Sailor Moon: RotIE - New Players Needed! (Now closed)

Started by Brazen Endeavors, April 10, 2013, 01:00:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sessha

Locked, cocked and ready to rock!

Karasu

I wonder if I should make a character sheet for little Solaris,  Luna's son. A sweet little kitty ;)
SEEKING Undertale/Deltarune RP, PM to discuss details.

Brazen Endeavors

I don't remember mention of another kitty.  Nevaeh and Saphir each have one.
..I want you.  I have seen you and I already love you.  My muse begs to lie in your arms; just for a moment.  I need you..
...come play with me?...
.:.o/o.:.intro.:.a/a.:.
(updated o/o - 7.16.12)

Karasu

I ususally use Solaris when playing a different character for sialor moon RPs, though the Moon sscout I play is an older sister to Usagi herself with the outer senshi being her scouts. Solaris is her kitty like Luna is Usagi's Though in that Solaris is Luna's brother.

mm I may not bring him after all though.. We have two cats as it is and they are both adorable!

Brazen Endeavors

Yeah, maybe later.  I'll keep it in my stack of submitted ideas.
..I want you.  I have seen you and I already love you.  My muse begs to lie in your arms; just for a moment.  I need you..
...come play with me?...
(updated o/o - 7.16.12)

Karasu

Katra Alexion

@ Pen: Nice to see your still up and about Pendarious. It will be great having you around :)

If we are going for Guardian animals I am requesting a Falcon  like Hayden from "Quest for Camelot" that bird had character.

Ember Star

Quote from: Katra Alexion on April 12, 2013, 09:40:00 PM
@ Pen: Nice to see your still up and about Pendarious. It will be great having you around :)

If we are going for Guardian animals I am requesting a Falcon  like Hayden from "Quest for Camelot" that bird had character.
I want Nyan Cat!
"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

pendarious

Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND

Orochimaru

Assuming he does not get lazy....

Which will happen.....

Sessha

*shakes head.* Ok children be nice or I'll turn this RP around and head right back home!

Orochimaru

Sessha

*looks indignant* I am not over zealous! I'm just enthusastic!  ;D ;D ;D

pendarious

I know I'm lazy.

and there is such a thing as too much enthusiasm
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?

Orochimaru

Sessha

Cause we can't stand each other so much that we like each other!  ;D ;D ;D

Ember Star

"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

Brazen Endeavors

I'll be updating our list tonight.  Still looking for mars and some knights.
...come play with me?...
(updated o/o - 7.16.12)

DarkNevaeh

If someone is still looking for a Knight, please poke me and I will make one^_^

Ember Star

Hey, Brazen, didn't Chii want Mars, maybe?

Brazen Endeavors

Yeah, Ember, Chii might -- but then she needs to get her butt here and post the character.  I know she's busy, so y'know..  hoping she has the time to do it.  Or maybe someone else has more and will post before.  I won't play favorites on it.
...come play with me?...
(updated o/o - 7.16.12)

pendarious

*chuckles* well it's good to see that the GM won't play  favorites...at least right now

DarkNevaeh

Brazen, as hed be opposite you, did you want me to take Mercury Knight?

Or did Ember want a Neptune Knight?

I can do either

Ember Star

I already have a Knight *grabs Pendarious by his shirt and drags him over* See? Mine ;D

Orochimaru

Quote from: pendarious on April 14, 2013, 02:18:02 AM
*chuckles* well it's good to see that the GM won't play  favorites...at least right now

She only picks 'favorites' if she wants to have fun with you. Hot guys are top priority....

*fears for his character*