The Last Man On Earth [Male looking for Females, Post-Apoc Setting]

Started by TheVillain, March 02, 2015, 04:24:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheVillain

He called himself Jay, though that probably wasn't his name. Just the only clue he had to his past was a plaque on some sort of suspended animation tank- mostly destroyed but it looked like it was marked with a name if the only legible letter left was a J.

What exactly happened he didn't know- but the view out the window was wrong. Just- it was wrong. It was like the world had ended and nobody told him. The computers helped, though he had no idea where he got the skills to use them. According to their records 6 months ago there was some sort of event that ended civilization and all but wiped out the human race.

The records of the facility are spotty as to what exactly happened and why, and the files that would have held his personal information seem to be missing. Security footage of the lower floors of the facility show scavengers breaking in occasionally- always women.

There were jokes and stories in the past, but Jay darkly quips to himself that he gets to live the fantasy.

Jay may just be the Last Man on Earth.
Quote from: OOC
Alright, had an idea that I'd like to run. Basically, the idea is a serious take on the old 'Last Man on Earth' fantasy. What if it really happened? What would it take to have happened? What would it really be like? Obviously, if the event that caused it wouldn't be considered apocalyptic then the fact itself would be. I'm thinking the vibe would include naughty scenes, and probably quite a few considering all evidence point to the possibility that he's been the only living male human being for the last 6 months, but the struggle to survive in a post-apocalyptic landscape would be more important. So what I'm looking for is a group of female players to play a group of female survivors in a Post-Apocalyptic setting. Other survivors are rare, far between, and always female. This group of survivors though finds "Jay", an amnesiac fellow survivor who is the only living male they've seen since before the event.

What kind of apocalypse it could of been is debatable, but I'm thinking that if it's a form of the End of the World for which combat can be reasonably expected we should use a system like d20 modern. If it was a Nuclear War or a Virus, we can freeform it but if it was Zombies we should do a basic system for the combat. But I am willing to be flexible with this. It just has to have a heavy post-apocalyptic feel with all immediate signs pointing to "Jay" being the last living male sentient being on Earth. Any thoughts/volunteers?
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.