The Fictionals: Horror Stories (Villain and Axenia)

Started by Villain, July 12, 2011, 04:54:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Villain

'No you're not.' Ryan croaked before pushing past Casey and Alistair, 'But I am.' Ryan spoke with confidence and vitality that he hadn't possessed mere minutes ago. What stood before them was another monster; Ryan was now fully healed and was approaching Frank with his hands raised in the same throttling gesture. He stared down Frank, looking deep into his mismatched eyes that now seemed to glow various shades of red. Ryan's eyes were narrowed and full of fire, his hands were scaled and green while large spikes jutted from his elbows and shoulders. He bared his teeth and showed off new fangs and took off his torn jacket to reveal bulging muscles that he never had.
  Alistair stared at him confused for a moment. Then he remembered the camera. He turned and found the thing lieing on the ground and held it up to look at the picture he had taken.
  'Photo shop.' Alistair spoke as he looked at the screen of the camera. Ryan had altered his picture on the device using programs on the camera. It was a clever idea, it wasn't a painted portrait but the rules still seemed to apply.
  'Come on Frank. Hit me.' Ryan growled before the two collided with a loud bang as the ground around them shook.

Axenia

Casey kept the barrier for the rest of them, her legs giving in and sent her to the ground. It didn't matter to her she was concerned about Lulu hoping she was okay, she looked at Alistair, dark patches beginning to show under her eyes.
   "Please Al, get Lulu to a doctor we got this." She turned her eyes back to Ryan that had started fighting Frank. She wondered what could make him react like that and how many others like Gloriana excisted.

Villain

'We can't. If we take her to a doctor we jeopardise the mission.' Alistair spoke as he tossed away the camera and rummaged through the pockets of his jacket. He pulled out a small green case with a white cross on it which he opened to reveal bandages and a few other small medical instruments. He pulled out a vial of clear liquid and unscrewed it before waving it under Lulu's nose, Casey would be able to detect a sharp scent in the air that wafted from the vial. Lulu stirred as the scent filled her nose and weakly batted the vial away before her eyes slowly opened.
  'I feel like a truck hit me.' Lulu spoke before rising up a little, 'Did a truck hit me?' She asked in a drowsy voice before noticing that Casey was currently naked save for the blankets wrapped around her, 'Or did something else happen that I should feel very weird about?' Lulu asked before frantically looking round to take in her surroundings.
  While this was going on Ryan and Frank brutally brawled before the barrier. They swung their fists, trying their best to smash each others head in. Luckily Ryan seemed to have an advantage with his immortality. Evertime Franks fist would threaten to break his neck, Ryan would just keep swinging his fists into Frank.

Axenia

"It's nothing to worry about Lulu, just a small disagreement between Frank and the rest of us." Casey tried to sound light eventhough anyone could see that it was more than a small disagreement, Ryan and Frank was really going at it sometimes one of them would hit the barrier and Casey would let out a small gasp of exhaustion. It was pure will that made her uphold the continuous weakening barrier not wanting any of the others getting hurt, she turned to look at Alistair.
   "Unless you can come up with something that is going to help out Ryan then I think you should wake up the students, tell them that a fire broke out and that it's out of control, get them out of here. If Vindice was right, which he probably was, then others will come for Frank and the teachers and students could get in their way."

Villain

'We can't do that. It would get more people involved.' Alistair spoke and closed his eyes before he began to rub the side of his temple trying to think of something he could do.
  Ryan let out a roar as his elbow buried itself in Franks chest. The monster stumbled back for a moment, but mere seconds later he was back on Ryan with his fists slamming against Ryan's face. It was then that Ryan started to notice what wasn't in his favour; his endurance. Ryan may be immortal, but he couldn't go on forever. Frank had the body of a mortal but he had unlimited endurance by being undead. He wouldn't tire and he wouldn't stop.
  'Got to be something. Got to be something to get through to...' Alistair spoke before his eyes opened wide as a single thought entered his head, 'Oh god damn it I'm good.' Alistair spoke before standing up and brushing himself off, 'Casey drop the barrier, let me through.'

Axenia

"It's great that you're happy about yourself Al, but going through the barrier is insane. Besides, if I drop it now I won't have the strength to build it again." She looked at him for a moment, she could tell that he was as serious as always and knowing him there was almost no way to make him change his mind.
   "It's your neck Sherlock, I hope you know what you're doing." She let out her breath and dropped the barrier, lying down on her side partially covered by the blanket. She was exhausted and couldn't even sit up anymore, she needed some rest and since she could do no more to help at the moment she thought she would get some rest. Her eyes followed Alistair as he walked through the space where the barrier had been.

