Submissive female searching for female or male in story based role-play.

Started by Koto0005, April 08, 2013, 11:42:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Koto0005

So, basically I want to do a story based role-play involving my character Koto. The role-play will have sexual scenes as well as serious story-line scenes. I want a partner who's at least moderately literate and doesn't mind working with me and helping me out, instead of being an ass when I'm not doing PERFECT.

I want the story to be fictional, in other words, beings such as demons, aren't very far fetched.

Name: Koto D'rite
Age: 18 (this can vary depending on the time-line we do.)
Hair color/style: dark brown and past her ass.
Eye color: grey.
Skin color: very light skin.
Height: 5'7
Weight: 113lbs
Outfit: Black skirt, white t-shirt, knee high black stockings, and black high-top boots with an iron sole.
Personality: She's kind and loving to anyone, but the moment someone would mess with her friend or a lover, she because extremely angry.
Past: Koto had a rough past. When she was too young to remember her mother sold her to a lab for an amount of food, her mother died not long after, however. While in the lab, they infused Koto's soul to three powerful demon, that will be explained later. Afterwards, to test her life expectancy, and mental strength they tortured her in every unthinkable manner from beatings, to rape, to dissection even, but her demons continually healed her. At the age of 15 Koto escaped the lab and has taken care of herself since her escape.

If you are interested, PM me or post on here, whatever you're comfortable with.
I'm taking a break.
As it is, i haven't been very active lately due to financial, emotional, and work stressers. Every weekend ive made an atempt to start writing, but have no motivation for it. My break is.. indefinite, i have no clue how long ill be away... anyway.. sorry if I've disappointed any of you.. those that have questions feel free to ask, and if i have you in messenger, ill still chat for sure.