPs
Rabbit Hole