Villain

'Thanks Casey.' Alistair spoke before breathing in deep, 'Here we go.' He sighed before running towards the chaos.
  'For christ's sake Frank! Calm down!' Ryan yelled from a mouth of razor teeth as he hammered his fists against the side of Franks head. He felt tired, his new heavy body was wearing him out and Frank was beginning to over power him. He let out a cry as he fell back as Franks arms shot out and shoved him back violently, sending him tumbling across the dirt ground.
  He would have continued to rage and tear up the ground around him whilst using Ryan as a makeshift club to pound anything that got in his way, but now he found someone standing in his way.
  'Frank.' Alistair spoke calmly as he stepped out before the creature. Frank let out a roar and began to pound his fists against his chest in a threatening manner. Alistair stood his ground and cleared his throat before shouting one simple sentence at him; 'What is the point of your anger?!' He roared.
  Frank stood still for a moment as he absorbed the question. Then he dropped to his knees and became still.

Axenia

Casey watched in amazement as Alistair with one sentence got Frank to calm down, she did not understand what was going on and looked around at the others that seemed as baffled as she was. It took her some deep breathes before she could stand, wrapping the blanket around her she started walking over to Alistair and Frank. Eventhough he in his anger had wanted to tear them all apart she was concerned about him, she was careful not to act in a threatening manner.
   "Frank are you okay? Al, what just happened?" She turned her gaze to him and stopped a little way from them, not knowing how to approach and still afraid that he might attack them again.

Villain

'Frankenstein's monster was full of anger. He tormented his creator until the end of his days.' Alistair spoke as he bent down before Frank and shook him a little. There was no response, it was as if Frank had just turned himself off like an electronic appliance, 'When the doctor died the monster admitted that he felt no happiness for what had happened and realised how pointless his anger had been. I imagine that Frank here has just realised the same thing.'

Axenia

"Well we can't just let him sit there, who knows how long he'll be shut off like that, somebody could see him." She walked over to Frank and looked down at him, there were still dark patches under her eyes from the strain.
   "I'll just go put on some clothes and then I think we should move him." She walked over to the wrecked tent that had been hers and Lulus, her clothes were scattered all over the place, some of it had been torn. She sighed as she found her favorite jeans with a big tear in them, it was the only pair that she could find and was forced to wear them. The tear was across the thigh, luckily she found a shirt that wasn't torn and mostly clean.

She walked back to the others, her hands at her hips as she looked down at Frank that was still shut down. Pieces had been torn out of him several places and it made him a horrifying sight, more than he usually were. She looked at Ryan for a moment before turning to Alistair.
   "Sooo, how are we going to move him?"

Villain

While Casey had been getting dressed Alistair had been setting to work on sewing up some of Franks wounds. It was sloppy work but Alisir figured that Frank wouldn't really care.
  Ryan had changed back into his normal form by erasing the photograph from his camera. He was tempted to start a new picture, but the idea of losing the camera and thus remaining forever immortal wasn't too appealing.
  When Casey returned she found Ryan packing away their camping equipment into bags with Alistair's help. Lulu was now sat in front of Frank trying to wake him up.
  'Come on Frank! You have to wake up now!' Lulu whined while shaking Frank by the shoulders. When she noticed Casey she gave her a slight smile, 'Thanks for the save earlier, I would be a pin cushion if you didn't put up the forcefield.'

Axenia

Casey walked over to Lulu and gave her a hug, her arms wrapped around the neck of the blond girl.
   "Don't mention it, anything for my friends." She gave her a big smile and a peck on the cheek, getting up again she looked at Frank and how he had chosen to shut down for the moment. She would do anything for her friends, this was the first time she had ever had any and she was not prepared to let them disappear, or in the previous case get killed. Her forcefield was not much compared to what Alistair could do, she admired his ability of deduction and how he could use that in almost any situation. She would love to figure out how his mind worked, what would make him truly happy, and what would make him jealous. When she had told him that it would be best for them to just end what kind of relationship they had for now, she had not wanted it to be so. She still loved him, she wanted to be with him and go to that stupid dance with him.

She shook her head to clear it for her thoughts, trying to focus on the tasks at hand. Kneeling down in front of Frank the placed a hand on both sides of his head, lifting it so he was facing her.
   "Frank you cannot stay in there and hide, come on, we still need you." Her voice was hard though there was a caring tone to it.

