Submissive female for f/f or f/m

Started by Koto0005, April 09, 2013, 03:35:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Koto0005

Hi there, I want to do a sexual role play, kind of a quick one, unless we end up wanting it to be more.

things I will not do:
-scat
-piss
-vomit
-diapers
-gore
-vore
-expansion

Things i really love:
-panties
-anal
-hardcore
-forced
(edited from here down)
-fisting (i have been strangely really into it lately. It's new to me though still.)

PM me or leave a post here if interested.
I'm taking a break.
As it is, i haven't been very active lately due to financial, emotional, and work stressers. Every weekend ive made an atempt to start writing, but have no motivation for it. My break is.. indefinite, i have no clue how long ill be away... anyway.. sorry if I've disappointed any of you.. those that have questions feel free to ask, and if i have you in messenger, ill still chat for sure.

centurion101

Would you be lead into lair or come freely?

Koto0005

I'm taking a break.
As it is, i haven't been very active lately due to financial, emotional, and work stressers. Every weekend ive made an atempt to start writing, but have no motivation for it. My break is.. indefinite, i have no clue how long ill be away... anyway.. sorry if I've disappointed any of you.. those that have questions feel free to ask, and if i have you in messenger, ill still chat for sure.

Mora

Quote from: Koto0005 on April 09, 2013, 03:35:31 PM
Hi there, I want to do a sexual role play, kind of a quick one, unless we end up wanting it to be more.

things I will not do:
-scat
-piss
-vomit
-diapers
-gore
-vore
-expansion

Things i really love:
-panties
-anal
-hardcore
-forced

PM me or leave a post here if interested.
I'd like to play with you, maybe something including forced anal?

Koto0005

Quote from: Mora on April 26, 2013, 03:01:49 AM
I'd like to play with you, maybe something including forced anal?
sounds sexy. Okay then. :)
I'm taking a break.

Mora

Quote from: Koto0005 on April 26, 2013, 07:45:52 AM
sounds sexy. Okay then. :)
alright :) Wanna send me a PM and we can talk details?