Roleplay preferences

Started by JaredSyn, April 27, 2015, 09:43:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JaredSyn

I see many users have role play preferences. When i click on mine however I do not see where to edit it so i can detail my preferences, and it says I do not have a profile? Can someone point me in the right direction please to set this up?

Rhedyn

Sure, to set your role playing preferences visit the ons/offs page. There's a handy tutorial thread to help with it if you have trouble too  :-)

~Edited to add that as well as clicking the link I posted you can get to the page to set them up using the On and Offs button below the shoutbox area  :-)

JaredSyn

Rhedyn

Hunter

I'm probably necroing (sorry) but perhaps the tutorial thread should be stickied?

Oniya

We've got most of the tutorials (including that one) in a special subboard under Help.  At the moment, there's only a single page of them, so not many stickies are needed.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17