Villain

Franks eyelids slowly blinked as Casey addressed him. His head looked up and his arms seemed to strech out at his sides and flex for a moment, as if testing whether they still worked.
  'System testing...Necromatic pulse active...Arcane soul binding secure...black art spells recasting; cell regeneration commencing....memory updated in five, four, three, two, one.' Frank spoke in an emotionless voice; like that of a machine. In an almost mechanical way Frank slowly got to his feet and shook out his limbs and flexed his fingers before eventually letting out a deep breath. After this bizarre process was complete Frank looked back and fourth between Lulu and Casey with a blank look on his face.
  'Er...did we win?' Frank asked before looking down at his body, finally registering the blood stains, 'Oh right...we won.'

Axenia

Casey gave him a bright smile and a soft pat on the arm, she had not expected him waking up like that and it made her curious. How much machine was he actually? Was some of his thoughts and reactions programmed into him or did he think the same way that they did. Right now it didn't matter, they had to get moving before others arrived.
   "Good to have you back big guy, you gave us all quite a scare for a moment." She left him alone with Lulu as she started packing up her things.

Villain

'What did I do? Did I hurt someone?' Frank asked, sounding a little worried as he wiped some of the blood off of his clothes, 'I tend to go into a rage whenever I'm pushed into a corner. When I wake up I've always done something bad.' He spoke miserably before taking a seat on the floor.
  'Don't worry Frank you didn't do anything bad. You saved our lives.' Lulu spoke cheerfully as she patted him on the back and watched as Casey walked off. She felt concerned about the incident. They had been caught completely off guard and managed to survive by the off chance that Frank was secretly a killing machine. If he hadn't been there things would have been different; Ryan would have gotten even more hurt and Casey would have eventually yeilded to Vindice's request.
  'Frank I'm going to talk with Casey. You just stay here and get better.' Lulu spoke and smiled at him before running after Casey, 'Hey Sweetie need a hand?' She called after her.

Axenia

"What?" Casey turned around as Lulu called out to her, the dark shadows under her eyes clearly showed how exhausted she were though she did not wanted the others to know. "No I got it, thanks though." A pair of her pants had been shredded, still she put them in her backpack thinking that leaving them would make others believe a wild animal had attacked them. It was hard to remember the time when her abilities were her only secret, now she had to think about who would try to kill them next, what would their next selfchosen assignment be, and then there was Alistair. She wanted to give up on him, to forget all about how demanding his kisses could be when he lost himself. But she couldn't, she had tried to put him out of her mind but he kept popping up.

As she bend down to pick up something that had once been a sock she realised something, if she wanted to forget Al, or at least try to, then she would have to go away for a while, to get some distance between them.

Villain

'Good then you won't be distracted when I talk to you.' Lulu spoke before sittng down in front of her, blissfully unaware of whether she was being a nuissance or not.
  'Those two that got the jump on us were monsters.' Lulu spoke softly, 'Vindice wasn't anything particularly special, apart from being a first rate serial killer. Gloriana on the other hand was a monster; an undead being of brutal power.' She said while drawing a pattern on the earthy ground before her, 'Casey...your fictional counter part has experience with horrible monsters like her right? I have to know because...well because I've got a bit of a secret to tell you.'

Axenia

Casey looked at the blond girl with surprise written all over her face, what could she have as a secret? Al probably knew he was her best friend, so why would she confide in her all of a sudden. She tossed her backpack to the ground and sat down on it, looking Lulu in the eyes.
   "My fictional counterpart has some experience in dealing with monsters and supernatural beings, though she had a demon on her side and we don't." She leaned forward and took Lulu's hands in hers.
   "What's your secret Lulu?"

Villain

'Ever since we arrived at this camp I've been seeing ghost stories.' She answered bluntly, with no hint of jest or uneasiness. She turned her gaze towards the trees of the forest and pointed towards it.
  'You know that I have an ability besides my use of wonderland magic. I can see the possibilities in things; I can see their true forms and can find out who are humans, who are magical beings, who are monsters, etc.' She explained, her eyes focused on the trees as if they were some evil menance, 'When I look at the forest I see images of ghosts, monsters and all sorts of horrifying things; all of them from ghost stories.' She spoke before turning back to Casey and cracking a smile, 'So I guess that's good news for most of us. If the forest follows the law of horror stories then Ryan will die before any of us.' She joked before letting out a nervous and uneasy laugh.

