The I'm so tough game.

Started by Inkidu, September 04, 2008, 01:19:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Maltese

....that you keep cutting yourself in your mouth with your own tounge.

I am so Dominant...

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

AmazonPrincess

you can turn even the doms into subs

I'm so elegant.....

Captain Maltese

...that Tom Ford is willing to turn hetero for you.

I am so capable...

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

AmazonPrincess

Of multitasking without missing a thing.

I'm so doomed...

Erin

...even Gollum as he's falling to his fiery death feels sad for you.

I'm so caffeinated...

Mordred

...People keep trying to grind, perculate, and drink you.

I'm so freaking insane...
*See Pillory*

Erin

...the superheroes won't even TRY to stop your unfathomable world domination plans.

I'm so powerful...

Captain Maltese

...that Dick Cheney has your name in his phonebook....while you don't bother to have his name in yours!

I'm so Zen...

Mordred

...The Dalai Lama consults you when he has a dilemma.

(sorry, does that make you the Dalai Lemma? *drum-roll*)

I'm so worried...
*See Pillory*

Erin

...you're pretty much the reason for war among all the advanced alien races who've achieved telepathic awareness, because they lose all hope in everyhting and just want to end everyone's misery.
You're giving the poor things a killer migraine to boot!

I'm so... erm... *looks around for something to inspire her*
uhm... *tries to sound as if she had an idea* ...mmm...
!
I'm so clueless...

Mordred

[That... was good!]

... you bought the board game 'Clue' thinking it was a Self-Help kit.

I'm so neurotic...
*See Pillory*

Mithlomwen

.....That when you signed up for something online and the company said they would send you a conformation email and it didn't come, you began to question your whole existence....because...if they didn't send you a confirmation email, did that mean that you weren't confirmed, that your life was meaningless therefore you were incapable of being confirmed.....

I'm so cute....
Baby, it's all I know,
that your half of the flesh and blood that makes me whole...

Mordred

Quote from: Mithlomwen on December 27, 2008, 07:40:40 AM
.....That when you signed up for something online and the company said they would send you a conformation email and it didn't come, you began to question your whole existence....because...if they didn't send you a confirmation email, did that mean that you weren't confirmed, that your life was meaningless therefore you were incapable of being confirmed.....

I'm so cute....

Whoa... how on earth did you know? :P

... When you are out in public, everyone goes 'Awww', when they see you... Disney keeps sending you offers to make a film about you... In stores, little kids want to take you home... And, the final sign... When you look in the mirror, every single time you reach out to squeeze your cheeks.

I'm so late...
*See Pillory*

Mithlomwen

....That by the time you get to your destination for the New Year's Eve party to ring in 2009, you are shocked to learn that it is now Easter. 

I'm so happy.....

Baby, it's all I know,

Mordred

... Everybody that sees you wonders first, what you are on... second, where to get some.

I'm so indecisive...
*See Pillory*

Mithlomwen

That when given the choice between a sexy blonde or a sexy brunette, you chime in with "Can't I have all three?"  Motioning towards the red head in the corner.

I'm so worrisome....
Baby, it's all I know,

Mordred

... That you walked away the floors in your home as your fingers vanished from chewing... but thankfully you grabbed onto the multiple horseshoes you have nailed all over your floor (for good luck, to battle your worries).

I'm so precise...
*See Pillory*

Mithlomwen

That you went out and bought one of those laser levelers and used it to align every single picture on your walls, and ended up having to remodel part of your house because one of the walls was crooked.   

I'm so tired...
Baby, it's all I know,

Mordred

... that even your cup of coffee screams in panic at the overuse you will put the poor thing through in trying to wake yourself up fully.

I'm so technical...
*See Pillory*

Mithlomwen

.....That while working on your computer, it yells at you in indignation that IT is the machine not you....

I'm so broke....
Baby, it's all I know,

Mordred

... That when attempting to use an ATM, instead of asking for your PIN, the screen fills with 'HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA'.

I'm so funny...
*See Pillory*

Mithlomwen

...That when you try to tell someone a joke, you wind up cracking yourself up so hard that you start laughing uncontrollably and aren't even able to finish.

I'm so sexy....
Baby, it's all I know,

Mordred

... That Venus and Aphrodite are like Cinderella's ugly stepsisters when in your presence.

I'm so damn good looking...
*See Pillory*

Mithlomwen

...That it's like the second coming of the Beatles every where you go.  Girls squealing and fainting right at your feet. 

I'm so nice....
Baby, it's all I know,

Adrenafoxxx

That sugar and spice are made of you.

I'm so perfect...