Nitrozz's story cravings (Male looking for Female)

Started by Nitrozz, November 11, 2011, 01:36:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nitrozz

Yes, another guy requesting role-play partners, big surprise right?
I figure I'll drop this here for now and see if there are any takers out there willing to bite.  Bare in mind that a lot of these are quick little stories that aren't meant to be long epics or extended plots that could fill in for weeks of fun.  There's a reason for that.  Right now I'm kind of getting a feel for anyone I might write with, and thus I'd like to keep stories fairly short and quick so that we can gauge each other to see if we really mesh well together.  If we gel well together then there's a chance we could extend the story we're working on or just start a new one that's meant to be a long story from the start, who knows.  All of that said, go ahead and read my on's and off's and/or my preferences to the left, I'll wait. 
Back?  Alright then, now we can move on to some stories I'd love to work on with a partner. 

Please, PM me if you're interested and I'll elaborate on any of these plots further as best I can.  With the right incentive I might even be able to modify where needed. 

What to expect from me while posting:
While I don't mind THREAD role-plays I lean more towards private ones: IM's, emails, google docs, and PM(Discord is a HARD maybe).  Most I do so to hide my shame from the gods. ;D  All Kidding aside, I find private one on one role-play's a little more intimate, with the two participants often finding it easier to let loose when no one else is watching.
I also prefer to have posts be a BARE minimum of one paragraph, for me that means anywhere from five to seven sentences at least.  I prefer mostly quality over quantity.  I'd rather have a paragraph or two of substance than four or so paragraphs of utter crap and repetition.  Sure, there is a big difference between two and four paragraphs, but once again I'm a firm believer in quality over quantity, I don't want my partners to think they have to struggle to write more than they feel is necessary, just to reach an arbitrary quota required.  It tends to rankle my nerves when I see someone who wants four to five paragraphs on average if I'm being honest, because not everyone can write that many paragraphs... and sometimes you're stuck with little substance for three to five paragraphs when one well written one could have more punch and gotten the job done faster.  Sometimes, you have to bullshit for a long ass post to meet someone's expectations, and no one wants that. 
As a side note, I am likely to post fairly frequently.  So long as life isn't kicking my ass, my ADHD isn't hampering me, or my depression... should be fine.  Depending on how logged down I am, I will at least post once every day.  At best, you're gonna get multiple posts a day, at worst one a day. 

As an additional note, if you're interested in helping out with one of my hyper fixations(RWBY) right now then feel free to hit up my off site thread!  There you'll find stories that are actually meant to be long story driven plots, give it a look! 

Quick note: I'm going to steal from some other posts I've seen and set up a scale of 1-4 to show how interested I am in an idea right now, subject to infrequent changes. 
**** - PLEASE someone pick this up. 
***- Would reaaally like this, please?
**- Could take it or leave it. 
*- Not really a priority, but fuck it let's go. 

Ideas so Far:

