News:

Main Menu

How to Pass Your Class

Started by Dreamshard, May 01, 2006, 09:28:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dreamshard

Something I got from a friend. Enjoy.

I transferred into a new school and immediately was (wrongfully) accused of cheating. I shut down and stopped even trying. I'd sit in the back of the class with the goth kids and let them read my tarot cards and stuff. I didn't do any homework and never paid any attention to the teacher at all.

The final rolls around and I'm failing (obviously). I've already signed up for summer school. The teacher does grade counciling. Y'know, "You need this much to get an A" kind of shit. When it comes to me, she says "If you got an A+ on the exam, you'd pass my class. We both know that isn't going to happen." Yeah, swivel on it Authority Figure!

Anyway, the exam is multiple choice and huge. In fact, it's way too big for the time alotted. There's 20 minutes left and people are freaking out that they won't be able to finish in time. Panic courses through the room. The teacher tries to calm the crowd: "Just do as much as you can, I'll only grade you on the ones you finish."

Big mistake. Apparently no one had the guts or understanding of probability that I did. I erased all the answers except the first one, which I was 100% sure of.

I got 100% on the final exam and passed the class. I'm sure the teacher was cursing my name as she entered the grades.
The wind hears all your secrets and whispers them unbidden

ONs and OFFs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4435.0

Dreamshard requested indefinite account restriction in August of 2006. She's still out, about and well as of 2009

MagicalPen

lol...if only papers were that easy!! I just have to get higher then a C on both my two remaining papers to be in good shape in both my classes. The one paper (assigned today) should be easy enough, but i'm more worried about my 20 pager for my Study of Literature Course.  >:(  I probably wont be around tomorrow - once i hobble down to the Lib i'm not leaving (except to eat).

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Swedish Steel

Hehe, wouldn't work here though, we never get multiple choice tests. I never have, anyway.
"Ah, no, not bukkake chef! Secret ingredient always same."

On Off page:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=5467.0

Jefepato

Good stuff, although I honestly don't know a single teacher who would let that fly.

Mistiq

Quote from: Jefepato on May 01, 2006, 02:39:16 PM
Good stuff, although I honestly don't know a single teacher who would let that fly.
Yeah, but I definately have to share that with a few of my teacher friends.