Axenia

"Honey you know I love you, but you really make me want to just go home and pretend all of this was just some bad dream. We are in danger and we'll probably be in danger for the rest of our lives if we continue hunting down the villains of stories, but we are stronger together than apart and I would give my life to save you or any of the others. And why do you guess that Ryan will die first, he's the immortal one." She gave her a smile and tried to look calm though she was anything but. She was scared to death of what was coming for them, the monsters that lurked in the darkness just waiting to grab them. She would not be able to bear loosing one of her friends, they were still just kids in a way they had their whole life in front of them.

Villain

'Because Ryan is the only one of us that isn't a virgin. They always die first.' Lulu spoke and managed to muster a grin. Casey's speech had given her a bit more confidence about the success of their mission. It wasn't as if Lulu was not aware that this was danegrous. Her and Alistair had been in tons of different dangerous positions before, they were fully aware that a peaceful life was impossible, but Lulu didn't care.
  Ever since she had stumbled into wonderland Lulu had decided one thing; she would never, ever go back to her normal life. Going back would violate everything she had experienced and deep in her heart she knew that if she went back to a normal life it would end up killing her. After all, she was the fictional counter part of someone who many identified as insane, normal wasn't something she was comfortable with.
  'Then again by the time you've come out of this forest you'll fit under that category just fine.' Lulu spoke and gave Casey a wink before giving her a slap on the backside, 'Come on my tight assed companion lets go get the others. The sooner we find a safe spot to set up our tents the sooner we can focus on tearing your clothes off.' She spoke before wiggling her eyebrows at her, 'Sound like fun?'

Axenia

Casey was unable to hold back a laugh at Lulus comment, she knew nothing like that would happen in these wood, they would be lucky if they had the time to get some sleep. Lulu had a way of making her relax no matter how tense she was, it was a quality she really liked in the girl.
   "I can't wait Lulu, to see you naked again is all I can think about." She smiled and headed back to the others along with the blond girl, her mind kept going over what Lulu had said about the ghost and monsters in the forest. She also had an ominous feeling about being here but she was going to keep that to herself, she knew that the others were just as worried as she was and there was no reason to add her anxiety to what the others felt.

As they started walking, leaving the trashed campsite behind she thought about ways to make the others relax a bit more, the air around them seemed tense like they kept expecting another attack which they probably was. There were others almost like Frank out there and they could sense where he was, no matter where they set up camp they would have to stay on guard.

Villain

Alistair had remained at the front of their marching order as they walked through the forest. For the last few minutes he had been deep in thought about what had happened and by what Frank had told him while he had helped pack up the camping equipment.
  'Alistair. When I went berzserk...I saw my creator.' He had said to him whilst he had been packing away his sleeping bag, 'It was like a dream; I could see him climbing a cliff face with a bag of equipment over his shoulder. It was as if I was drawn to him by some sort of link.'
  It was a curious thought. Vindice had mentioned something about the undead being able to sense things, perhaps Frank was sought after because he could go one step beyond and locate the living as well? Or maybe it was more simple than that, perhaps he could just sense his creator and only his creator.
  'So anybody got any idea how to take our mind off the fact we were almost killled again?' Ryan asked, following behind Alistair as they walked through the forest, 'I suggest Lulu and Casey should walk the rest of the journey in their undies or at least make out again. Thaat would help take my mind off things.'

Axenia

Casey had been walking right behind Ryan and Alistair deep in thought until she heard her name being mentioned. She shook her head and walked up to him, giving the back of his head a good slap.
   "Very funny prettyboy, why is it always me and Lulu? Why don't you just make out with her, or Alistair for that matter?" She smiled as she spoke to him, the thought of Al letting Ryan make out with him did not seem possible in her mind. She put an arm around his shoulder as she leaned in and whispered in his ear.
   "Or why don't you and I sneak away from the others and you try to make me scream in pleasure as you use my body however you want? I'm sure Lulu would love to join us if you would prefer that." She could not help herself but grabbed his ass and gave it a squeeze. Ryan would know she was just joking, but she thought perhaps the images would be enough to make him think of something else.

Villain

'Don't taunt me woman I'm a horny immortal teenager who has just had a near death experience.' Ryan spoke enjoying the images that formed in his head, 'If you're going to make promises like that then I'd like to see you keep them.' He said before slipping his own arm around her waist and giving her backside a squeeze.