Comics!
Anime
Games

Gothic and Horror themed

• Wild Idols: A strange idol of a goddess of fertility and beasts is donated to an art collector's gallery, set in the Victorian era.  Those who come into contact with the strange idol are affected by its strange dark powers, their inner beast brought out to the surface the next night, oft times even affecting others in their vicinity.  Those affected are quickly consumed by their inner beast and their inner most desires. -* 
  • That Damn House: Everyone has that old house  in their neighborhood that's been abandoned for years, the one all the kids tell stories about which is obviously haunted.  A pair of friends(or if we're feeling ambitious a group) have heard the stories for years, and someone had the bright idea to go inside so they could hold do all sorts of different things.  Exploring, a bit of partying, and even a seance!  It's a shame something in the house is definitely taking exception with that. 
    This a story that can be played all sorts of ways with all sorts of combinations.  Maybe there's a case of possession, maybe there are tentacles summoned through the floor boards, maybe strange unexplainable hallucinations that feel so real, maybe there are some ghostly perverts, or some combination of these and many more ideas!  Open for discussion. -**   
  • A Changed Relation: A woman is stuck living with her new husband's young adult son while said husband is away on business for months at a time.  During one of these many business trips, the man's son accidentally sets free a pair of demons looking for new vessels to once more walk the earth.  Since they cannot stray very far from their prison, the woman and teen will have to do.  The young man is easy to take over, but the woman will need a little work.  Using infernal powers and temptation, it's only a matter of time before the woman gives in.  A taboo story of possession as two people are driven towards one another.  Flexible story that can deal with different themes depending on taste: Mind control, questionable consent, cheating, taboo step mother step son, etc. -* 
  • A Ghostly Ring: He'd(MC) heard about the dangerous tape and the supposed horrible tragedies surrounding it.  He hadn't put much thought behind it even when he'd found the odd video left behind by his friend, watching it out of curiosity.  He had even dismissed the warning he'd received on his phone.  It wasn't until the ghostly girl tried to crawl out of his small television that he realized this might be an actual problem... luckily for him and unfortunately for the ghost girl, he was an untapped pyschic who suddenly found a reason to awaken his dormant power.  Now the ghost girl finds her form changed and made real.  Vulnerable and subject to new rules, the ghost realizes that something new is about to happen, and things are going to change.  A Sadako/The Ring inspired story that was really inspired by some cute art.  A simple story that could be fun and is quite flexible in what kind of approach we could take with, please inquire further if you're interested!   

Fantasy

• Not Quite so Dark: She came out of nowhere, like a storm into his life, she turned it all upside down.  An outcast among his own people, he couldn't be a more unusual elf, a forlorn.  But now, now she was there, wounded and needing his help though she'd never admit it.  She was drow, dark elf, sent on a mission he couldn't possibly know about, and she had failed it.  With few options she could only rely on him.  Will she try her mission once more?  Or will she try to learn more about her strange savior? -*
  • Corrupted purity: An elven maiden(or any kind of woman) finds herself in a forest slowly being corrupted by a powerful and evil other-worldly being.  The being seeks to corrupt everything around him, and as soon as he senses the maiden he attempts to corrupt her as well.  He will try any method necessary: seduction, manipulation, force, or any combinations there of.  (VERY Flexible demonic or evil spirit type fantasy creature with any type of good natured woman) -*
  • Split Princess: A poor adventurer is forced to travel with two women on a quest to find the cure for a powerful curse.  He must deal with an almost feral goblin girl and a high class elven princess.  The problem however is they're both the same person!  Changing shape by the advent of a sneeze, the girl changes appearance and temperament, keeping the young adventurer on his toes constantly as he tries to best help them out.  He doesn't even know which one is the girl's true self... (A funny story based on this pic and details for the story can be discussed further over PMs)-**

Scifi themed

• It's the Zombie Apocalypse!:  The survivors have to tread carefully through the infested city as zombies and so much worse begin tearing everything apart.  The female protagonist must try her best to avoid the dangers lurking within the city, avoiding the infected and the far more terrifying variants from making her like the rest.  A story loosely based on the Resident Evil and Left 4 Dead series, the protagonist can be from either game or an original character, she has to avoid a different type of zombie menace (wink wink nudge nudge) while being stalked by a powerful variant that wants her for himself.  Variant could be a boss monster of some sort, or something else depending on what you want.  -Taken(I beieve) 
  • Stranded in Space, Everything changes:  Two people from very different species find themselves clashing within the depths of space before their battle causes them to crash on an inhospitable planet with no hope for rescue on either side.  However, they soon discover that where they've crash landed is a strange island paradise where they can both breath freely.  Now the two of them are forced to work together in order to survive, and perhaps find a way to call for a rescue in this remote outer rim world.  But the more they rely on one another, the closer they become.  Perhaps something more builds between them as a sense of comraderie and genuine affection blooms into something so much more... or maybe they're just really horny for one another... who knows!  (A very flexible story involving two different individuals forced to rely on each other with little in the means of supplies.  Can involve any kind of sci fi species or even fantasy races adapted for a scifi setting.  Humans, space elves, space drow, puazi, and many more options to choose from.  Different themes can also be explored depending on our tastes, just shoot a message to discuss it out!)-**
  • Pet Fancy:  In an alternate near future, a man who could only be called a mad scientist has managed to patent and create incredible cures for dangerous diseases.  And it was all to fund his "PET" project.  A line of anthropomorphic creatures made to serve their human masters, obedient and loyal as the sales pitch goes, the project is currently in its beta phases as select individuals are receiving them.  Unfortunately, that's only the surface level story.  The scientist has some strange plan in mind and not a soul is aware of his nefarious goals, his creations having more sentience and independence than advertised for one.  The strange effects they have on individuals under certain circumstances is also of concern.  A story about anthropomorphic individuals being paired with humans for different stories that all tie back to the scientist's plans, as enigmatic as they are.  {These story can involve different themes, playing with all kinds of kinks or story needs depending on the partner.  Please discuss if you're interested!}

