Battle of the Sexes: Read Rules 1st

Started by Oreo, August 29, 2013, 12:43:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LordHarketh193

GarthMarenghi

We use maths at almost every point of the day, whether we're working out how to thread our shoelaces,
calculating the optimal moment on which to embark upon a conversation, or, if you can fly, planning your trajectory for the journey to work.

DominantPoet

Illuminate

Account restricted at member's request

luphawk

current statues:  looking
my ideas / my f-list

GarthMarenghi

We use maths at almost every point of the day, whether we're working out how to thread our shoelaces,
calculating the optimal moment on which to embark upon a conversation, or, if you can fly, planning your trajectory for the journey to work.

Illuminate

DominantPoet

GarthMarenghi

Illuminate

Haha... I'll have to let you know. :P

DominantPoet

GarthMarenghi

Illuminate

8-)

Am I the only girl here right now? This sucks..  :-\

GarthMarenghi

Illuminate

Hi Saphire! ;D

...Halp me.  :'( We're losing ground..

GarthMarenghi

GlompNinja

GarthMarenghi

LordHarketh193

Ilasandra