I am Back to Elliquiy

Started by Allangar, January 02, 2010, 03:53:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allangar

Hi there, i am back after a very long abscence and i am looking for various partner to roleplay with gender is not a matter. I am a french base person so some post might look awkward but you get the general idea. Generally i play female caracter but i can also play male, i am mostly hetero but can try F/F or M/M. Now for a few new idea :

Hell on Earth : EX
Earth as been overrun by demons of all kind and genre, i am looking for someone that would like to play a young female that one of the demon lords have fallen for and decide to fight against the other demons for her sake. She will become her wife and he will grant her power.

Archeology 101 : Anything goes - CRAVING
I am looking for someone that would like to make me play a kind of lara croft character, it can involve fantasy or sci-fi since she looking for old artifacts. Can also be underwater.

UnderSea : EX - CRAVING
I am having an idea about a women that fall under to wrong hand and goes under some experiment, after the experiment she change and flee to the sea near the facility and then her new life begin with the denizens of the sea and lots of thing people on the surface ignore.
Might involve some bestiality since those she found are not humans nor humanlike.

THE DEMON QUEEN
This story is a nonconsensual exotic story. You are a male that awaken in hell, trough the story you find that you are the daughter of a powerful demon lord that as been hide in a male body. You must change back into your female form, you must become a true demon and then a powerful queen. i am seeking someone to play the man that will become the queen. i will play every other char needed.

ALIEN BREEDER - TAKEN
This story is a nonconcensual extreme and exotic story. I am looking for someone to play the main female char in this story. The background is that the main char is a human female explorer sent to explore and colonize other suitable planet. She as been modify by scientist before she leave to help her breed better so she right now she is able to breed with almost anything and easily. No contraceptive work on her. She is sent in cryo statis in a ship in direction of mars but the ship change course and enter in a dark worm hole. She awaken in Centrion, a huge space station that serve as a huge market of any sort. She awaken in the slave market without any knowlege of how she got there.   So i am seeking someone that want to play the female as i will play every different char she meet.

THE GERMAN EXPERIMENT
This is a non-concensual story. That involve bdsm, rape, torture and can add occult effect or genetic change. This story involve two char : the scientist that made the experiment and the victim. It a m/m story but can be F/M or F/F. Background : my char is a young american soldier of 18 years old that as been capture by the enemy and he as been taken to the secret facility. The director and master scientist there as a like for the wierds. Anything goes from here.

THE BEAR CLAN- TAKEN
This story is an extreme and exotic since it involve bestiality. It an idea i got for a very longtime that i want to try. This involve a char that is really young, 16 years old. This story take place in timeframe that is very old. Technology didnt existed yet. It will have an amerindian flavor. Animal thinks and talk with humans. She is the most beautiful girl seen in the last century. She as been promise to the bear clan son but on her wedding day her village was attack by the wolf clan. They kill everyone and rape a lot of women. She was capture, rape by them and left for dead on site. She is found by a huge and solitary male bear that took care of her. He will develop a liking into her since her clan almost worship him and he will fall in love with her. He will help her get her revenge on the wolf clan. With time she will get pregnant and give birth to the fist Oursel (werebear) i am looking for some that wish to play her.

THE PRISON BITCH
M/M nonconcesual story. This story will involve rape, gang rape, bdsm, humiliation, etc. Background : my char, a frail, submissive and feminine looking male is sent in a high security prison for something he didnt make. I am looking for someone that want to play all the others inmates that want to use and abuse him in anyway they like.
Thanks.

THE SIREN RELIC - CRAVING
the will be a gender bending story. Non-con exotic. It will involve magic, mermaid, monsters and lots of adventure. Background : A young archeoligist, found a very special relic. When he activate it be accident he is transform into a female mermaid and then is new life begin. I am looking for someone to play the archeoligist.

That it for now, PM me if interested.

Allangar

Doomsday

Hey, we talked over yahoo a few days ago. If you don't want to do the story we had talked about, I'm very interested in the Bear Clan.

Allangar