• The first: Lead scientist uses his own wife as a subject for his experiments and observations.  Manipulating his wife and their anthropomorphic dog to coupling.  {Themes: Dubious Consent, manipulated infidelity.}
    • The second: Lonely widower is having trouble with her farm, is offered a small grant and a horse(or bull) anthro to help her around the farm.  She grows close to her kind, hard working ranch hand anthro as a desire and itch begins to build within her. {Themes: comfort, fluff, consent. Alternativel themes: Dubious Consent, grief manipulation, mind break.  Depends on writing partner's preference.}
    • A young woman inherits a farm in a remote area and is ‘randomly’ selected to house an anthro dog of her own.  Unknowingly, during their get to know each other routine, she fails to establish dominance as the ‘pack’ head.  As such when she tries to order her anthro to behave, things go wrong for her.  {Themes: Nonconsent, Dominance, mind break}
    • A man is making things difficult for the scientist’s experiment.  A course of action is decided as the man is ‘gifted’ a bat anthro girl with very generous proportions and assets.  Of course her purpose is simple, to control and manipulate the trouble maker.  {Themes: dubious consent, manipulation, mild mind control.}

Pairings I like or don't mind playing(sometimes in combination with one another):

General Pairing types:

• Monster/human woman
  • Brother/Sister (Doesn't matter who's older or if they're step siblings)
  • Cousins
  • Fraternal Twins
  • Father/Daughter
  • Uncle/Niece
  • Aunt/Nephew
  • stepson/stepmother
  • Step Siblings
  • Teacher/student
  • Childhood friends
  • Doctor/Nurse
  • Doctor/Patient
  • Patient/Nurse

RWBY Pairings:

• Blake x OC
  • Neopolitan x OC
  • Emerald x OC
  • Yang x OC
  • Weiss x OC
  • Jaune x Weiss
  • Jaune x Blake
  • FemJaune x OC
  • Willow Schnee(Weiss's mom) x Qrow Branwen
  • Sienna Kahn x OC
  • Jaune x OC?
  • OC x OC

Super Heroes:

• Nightwing/Dick Grayson x Harley Quinn
  • Red Hood/Jason Todd x Harley Quinn
  • Spiderman/Peter Parker x Harley Quinn
  • OC Hero x Harley Quinn
  • Nightwing/Dick Grayson x Duela Dent
  • Nightwing/Dick Grayson x Raven
  • Spiderman/Peter Parker x Starfire
  • Spiderman/Peter Parker x Raven
  • Red Hood/Jason Todd x Poison Ivy
  • Red Robin/Tim Drake x Batgirl/Cassandra Cain
  • Red Robin/Tim Drake x Batgirl/Cassandra Cain x Spoiler/Stephanie Brown
  • Spiderman/Peter Parker x Black Cat/Felicia Hardy

Anime Game pairings:

