Family retreat | smut heavy | small group

Started by ClosetBadBoy, October 07, 2016, 01:06:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ClosetBadBoy

So I'm gonna start my second attempt at rousing some interest :

In short: Looking for two to three players for a shut heavy game of sexy fun.

Setting: negotiable,  but my idea was modern, mountain retreat.
Backstory: it was meant as a family outing of Mom, Dad and the kids... But then Mom had to go to a convention for work and the kids didn't want to leave their friends. So Daddy agreed to let the kids each take a friend (or two, depending on the ratios we want to play).

Now Daddy - who really just wants some piece and quiet while fishing - is sharing the challet with a couple of hormone infested youths who are more interested in hanky-panky...

Totally open if Daddy gets drawn into the games of the kids... Incest is probably gonna happen,  but I prefer to keep the mood light and the actions smexy.

Looking for: as mentioned above,  I am looking for not more the four players. 2..3 would be better. Each capable of some decent post length that others are able to work with. Not a friend of pure reciting posts that just regurgitate what the person above wrote from another character's perspective.

Multiple characters suggested to have a few scenes going while one char might wait for a reply post.

I got dibs on the daddy - 'cause he' s a bit of the GM char. If daddy says 'go fish' the kids get to come up with how to make a quiet fishing trip into a sexy orgy... ;)

So...  Any interest?

EDIT with rules!

So I will allow for 3 players with 2 chars each. That way if 1 player is too slow the other two will be able to progress in another scene.

As I only got one reply being for MxM and the rest either MxF or FxF interested, I would also rule out homosexual male characters (not out of principle,  but out of practicality).

Genders and orientation of players don't matter.

I will play the dad as well as one character based on what might be needed.

General setting is a vacation getaway (some nice lodge far, far away from a lot of places for adolescents to have fun).

There will be two kids and two friends they brought along and 1 char as a neighbor or so... TBD I would say at this moment.

The family so far has not been incestuous, but this trip should change that.

While I would like loose morals in all chars,  I think it would be fun if they at least try to act like they are 'normal'... For example some kids try to hide their fooling around from daddy, but when they actually get caught, daddy is more interested in watching than telling them off...

I would expect at least a noticeable effort to be descriptive, but will not hold it against people if they write less than 200 words a post... ;) What I will get iffy about is if people just restate the previous post from a different perspective, but don't add to the scene.

Characters and players so far:

Father - CBB
Child 1 (Daughter, teen) - CapeCodRPGER
Child 2 (TBD) - OPEN
Friend 1 (Cousin, male) - CapeCodRPGER
Friend 2 (TBD) - OPEN
Neighbor (TBD) - CBB
Judge: "Mister Mouse, so you really want to divorce Minnie because she's being silly?"
Mickey: "She's not silly! She's fucking Goofy!"

Ons & Offs - of sort
Ideas Thread

Roen

Perhaps I could go for a son.

Thing is, I play predominantly m/m scenes, any chance that might play out in the game?

Come and Write with Me! (O/Os and Ideas)
Even the oldest of sights has a moment of rebirth.
-Nathan Alterman.

CapeCodRPGER

I'd like to play daughter if you open for male playing female. 

ClosetBadBoy

M/m isn't really my thing, but if you find guys who are interested we can sure include it in the game.

As for guys playing girls, I am totally cool with that. I am actually thinking of maybe playing a daughter to also have some action when daddy isn't allowed in...  ;)
Judge: "Mister Mouse, so you really want to divorce Minnie because she's being silly?"

Ons & Offs - of sort
Ideas Thread

CapeCodRPGER

So I'd like to play the teen daughter.  Since you like us to play more that one character I was also thinking a male cousin that gets to come along.

ClosetBadBoy

Sorry for being so unresponsive, but I have come down with a bad flu. Wasn't able to do much but suffer these past few days.

So we got 1 daddy (MxF) , 1 son (MxM), 2 daughters (mine would be Bi, other not specified), 1 male cousin (not specified)... Hmm, would be great to get a bi guy and/or another girl... provided the cousin would be fine with playing with the son...

The basic idea behind the multiple characters is so people have enough going on, even if one of their partners can not respond for a while (it happens to all of us from time to time).

/CBB

Ons & Offs - of sort
Ideas Thread

Nygenn

If you don't mind making it a nice sized family, I would also like to play a son, probably the eldest son. One who is heterosexual, but could maybe be convinced to fool around with his younger brother a bit, to some extend depending on how the scenes play out. It could make for fun scenes when the brothers are sitting together talking about sex with the one thinking about girls and the other thinking about his brother. :p I personally don't like m/m, it really does not excite me, however this does not automatically mean that my character can't be at least curious and/or experimental.

CapeCodRPGER

RedEve

What kind of character do you still need, if any?
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

CapeCodRPGER

Have'nt heard from the OP. Not sure this is still going on. 

ClosetBadBoy

Hey guys (and gal),

Sorry for not responding earlier... Life, you know.

Back on topic:
Been thinking about it quite a bit and the more I think about it, the more I feel there needs to be a tighter ruleset.

