Sir Wolfgang's Current Cravings and Assorted Brain Bits (M/F, M/NB)

Started by Sir Wolfgang, February 29, 2024, 01:25:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Wolfgang

Hello there! Thanks for popping in to read about the weird bits that pop out of my brain on occasion. If you're interested in writing with me, or see a story that pops out at you, please check out my O/Os to see if we're compatible. Also, if these ideas trip something else in your brain, feel free to drop me a line and we can talk through it.

General Genres I'm Craving
-Sci-Fi
-Fantasy
-Mystery
-Slice of Life/Romance
-Political Intrigue

Specific Ideas:

For the Good of the Kingdom
To say they were rivals doesn't really do their relationship justice; in fact, they hated each other's fucking guts. From the day they entered the Adventuring academy, they had been pushing each other, fueled by intense competitive drive to be the best, and specifically, to be better than the other. They'd been top of the class, destined for roles as the Emperor's select adventurers, and it wasn't long until they were both in charge of their own teams, tackling the biggest threats to the Empire while making sure the other knew the score.

And then, suddenly, when faced with something that threatened the future of the Empire, our dear rivals are forced to *gasp* work together.

This is a classic rivals-to-lovers story. The details are TBD between us, but let's figure it out together!