• Bleach- Ichigo x Rukia
  • Bleach- Ichigo x Nel
  • Bleach- Ichigo x Yin and Yang
  • Bleach- Ichigo x Tier Halibel
  • Bleach- Ichigo x Tres beastias
  • Bleach- Ichigo x Candice Catnip
  • Bleach- Ichigo x Bambietta Basterbine
  • MHA/BNA - Izuku x Mina
  • MHA/BNA - Izuku x Jirou
  • MHA/BNA - Izuku x Momo
  • MHA/BNA - Todoroki x Momo
  • MHA/BNA - Izuku x Himeko
  • MHA/BNA - OC x Mina
  • MHA/BNA - OC x Jirou
  • MHA/BNA - OC x Momo
  • MHA/BNA - OC x Miruko
  • Sailormoon - OC x Usagi/Serena
  • Sailormoon - OC x Aged up Chibi-Usa/Rini
  • Sailormoon - OC x Rei
  • Sailormoon - OC x Ami
  • Sailormoon - OC x Makoto/Lita
  • LoZ: WW - Link x Tetra
  • LoZ:TP - Link x Midna
  • LoZ - OC x Zelda/Sheik/Tetra
  • LoZ - Ganondorf x Zelda
  • LoZ - Ganon x Zelda
  • Darkstalkers - OC x Lilith
  • MvC - Spiderman/Peter Parker x Chun Li
  • MvC - Spiderman/Peter Parker x Juri

Themes and Fandoms I like or wouldn't mind playing around in:

RWBY****
Aliens(both in general and the franchise, but mostly the franchise), Predator (the franchise), AVP
Bleach
Batman
Spider-man
My Hero Academia
Super heroes in general (Mainly Marvel and DC but a few others do catch my interest)
Sonic
Mario
Legend of Zelda
Giant Robots(Gundam, Super Robot Wars, you get the picture)
Dragon Ball Z/Super/Heroes/Legends/Online/Xenoverse
Fate series(Stay Night, Grand Order, Extra, Apocrypha, etc.)
Pathfinder (the table top RP game, not the crappy vikings movie)
Miraculous Ladybug
The Dragon Prince
many other anime
Transformations(Theme I really like, I don't mean just in mentality, I mean going from human to a mix of human and something else)

Well, that's everything I can think of for now.  I will constantly revisit this page to update it whenever inspiration hits.  I might want to note, there are a lot of times I'll read a comic or written work and take ideas from there and bend them to my whim to turn into RP ideas lol.  I'll probably post when I've updated the list with any story ideas that come to mind.  Some of the ones I've already put down are short stories.  I'm currently not interested in long running stories just yet, I need to get back into the swing of things and see if we hit it off first.  As a reminder, please PM me if you're interested.

Also... anyone want to PM with suggestions to make this thread pop more?  It looks a little bland and cluttered so I'm thinking this whole thread needs a bit of an overhaul to make it look more appealing and attractive...
Don't worry, I've got this.
Here are my  on's and off's
Looking for a story?  Hit me up here!
If you're looking for some transforming goodness, than HERE is also a great place to check me out! 
Or if you want to take things elsewhere with a long story then here is just as well!
Hit me up in the evenings or hit me up late at night.  I'll be here.  Of course late nights mean my posts will usually be slow or short, so fair warning. 
Also of note!  My online status means NOTHING!  Message me anytime and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Nitrozz

Comics:

