House Dracula (Seeking others/males, inquire within)

Started by Dariusfallenstar, October 19, 2014, 02:28:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dariusfallenstar

Edited for clarity. Short answer: yes! No need to kill after every feeding.

Dariusfallenstar

If there are any other questions or people interested, let me know. Otherwise, I'd like to get a little play started soon (this weekendish maybe?).

Red Offerings

Sounds good to me! I have to message you to discuss some "relationship" dynamics.
What Darwin was too polite to say, my friends, is that we came to rule the earth not because we were the smartest, or even the meanest, but because we have always been the craziest, most murderous motherfuckers in the jungle.

Rel Mayer

I'll be keeping an eye out for when sheet templates are posted. :D

Mingnon

They're posted in the OOC/Character thread. Just the code template's been squished down.
“There are only two races of men: decent and indecent. Both are found everywhere.”
-Victor Frankl
Discord RPs - Ons + Offs  - AnAs Thread
Oath of the Drake
Look for hot monsters in your area!

sansa

Messaged you Darius! Very interested to play. I'm currently reading a Dracula book and need a Dracula game started asap! Lol :)
O/O
Hello E friends. For those who've role played with me, I disappeared for a while due to lack of access to a computer and personal issues. Life has calmed down and I now have access to E and inspiration has struck me again. :)

Dariusfallenstar

You are absolutely welcome. As I said, I intend for this to be very free form, with some NPC elements to stir up action, adventure, and smutty deliciousness. Just pop a simplified character sheet together on the OOC page. I plan to kick it off this weekend, and then people can post however (and pair off/play with/respond) to whomever.

Oh yeah, that reminds me. I need to add a rule for tagging!

Dariusfallenstar

Intro post is up. Anyone who wants to jump in (and who has posted a character in the OOC), go ahead!

Dariusfallenstar

This is still open, though we're a few posts in now. We've got room for werewolves, a vampire or two, and innocents. Alternate ideas are entertained as well.

Dariusfallenstar

Looking for some guys as ours have backed out. Other interests welcome.