Roleplay Request for a Fan of Solo-System Games (All Welcome)

Started by Keelan, October 25, 2020, 01:44:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keelan

EDIT 7/5/2021: GO TO LATEST POST FOR UPDATES ON SPECIFIC, CURRENT INTERESTS
EDIT 1/8/2023: As above notice
EDIT 11/5/2023: Updated here, general inquiry

Hello! I haven't made an interest thread since before they updated the rules, so here we go!

My Goal Here:

My goal is to find more solo roleplaying games, ideally system games as the 'player', but also collaborative system and non-system/system-influenced games***.

I typically play females or futanari (version with only the male sex organs), and am most interested in sex scenes involving them paired with females, futanari (again, male sex organs), and trap/sissy/effeminate males most of the time but not exclusively. Additionally, I typically enjoy games/settings that allow for some suspension of disbelief as far as exhibitionism, public sex, light NC, and casual sex go.

At this time, I'm open to discussions of plots, systems, and characters as I have none specifically in mind; just kind of tossing out a line and looking for any kind of bite.

My Ons/Offs are located in my signature as well as right here, updated as of 10/25/2020, and I'm perfectly happy to answer PMs with questions or responses to this thread.

Settings/Genres Of Interest (Bolded Is Current Main Interests)

Cyberpunk
Cyberpunk-Fantasy (ex. Shadowrun)
Dungeonpunk (ex. Eberron)
Fantasy
Modern Fantasy (ex. Mage: the Awakening/the Ascension)
Sci-Fi
Sci-Fi-Fantasy (ex. Star Wars)
Superhero

Systems of Interest (Non-Exclusive List, Bolded Is Current Main Interests)

D&D (5e Preferred, Also Carbon Pink)
Mage the Ascension/the Awakening (open to learning other WoD/CoD systems)
Mutants & Masterminds (3e Preferred)
Pathfinder (1e Preferred, Open to learning 2e)
Shadowrun (5e Preferred, 4e and 3e Viable, MAYBE 6e but unlikely)
Star Wars (Saga Edition or FFG Viable)
D&D (5e, or variants/reskins like Carbon Pink)
Scion (1st Edition)

*Also Open to learning new systems, and there may be other systems unlisted that I am familiar with*
**Non-System Games are also viable, depending on the setting and discussion**
***By 'system influenced,' think of it as a non-numerical character sheet based on a system as a guidline for what a character is capable of (the kind of thing one might use for a group game that is non-system). It helps me solidify a character to put pen to paper, so to speak, in making a character.

Keelan

UPDATE 7/5/2021

I am re-upping my Solo-Search Request to include some specific ideas I had in mind, which are as follows (Genre/System - Synopsis: Details):

1) Superhero/Mutants & Masterminds (or Proposed Alternative) - Daredevil-Inspired Character Interest: I've created a character recently for another game (Shadowrun) whom is inspired by Daredevil as a blind combatant with enhanced senses and possible echolocation (depending on version of Daredevil you read). I am interested in playing with her more than just the Shadowrun setting, and feel a superhero game would be very well suited for the style of character. For reference, her Name is Athena Georgiadis, and goes by the nickname 'Tyche' (Greek blind Goddess of Luck/Fortune) because she's both blind and EXTREMELY lucky. She's female (can be Futa per preference), 32 years of age, in phenomenal shape, and was written to be from Athens, Georgia, USA so I write her with something of a southern accent. More details can be provided if desired, as well as the reference pics.

For the game itself, I am open to discussion based on preference, as are discussion of specific sexual themes within the setting (though note she was designed in part to enjoy being groped/accosted/'taken advantage of' when I created her).

2) Modern Fantasy/System-To-Be-Determined - Mage The Awakening/Ascension in Alternative System: As synopsis states, I'm looking to play a game of Mage the Awakening/Ascension, however from experience a lot of people are not as fond of the MtA system (either of the 3 versions), and there are other issues like power scaling problems interfering with the creativity, etc. SO, basically I'm looking for a game thematically in the vein of MtA, while utilizing a more tolerable system that still allows for the sheer versatility of magical utility you can find in MtA. After working out a functional system, I would like to make a character, but would be developing the character after the system is decided with input from the GM/co-GM.

I am open to suggestions for systems here - even if you are not interested in playing this game I would love suggestions so that I can look into this myself - but for reference I have considered modifying Fate/Dresden Files RPG that I've played fairly recently in a one-off over Discord to facilitate such a game, but have not looked into it much yet.

Keelan

UPDATE 1/8/2023

It's been a while, but I find myself once again feeling an urge for more gaming opportunities, as well as an few update:

UPDATE: I'm now considering non-system games, depending on the idea. I've run into issues where sometimes char-gen has taken quite a long time for me, mostly trying to convert concept to mechanical function, and so I'm going to try to entertain non-system games since (unlike my other experiences prior to Elliquiy) I figure it'll be more collaborative and less competitive.

Cyberpunk Character Ideas: I currently have a nigh-infinite plethora of characters in my head - and at this point no real images I can share in the public area of the forum as they're either NSFW or I haven't found an image yet. These are largely inspired by Shadowrun, but can work with Cyberpunk 20XX, a generic setting, something like the Carbon Pink setting, or other settings. These also likely will work fine for non-system games as well. Anyway, a couple of the current front-runner ideas are:

• A futanari mercenary/shadowrunner who has four modular cyberlimbs, and is maybe a combat decker
  • A female or futanari brawler, adept, or assassin/wetworker who is light on their feet, incorporates a lot of Capoeira/TKD movements into their unarmed, and is otherwise a bit of a sneaky little solo gal
  • A female or futanari mercenary or street samurai, specifically I have several images of some fairly unique street-sam armor and looks that I haven't gotten to use yet, such as one that has a cat-ear motif going on
  • A female or futanari mystic adept (combat mage) who is a bit of a hybrid of idea 2 with magical prowess, tossing around magic instead of slinging lead - this is definitely more of an SR-specific idea and likely best for a non-system game

I have many others, so many that honestly? I can probably come up with something that piques anyone's interest if they are otherwise intrigued or curious, so please feel free to reach out.

Keelan

Updating again, with no specific idea just more general interests bolded as indicated above.