• Laughing Mad Love: He wasn't a rookie hero by any means, but this new villain stirring up trouble was pushing him to his wits end.  She was smart and capable, chaotic and unpredictable.  He knew that if things continued to progress as they were already, then they were both going to have to make a choice.  Damnit, clowns aren't supposed to be scary or sexy!  A story of a hero clashing with a villain for the first time on his own, can involve sexy death trap or unique methods of 'torture' read sexy times.  The villainess is either a
    female Joker
    Neo Joker from the White Knight
    Duela Dent
    or even a Harley Quinn striking out on her own.  As for the hero well: Spiderman, Scarlet Spider(Ben or Kaine depending on preference), or even any of the bat boys such as Nightwing and the Red Hood if you want to keep it all in the same universe. -***   
  • Venomous Relations: A Venom story that could have any of his many hosts(Eddie, Eugene Flash, etc). Venom is held in captivity by [insert evil organization here], and is being experimented on to create either a symbiote powered army or to use the symbiote's cells to further medical sicence.  At some point one of the scientists makes a mistake and Venom lashes out at her before having his way with her... (for added fun points... the symbiote itself spawns and the new symbiote bonds to the scientist... she starts calling him "Daddy" in the middle of it for that added daddy kink). -**
  • Demon Taming Titans: Raven and/or Jinx of the Teen Titans fall in over their head/s when they summon a powerful demon for information they need to help against an oncoming threat.  Things go horribly pear shaped when the demon breaks free of its shackles and assaults them.  With only one way to stay alive, they have to work hard to satisfy the other worldly being's desires, but can they do it without losing themselves in the process?  Pretty straight forward idea, could have a bad ending for our heroine/s or could end with them triumphant in the end.  Still plenty of wiggle room to work out anything you might like for this story.  -*   
  • A Tale of Two Harleys, a Batman White Knight inspired story
    :  Marian Andrews and Harleen Quinnzell had little in common, aside from the both of them going by Harley Quinn and working for the Joker that is.  They had loved different parts of the man once known as Joker, but with his death they both mourn the man they once loved.  The two are drawn into a new conflict as the Joker seemingly returns battling a new hero, both girls seek out this new Joker to ascertain the truth.  And one poor hero is caught in the middle of it all.  A story based loosely on Batman: White Knight, with both Harley's forced to confront a faker while a poor hero tries to keep them all alive.  Flexible story that can be modified as pleased.  Male hero options include Nightwing, Red Hood, Spider-man, Scarlet Spider(Ben or Kaine), or a custom one... other heroes may be considered. -****   
  • I'd like to do a SpiderGwen story involving a lizard monster Peter... Gwen discovers her best friend has turned himself into a monster to fight against his constant bullying and to be like her.  She has to find a way to calm him down without accidentally killing him.  Story could go in any direction, with a rough fight and rough sex scene between the two... either noncon or reluctant, or could go in a fluffy direction depending, I'm good with either or... Peter could also either be Venom or the Lizard like in the original comic. -Taken
  • Caught in the Web: An idea based on the fanfiction of the same name, not entirely original, but hey cut me some slack.  I like the idea of crossover ships and that story had a lot of interesting pairings for the loveable web head.  So I'd like to try using one of those stories as a nice little set up for an RP involving good old Pete for some fun.  (I personally like the Harley, Poison Ivy, or Chun Li set ups, but I'm open to other suggestions)  -**   
  • A Not so Fake Spider-man: So, after reading Spider-Man: Fake Red(a story about a boy finding Spider-man's discarded costume and pretending to be him).  I thought it would be interesting to write about the main character Yuu as if he did get Spider powers rather than just faked his way through being Spider-man.  I don't have a definitive idea beyond giving Yu super powers though heh.  This is definitely a story me and whoever picks this up could plan and brainstorm over.-*
  • Scream for Help: Andrea Andi Benton has had it tough in life.  She lost her father and then gained a symbiote partner and a mentor in Flash Thompson the then Venom, before she lost both her symbiote as well as her mentor.  Fast forward and we find her losing her aunt at the hands of Carnage before she gains the Scream Symbiote.  This new Symbiote comes with a whole host of problems, from numerous voices in her head to a loss of control over her life as she tries to make sense of it all.  Can a helping hand be just what she needs to turn it all around?  A story about young Andi/Scream for some interesting Symbiote goodness.  Just what heroic individual helps Andi out is up for discussion, with the above mentioned Yu being a distinct possibility.  A story of friends and possible romance as our protagonists make their way through it all.-* 

If you're looking for some transforming goodness, than HERE is also a great place to check me out! 
Or if you want to take things elsewhere with a long story then here is just as well!
Hit me up in the evenings or hit me up late at night.  I'll be here.  Of course late nights mean my posts will usually be slow or short, so fair warning. 
Also of note!  My online status means NOTHING!  Message me anytime and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Nitrozz

Anime:

