Way Too Many Werewolves of Miller's Hollow (Wolves Win)

Started by Trieste, August 01, 2009, 10:09:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trieste

Thinking about firing up one with only a priest, an Alpha, and a Seer. The roles will only be able to use their power once (except the Seer) as normal. I might do 20% wolves instead of 25%... I'm not sure.

Suggestions would be welcome, or ideas for tweaking the game. Post if you have an idea - clearly indicate if you're interested, and I'll start the game with 20 people. If you don't indicate, I won't chase you. You'll just miss the game. :)

• rafufu
  • Saffron
  • Kip
  • Ryven
  • Rockin
  • Saku
  • Marguerite
  • Trip
  • Teno
  • Ladysky
  • Aiden
  • Ket
  • Kanrya
  • Josietta
  • Scott

Some changes:
Werewolves don't automagically know each other at once. They will only find out who each other are the second night. This changes the dynamics dramatically when the vote comes for Sheriff. ;)

We're working with an odd number of people in the game, and the game won't necessarily end when the werewolves outnumber the peasants, because I will not be telling people when the special roles die. All you will know is that the person was a human or a wolf. Nothing more.

Kip

Interested, interested, interested, oh me pick me me me me..

*jumps up and down*

"You say good start, I say perfect ending. 
This world has no heart and mine is beyond mending."
~Jay Brannan~

"Am I an angel or a monster?  A hero or a villian? Why can't I see the difference?"
~Mohinder Suresh~

Ryven

I am interested.

I also like the powers more when they were one-use, 100% effective (with certain exceptions i.e. the guardian blocking the alpha's bite).  If I have any other suggestions or ideas, I'll make sure to post them. :)

Autumn Sativus

Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

Trieste

Quote from: Ryven on August 01, 2009, 10:12:55 PM
I am interested.

I also like the powers more when they were one-use, 100% effective (with certain exceptions i.e. the guardian blocking the alpha's bite).  If I have any other suggestions or ideas, I'll make sure to post them. :)

Ohright. *edits*

Ryven

And in case I wasn't clear, by one-use, I meant the alpha, healer, priest, alchemist, executioner type guys who only use their power once.  Not the seer or guardian who can use theirs each night.

Trieste

Ryven

It will be interesting with the priest role added.

Rockin

Saku

I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

Marguerite

*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Transgirlenstein

Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

Ryven

Transgirlenstein

Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

Trieste

Teno

*raises hand* Me too! Don't forget about me!

Autumn Sativus

I'd suggest dropping a PM to the interest list. *Nods*
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

LadySky

I am in and this time I refuse to get sick in the middle of everything!
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Aiden

LadySky

I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Ket

she wears strength and darkness equally well, the girl has always been half goddess, half hell

you can find me on discord Ket#8117
Ons & Offs~Menagerie~Pulse~Den of Iniquity
wee little Ketlings don't yet have the ability to spit forth flame with the ferocity needed to vanquish a horde of vehicular bound tiny arachnids.

Kanrya

Scott

Josietta

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!