News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Time is Ticking so Lets Play a Game

Started by Angzyn, September 07, 2010, 11:04:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angzyn

Position and Personality
On a scale of dominance vs. submissive I am usually around a 2 to a 9 but I'm mostly a 4. I can also go as low as 0, and as high as 10.
On a scale of dominance vs. submissive I enjoy my partners to be around a 9 to a 12 but mostly a 12 as low as a 0 and as high as an 12.

0: Extremely submissive, always taking orders and obeying, with no fight or defiance
1: Very Submissive, taking almost every order and request, obeying with minimal defiance
2: Slave-minded, taking orders and requests regularly, within reason, only refusing more dangerous tasks
3: Pseudo Slave, taking orders because I enjoy doing so, not following through with things I know I don't like
4: Defiant Submissive.
5: Switch, submissive preference, taking orders that I feel like taking, asking things in return
6: Neutral, neither taking nor complying to orders, fulfilling requests as an act of charity or no Dominant/Submissive play needed.
7: Switch, dominant preference, making requests and orders occasionally, taking a few requests in return
8: Somewhat dominant, enjoying the act of making orders and expecting compliance but not doing so very often
9: Dominant, giving orders and expecting compliance regularly, administering punishments as seen fit
10: Master-minded, giving orders constantly, expecting full compliance and administering punishments for disobedience
11: Very Dominant, giving orders and taking pleasure in humiliating a submissive, expecting zero defiance and punishing when not truly deserving of them
12: Extremely Dominant, taking great pleasure in mistreating and ordering a submissive around, punishing severely for trivial defiance
(Chart Given to me by my friend LS)

Pairings and Genres

Master/Slave
Mistress/Slave
Slave/Slave
Vampire/Slave
Vampire/Human
Vampire/Vampire
Vampire/Werewolf
Werewolf/Werewolf
Werewolf/Human
Werewolf/Vampire
Dragon/Slave
Dragon/Dragon
Dragon/Human
Dragon/Unicorn
Elf/Elf
Elf/Human
Drow/Elf
Drow/Human
Drow/Slave
Drow/Drow
Naga/Human
Naga/Naga
Centaur/Human
Centaur/Elf
Centaur/Centaur
Merman/Mermaid
Mermaid/Mermaid
Merman/Merman
Merman/Human
Fairy/Fairy
Unicorn/Unicorn
Human/Unicorn
Centaur/Unicorn
Angel/Angel
Angel/Human
Angel/Demon
Fallen/Fallen
Fallen/Angel
Fallen/Human
Fallen/Slave
Demon/Angel
Demon/Human
Demon/Slave
Demon/Fallen
Student/Student
Teacher/Student
Collage Roommates
Arranged Marriage
Kidnapper/Kidnapee
Pirates
Holocaust
Feral/Feral
-Wolves
-Horses
-Lions
Boss/Employee
Customer/Hooker
Customer/Bartender
Customer/Dancer
Doctor/Patient
Nurse/ Patient
Doctor/Nurse
Nurse/Soldier
Soldier/Nurse
Doctor/Soldier
Knight/Lady
Knight/Peasant
King/Peasant
Prince/Princess
Prince/Peasant
Enemy Soldier/Military POW
Officer/Enlisted
Senior Enlisted/Junior Enlisted
Foreign Officer/US Enlisted
Senior Enlisted/Teen Student
WW2
WW3
Apocalyptic
-Zombie
-Natural
-War
-Nuclear
Post-Apocalyptic
-Zombie
-Natural
-War
-Nuclear

*Movies and TV shows* (I only play OC)
Harry Potter
CSI
NCIS
Supernatural
White Collar
Burn Notice
Royal Pains

*Video Games* (I only play OC)
Final Fantasy 7, 8, 9, 10, 13
Legend of Zelda OoT, MM, TP
Call Of Duty (Modern Warfare)
Silent Hill
-OC/OC
-TriangleHead/OC 
Alone In the Dark

*Anime and Cartoons* (I only play OC)
Pokemon
Digimon
Wolf Rain
Sailor Moon
Dragon Ball Z
Gundam
Lion King
Princess Mononoke
Outlaw Star
Cowboy Bebop
Dark Shell:Lust in the Cell
Inuyasha
Yu Yu hakusho