• Winds of Change: Fubuki(And/or Tatsumaki) of OPM finds herself lost in another universe and must rely on a local hero to help her adjust to this new world so like yet so different from her own.  Can involve canon heroes like Nightwing, the Red Hood, Spider-man, Scarlet Spider(Ben or Kaine), Backlash, or a fan character.  I'm just really a fan of these two.  -*** 
  • An older Serena/Usagi(or Rini/Chibi-Usa) finds herself at a cross roads.  Living the normal life she always wanted after all threats had finally been banished, she finds her relationship with Darien/Mamoru(or some boy if Rini) strained as he lives abroad to pursue his career.  She receives a letter one day that seems to be the final nail in the casket of their relationship, he's found someone else.  Heartbroken and distraught, she runs off into the night alone.  Eventually, she runs into a young man who helps her out of a tight spot.  Mind a mess and thankful to the kind stranger, Serena/Usagi throws herself at this boy without a care... simply wanting to forget.    An artist really made me want one or the other or even both of these girls, so I figured I'd put the idea up here for any takers. Can be a story of love and loss.-Taken 
  • Fate/Strange Happenings: A strange grail war is brewing and it's up to our intrepid heroes to survive it, and maybe even stop it if they have the strength of will.  A story about a would be magus teaming up with a heroic servant to fight for their lives.  Will master and servant bond?  Will they butt heads?  Will they fight others who seek to end their lives?  Who knows! 
    This would be a Fate/ inspired story where one of us would play a magus and master while the other would play a heroic spirit servant.  If you've ever seen Fate/Stay Night or Fate/Grand Order this should be easy to get the gist of.  There would be bonding and working together to move a plot along where our protagonists do their best to work through any issues so they can figure out what's going on. -** 

Nitrozz

Games

• Resident Evil Corrupt Simulation:  Stories about powerful virtual reality going horribly wrong for the user.  This one would probably require some discussion about what either myself or my partner want.  This could be a random person playing in a VR game that's a remake/spinoff of Resident Evil Biohazard, OR this could be one of the RE characters using a brand spanking new VR system to train themselves for future bioweapon outbreaks in the future only for the system to go horribly wrong.  We could play around with these ideas for one way or the other.  For the most part, these stories were heavily inspired by fanart I saw on the internet.  So that might explain the weirdness and vagueness about them lol. 

• Second Go at the Second Hazard: Claire, or the player, finds herself reliving the Raccoon City outbreak that started her odd life of adventure in the VR program.  Unfortunately she runs into quite a few unusual and new problems, like a weirdly risque costume she can't change no matter what and some VERY grabby zombies who are acting very out of character from how she rememberes.  The unique enemies seem no better and she's terrified to see what other changes have popped up.  {A story of sexy costumes and monstrous partners... themes and scenes are open for discussions, as well as what directions to take the story in. Is this a one and done story, or maybe we can stretch it out into a semi serious little excursion.  Who knows!}-**
    • An Unusual Nemesis: Jill, or the player, finds herself reliving the Raccoon City outbreak in the VR program.  Unfortunately she runs into quite a few unusual and new problems, like a risque costume she can't change no matter what and some VERY grabby zombies who are acting very out of character.  Nemesis seems no better and she's almost afraid to see what other changes have popped up.  {Another story of sexy costumes and monstrous partners... themes and scenes are open for discussions, as well as what directions to take the story in. Is this a one and done story, or maybe we can stretch it out into a semi serious little excursion.  Who knows!}-**
    • G-Relations: Another simulation, another code gone horribly wrong.  Our player this time takes the role of Sherry Birkin, either as herself in a simulation or a normal person, and much like the other story, she finds herself in a rather risque outfit that hearkens back to youthful days, one she can't change no matter how hard she tries.  The setting is the Raccoon City outbreak and Sherry's father is chasing her down once more, eager to fill her with the G-Virus embryo.  However things have taken a far more twisted turn, her mutated father and the other zombies acting strange while filled with a hunger for something other than flesh.   {Another story of sexy costumes and monstrous partners... themes and scenes are open for discussions, as well as what directions to take the story in. Is this a one and done story, or maybe we can stretch it out into a semi serious little excursion.  At the same time, a similar story could be had of infected blood relations seeking out someone with a similar genetic make up, the possibilities are vast!}-**