4,988 Topics
174,263 posts
4.5 million pageviews
29 million hits
Current size of database: 150 megabytes
60 gigabytes of erotic text and supporting data transferred >_>

Hee.

Thank you all!

To celebrate we will begin a writing contest, starting Monday.  You can see the rules for the contest here and I may do a little additional spamming before month end.  I will post the Fragrance and Taboo for May shortly, and then you can begin your perverted little ventures ^_^

Not that you haven't already.

Elvi

*Stands to attention and salutes*

And I think Lilac deserves a round of aplause for starting it all in the first place!
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

Ajoxer

* salute.* It has been a good year, I'm glad to have been here for most of it.
I have a shock collar, designed for maximum Player/GM efficiency. If you see that I have not properly been fulfilling my duties in posting regularly, or a game being held back because I haven't posted, PM me and give me hell!

Nothing

I love this site personally, I think it's great and I've recommended it to quite a few friends, although I don't think any have taken me up on it yet...
But, thank you much Lilac, for starting, and thanks to the goddesses for working so hard to make it a wonderful place, and thanks to all the members, for giving me people to play with.

*salutes to everyone and a round of hugs*

Lilac

^_^

And remember!

May's Theme is flowers.  Like, 'April Showers bring', though you're not limited to just flowers that bloom in May (cherry blossoms and roses with thorns and...).  Do try to avoid choosing a flower someone else has!

May's Taboo is nudity.  Naturally, bits may have to be exposed.  This is an adult story after all ^_^  But the subjects must remain almost completely clothed.

Remember, the deadline is May 21st.  After that, judging will begin!