Settings and Surroundings

-Bedroom
-Bathroom
-Shower
-Living Room
-Kitchen
-Backyard
Nature lover? The backyard might be perfect if you're in for some nature loving adventures close to home but still in privacy.
-Pool or Hot Tub
Love the water? Love swimming? On vacation at that nice hotel? This is the place for you.
-Front Yard
Why settle for waking up your room-mates when you can wake up the whole neighborhood, take it out for all the world to see and give a show to all your friends... and whoever else happens to pass by.
-The Mall
Can't wait to get home to try out those new toys? Screw discretion and have a good time when and wherever you want it, why not one of the most populous places in town.
-The Library
Shh... think you can stay quiet, or do you just have a fantasy of banging that hot librarian?
-The Beach
Typical encounters not doing it for you? Too traditional? Too normal? If you're looking for the romantic experience of a lifetime then there's no place better than a nice secluded (or populous) beach with golden sands, crystal clear water, and a sunset to die for.
-The Woods
Going camping? You might not want to bring that sleeping bag.
-Cave
For the more animal, for the more exotic, a nicely placed cave can provide an interesting experience. A cave of course... is oh so close to being a dungeon... or a one way trip to dinnertime.
-Car
Right here, right now. Wherever you were going, time is of the essence.....
-Sci-fi
Earth... boring... welcome to Mars... or Venus... or the Moon... or some-where else in your deepest sci-fi fantasy.
-A Laboratory
A more science filled setting, often occupied by beakers, test tubes, tables, chemicals of all sorts, maybe even a lightning rod... but most importantly the mad scientist... or perhaps their lovely assistant... maybe even a large monster.
-Basement/Dungeon
Have you been kidnapped? Have you been lured? Are you in chains or are you just lying on the floor? In any case, a dark basement might do a slave themed or kidnap roleplay justice.
-Heaven
The perfect romantic and exotic experience for all lovers of a more vanilla lifestyle... or maybe so... depending on what exactly you would live out in the ideal afterlife.
-Hell
You have sinned... or you are a demon... either way, some-one's about to get the experience of the nightmare of a lifetime.

Time Period

Real History
Using a time period that existed in real life for a roleplay, such as ancient Egypt.

Alternate History
Using a time period that is in the real world, but with alternate and fictional events happening in the past that changes the present significantly.

Pokemon
Using a time period and world revolving around the pokemon fandom.

The End of Time
Using the time period that is set near the end of time itself, often using characters that are some form of deity or demon, for a roleplay. Often attributed to Windows creating a software that works perfectly, and world peace.

The Post Apocalypse
Using the time period that is after an entirely an fictional or biblically accurate time of the apocalypse for a roleplay. This is often attributed to endless plains of desert and death, mass ruins, Chuck Norris, cockroaches, or the lack of a planet to live on altogether.

The Apocalypse
Using the time period that is an entirely an fictional or biblically accurate time of the apocalypse for a roleplay. This is often attributed to Nazi Aliens, Zombies, Demons, Angels, Futuristic Cyborgs, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Chuck Norris, Jesus Christ and other prophets, LOTS of machineguns, a rain of frogs and other plagues, volcanic eruptions, tidal waves, earthquakes, super cell tornadoes, lots of red tape and paper work, way too many politicians trying to take control of it all, giant monsters, nuclear winter, looting, rioting, solar flares, self destruct buttons, Rock Music, fire, explosions, air raid sirens, nuclear mutant zombies, cockroaches, Twinkies, Master and Blaster, Mecha Streisand, Godzilla and friends, Futuristic Robots with insane AI, the Four Horsemen, Wyatt Earp, Hitler's Brain in a Jar, Giant Cybernetic Vampire Dragon Ninjas, Neo, Lasers, The Bear Cavalry, sharks with frickin lasers on their heads, Canada on Strike, Batman (with machineguns), Marvel and DC crossovers,

The Future
Using the time period that is either a fictional, or scientifically accurate yet fictional future for a roleplay.

Modern
Using today's time period in real life for a roleplay.

Late 20th Century
Using the time period between 1975 and 2000 for a roleplay.

Mid 20th Century
Using the time period between 1945 and 1975 for a roleplay.

World War III
Using a future time period (Modern or other wise) in which a third world war is going in for a rolaplay

World War II
Using the time period in which the second world war was going in for a roleplay.

World War I
Using the time period in which the first world war was going in for a roleplay.

Old West
Using the time period in which the western territories of the United States were being colonized and "civilized" for a roleplay. Typically a period that starts after the US Civil War, and goes up to the beginnings of World War I.

US Civil War
Using the time period in which the US Civil War was being fought in for a roleplay.

Late 18th, Early 19th Century
Using the time period that is categorized by many different events in history, such as the end of widespread piracy, or the War of 1812 for a roleplay.

Mid 18th Century
Using the time period that is categorized by many different events in history, such as the US Revolution and the formation of the United States for a roleplay.

Golden Age of Piracy
Using the time period that is categorized by the height of piracy for a roleplay.

Colonial Era
Using the time period that is categorized by the discovery and colonization of the Americas for a roleplay.

Crusades
Using any time period that is categorized by any of the Crusades for a roleplay.

Middle Ages
Using the time period that is categorized by the age of Kings, Knights, swords, and shields for a roleplay.

Dark Ages
Using the time period that is categorized by the age of Vikings and the Norse for a roleplay.

Iron Age
Using the time period that is category

Weather/Events

Light Rain
A light shower, joined by a slightly overcast sky in most cases, but it can be sunny.

Rain
Water falling from clouds in the sky.

Thunderstorm
A downpour of water accompanied by thunder, lighting, and big dark clouds.