So I will allow for 3 players with 2 chars each. That way if 1 player is too slow the other two will be able to progress in another scene.

As I only got one reply being for MxM and the rest either MxF or FxF interested, I would also rule out homosexual male characters (not out of principle,  but out of practicality).

Genders and orientation of players don't matter.

I will play the dad as well as one character based on what might be needed.

General setting is a vacation getaway (some nice lodge far, far away from a lot of places for adolescents to have fun).

There will be two kids and two friends they brought along and 1 char as a neighbor or so... TBD I would say at this moment.

The family so far has not been incestuous, but this trip should change that.

While I would like loose morals in all chars,  I think it would be fun if they at least try to act like they are 'normal'... For example some kids try to hide their fooling around from daddy, but when they actually get caught, daddy is more interested in watching than telling them off...

I would expect at least a noticeable effort to be descriptive, but will not hold it against people if they write less than 200 words a post... ;) What I will get iffy about is if people just restate the previous post from a different perspective, but don't add to the scene.

Do you guys think we can make this work?

/CBB

Ons & Offs - of sort
Ideas Thread

RedEve

Three players with two characters each suggests that this scene is already booked to capacity.

So on that note, I will wish you all good luck and a lot of fun!
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

CapeCodRPGER

I'm ready to try.  Can we get a list of who is playing what character and make characters? 

I'd still like teen daughter and male cousin. 

ClosetBadBoy

Hey folks.

Edited the rules and the available characters at the top.

@Cape, feel free to make chars.

@Red, since I had not heard from some of the earlier posters in a while, I would give them two weeks to respond and after that get in touch with you - if that's OK with you? Thanks for the interest though.

Regarding my 2nd char: I will wait a bit and see what child 2 and guest 2 will be to check if we need another boy or girl.

Ons & Offs - of sort
Ideas Thread

CapeCodRPGER

Name: Jessy
Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 165 lbs
Sexual Orientation: Bi
Turn Ons: Oral, giving and getting,  Spanking,  Dirty Talk,  switch
Turn Offs:   Animals, blood, scat

Jessy was glad his Uncle invited Him out to the cabin. He needed to get away.  His girl just broke it off.  Said He put too much pressure on Her, She was still a virgin at 20. Her folks brought her up strict and he hoped to teach her how to have fun, but she was too close to her folks.  Now He just wants to have fun.

CapeCodRPGER

Name: Nataile
Height: 5' 4"
Weight:   121 lbs
Measurements: 34B-24-35 Natural breasts
Sexual Orientation: Bi curious,  been with a few guys around her own age.
Turn ons: Giving oral,  getting handled and taken by someone that knows what they want and will take it,  getting called names, bareback.
Turn offs: Animals, blood, scat

Natalie knows Her Daddy would freak if He found out how much She likes sex, and how much sex She has had in her short life.  Everyone tells Her to have fun, so that's what She is doing.  She hopes her daddy will be too busy with fishing so She can have fun.

Nygenn

I am still interested in playing the elder son/brother, although I have to say I don't feel much for playing multiple characters in this story so can I just focus on the one? Also with people playing dual characters wouldn't the loss be doubly severe if a player quits of leaves? And finally, since this is supposed to be an incest story, why cap the number of children to 2? Plenty of families with 4 or even 5 children.

ClosetBadBoy

Hey Kujo,

The idea is actually simple: engagement! Lulls in writing happen. What I have witnessed is that people, who are effected by their scene partner's lack of activity drop out and end up not picking back up, even after the partner posted after an absence.

To counter that, I would like players to have two characters,  so that if one scene stalls, they can continue with at least the other one - thus not churn out of the game completely. If both scenes lull, it's just fair to declare the game dead and done...

That's also why I want to keep the amount of players low. In my experience people tend to be a lot more active if there's only a few other people involved. The lack of options for different matches I do not consider significant - frankly if we manage to even complete three scenes, I would call that an accomplishment based on the shelf life of sandbox group games around here... ;D And if we get past that, I would see the interest more in different scenarios and setups than in constantly switching partners.

I hope this helps understand my choices for the kind of setup I am looking for.

/CBB

Ons & Offs - of sort
Ideas Thread

Nygenn

Fair enough, I hadn't considered people stop writing due to a lack of excitement to be honest. Still, does that mean I need to play a second character? Because I really rather not. I like to commit to my characters and can't do that as well when my attention is divided. The result would be that I care about just the one and let the other do whatever, which wouldn't be fun for anyone involved.

ClosetBadBoy

That might potentially leave a player dangling, but maybe Red will want to join in with a char or two.

Then I'd be willing to bend the rule a little and allow for a fourth.

Ons & Offs - of sort
Ideas Thread

Nygenn

I have changed my mind about this and am letting you know that I am out, so there is a slot free. Good luck to you all though.

ClosetBadBoy

Kind of a bummer, but understandable.

I am also getting a very bad vibe about group games on here.

At the moment I am actually questioning if I will want to go ahead with it. Seems like almost all group games on here die fast or never get off the ground. :(

Ons & Offs - of sort
Ideas Thread

CapeCodRPGER