News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Whisper something in the ear of the person above you

Started by Mjoellnir, October 04, 2009, 10:59:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

forbiddenfruit

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

forbiddenfruit

Insanityenviesme

Okay, I cant rhyme anymore... You're making me too hot to think straight :p
Moments of Sanity

Iridescent Raven

Too hot to think straight? Well then maybe it's fate?

forbiddenfruit

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

forbiddenfruit

.... like an arrow that is so yellow!   (lol)

Iridescent Raven

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

forbiddenfruit

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

forbiddenfruit

perhaps, but I'm known to give a mean blow ;)

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

forbiddenfruit

forbiddenfruit

I said "would" not "will"  so I don't know for sure, but one way to find out, shall we get on with the show?

Iridescent Raven

Insanityenviesme

So how are all of us enjoying this rather insane show? :D
Moments of Sanity

forbiddenfruit

Yes, how are you all enjoying my mean blow show? ;P

Iridescent Raven

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

forbiddenfruit

Iridescent Raven

Please no multiplication but how about some division?