Sunny
Wonderful, bright, and sunny, often with very few clouds.

Cloudy
Not as bright or sunny, but still a dry environment.

Windy
A constant breeze with a few gusts of air.

Hot
Any temperature above room temperature.

Cold
Any temperature below room temperature.

Dry
An atmosphere attributed to dry weather.

Moist
An atmosphere attributed to wet weather (fog and steam).

Severe Weather
A weather phenomena that is severe in nature, such as a tornado.

Hellish
Any climate that is unrealistic and brutal, such as a rain of fire or blood.

Heavenly
Any climate that is unrealistic and beautiful, this may vary in different people.

Surreal
Any climate that is unrealistic and not necessarily good or bad, such as an alien planet with alternate colors for water and clouds, or alternate weather events of any kind.[/left]
Adams and Eves
Cravings:
World of Warcraft
Thundercats (2011)
Legend of Zelda

MrDiamondBackJack

I would not mind writing a short thread with you, while we both wait, if you are game.  :)

First off, I love your charts.  I especially love the first one.  Kudos to your friend LS.  Can I use it when, and if I am accepted, as part of my own profile, if I credit you and LS?  If not, can I like people too it?  It is rather brilliant.

I would not mind playing a 9 to your 4-5.  I am not usually dominant, but it would be fun to try and with the scale thing, it should actually work for me.

You mentioned a mad scientist and their lovely assistant. That one sounds like a lot of fun.  If we could do it in the Old West or possibly the Victorian Era or something of the Regency period, that would be interesting.  One of the world wars would be fun also, because it could have a military theme with him building monsters to help fight which ever country we are against.

I think that the weather would have to be dark, stormy and appropriately Gothic.

I also can play any genre and any sexual preference.  I am straight, but I have actually done some PG-13 male/male romance and enjoyed it.  I have done a lot of female/female romance, most of which was also PG-13.   Straight is good for me also, and I don't mind playing a female to someone's male.

Let me know what you think and thank you for your time.

"It's good to see me, isn't it? No need to answer.  That was retorical."- Glinda (Wicked)

Angzyn

I'm sure she will let you use it but she is out of town until Monday and will not have internet until then. But I'll will ask her for you.

As for a the RP I would love to start one with you while we wait to be approved. Maybe we can even carry it over to the "other side" once we do get approved.

The mad scientist idea sounds great. Maybe we can do it during the 2nd World War seeing that the Axis was known for experiments. M/F sounds find to me.
Adams and Eves
Cravings:
World of Warcraft
Thundercats (2011)
Legend of Zelda

MrDiamondBackJack

That sounds good.  We can start here, and transfer the story after you are approved.  I am off tomorrow, so I could start, unless you wish to do so.  Let me know.  I am able to be in games that range from one paragraph per post, up to games where most posts a page or two long.  If you wish for me to start, let me know how long an average post is for you and then I will adapt.  Generally I like 3-5 full paragraphs, when I am in a round-robin game, but I can go shorter or longer.

"It's good to see me, isn't it? No need to answer.  That was retorical."- Glinda (Wicked)

Angzyn

First of all congrands on being approved!

Second: I normally do 3-5 parp but can also post longer or shorterr if needed. I never do one liners though. Always a para or more. I can try to start today but if I can't you can start it tomorrow.
Adams and Eves
Cravings:
World of Warcraft
Thundercats (2011)
Legend of Zelda

MrDiamondBackJack

Start if you can.  If not, I will tomorrow.  3-5 are fine.  Send a link to the game.  I would like to try for a beginning, middle and end.  If we could tell a story with a plot, rather than just go at it, that would be wonderful.  i look forward to writing with you.

MrDiamondBackJack

I made it broad comedy.  If the tone is to light for you, or you don't like it, be honest.  Better to be honest than to be stuck with it for awhile.  I am not a touchy person and I don't get offended easily.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=81847.new#new

Angzyn

Quote from: MrDiamondBackJack on September 09, 2010, 02:38:10 PM
I made it broad comedy.  If the tone is to light for you, or you don't like it, be honest.  Better to be honest than to be stuck with it for awhile.  I am not a touchy person and I don't get offended easily.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=81847.new#new

Humm it's not working for me. Did you put it in a place where Unapproved members can see it?
Adams and Eves
Cravings:
World of Warcraft
Thundercats (2011)
Legend of Zelda

MrDiamondBackJack

I do not think so.  I am sorry it isn't working for you.  No worries.  I am not sure it was working for me either.  It was really force, to truthful.  Somehow I wasn't getting much of a spark.  MY apologies.

MrDiamondBackJack

Anyway, no hard feelings.  I will see you around the forum.  If something else I start ever catches your eye, let me know.  I can do serious, but not as easily if I am doing fantastic themes.  Take care.

Angzyn

Its okay. I hope to see you around some time.
Adams and Eves
Cravings:
World of Warcraft
Thundercats (2011)
Legend of Zelda