Dark Storylines (Queenwolfs Requests) - Looking for Dark Harry Potter theme

Started by QueenWolf, February 18, 2014, 04:48:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QueenWolf

It’s  been a while since I have been in a roleplay, I took a break for a while to develop some better story writing skills. After a long hiatus, I find I’m craving some others to write along with me. I don’t really have many cravings at the moment to be honest, I’m pretty open to ideas. My main desire is non-con, and darker storylines. I like things to feel realistic, and I rather like the psyche. I like characters to feel anguish, and for others to enjoy that suffering or to have a obsession with them.

At the same point, I am also up for some fluffier stuff if someone can propose a storyline I’d be interested in getting involved with.

My rules:
1.   I like communication. If you arn’t sure if something is what my character would do or say, please ask me. I will let you know, and I hope you’ll do the same for me.  I like for my partner to talk to me, plan and discuss what we like and don’t like. As long as we talk about where we want the story to go, I think it’ll flow quite nicely.

2. I understand some parts of a roleplay will not have as much of a response to others but try to write a developed response and I will do the same. As long as you give me something to work with, I’ll give something to you in return.

3.   Respect my limitations, I don’t have many.

4.   If you need or want to leave the roleplay, put it on hold or anything else. Just let me know. I won’t get mad.

5.     I only do M/F roleplays but I don't care what gender you really are.

Please review my on’s and off’s, or just ask me if I’m into something in particular.

Level of Desire:

<3 : I’d be happy to do this.
<3 <3 : Please I'd really appreciate it.
<3 <3 <3: I have been dying for this particular roleplay.

Fandons:

Harry Potter  <3<3<3<3
This plot is open to a lot of changes and twists.

Your character: Male Slytherin

My character: Female Gryffindor.

Riley is the Gryffindor princess, who is full of fire and is always quick to be there for her friends. She is a descendent from Hermione Granger and Ron Weasley. There have been several generations since Hermione, so she never met the iconic woman but shares many of her traits. The Gryffindors look up to her and praise her, while the Slytherins dislike her.

Your character is a leader of Slytherin, the future dark lord. He can have a hatred towards my character, a obsession with her, or a desire to claim her for his own to become his dark lady. What better revenge against Gryffindor than to make their princess his own Dark Lady? Even if she never does become cruel and dark, just having her is enough.

Dark Peter Pan: <3 <3

All characters are of age in this concept, but Peter Pan can be stuck at the age of 18-21 due NeverLand and the waters of that beautiful place.

X-men <3<3

Magento has developed a new way to be able to control the natural metals within Rogues body. This allows him to nullify her abilities and make her the perfect victim to his desires.

West World <3
Game of thrones <3

Reign:  <3 <3 <3

Genevieve has been sent from Scotland to England to possibly marry one of the two princes there. She was a princess of her own country but, she’s not significant. Her older brother is the heir to the throne and so her betrothal is simply a means to an end, an alliance. Her duty is to marry one of the princes, which seems pretty easy.

She remembers one of the young men from the time they were children and she believes the two of them will marry. What she doesn’t expect is the older brother wants her for his own, regardless of the love between his brother and herself. While his brother and Gen are trying to get married and convince the king to allow them to be engaged, the older prince is whispering in his father’s ear about Gen and him. He will have Gen, even before they are married, he will torture her in all sorts of ways and there’s nothing she can do about it. After all, she can’t tell anyone she’s no longer pure and being manhandled by him now can she?

The 100: <3 <3

This storyline can go in so many different ways. These can be OCC or Canon characters. Canon characters include Octavia, and Bellamy. They will not be paired together. Contact me for this one!

Original Ideas:

Human Trafficking/ Master x Slave; <3<3<3

wolf shifter/werewolf
school bully
vampires
witch
-Work has decided to swamp me, I am going to post as soon as I can, I'm sorry for the delay.

Make her crawl on hands and knees; head bowed and eyes lowered. She'll never remember who she had before, because all she'll remember is Master.

BlueRaptor90

The werewolf X mortal idea, sounds good to me :).

QueenWolf

A slight bump. The 100 is a new and largely craved roleplay
-Work has decided to swamp me, I am going to post as soon as I can, I'm sorry for the delay.

Make her crawl on hands and knees; head bowed and eyes lowered. She'll never remember who she had before, because all she'll remember is Master.

QueenWolf

QueenWolf

Currently only looking for dark harry potter roleplays, I've become a much better writer since the last time I've tried a dark harry potter roleplay and I'd like to give it another shot. Shoot me a message if your interested, and a request for a writing sample if you'd like.

QueenWolf

Dark harry potter: What I'm looking in terms of that. I'm looking for true non-con, and mental anguish. The character may eventually like it, or can have forced orgasms but it's true non-con. Also maybe something like pain, knife play, whips, paddles etc. Slytherin male/gryffindor female. Open to storylines, and where we want to go with it.